Rangers at Home. Reduced Away Allocation

Homme

2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

i agree but if we did only give them a few hundred Ron the Con would insist on giving us the full stand at fester road he needs the wonga

100% they would give us the whole stand even if we chose to give them only 1000 as its all about the ££ for them and they could not sell the seats to there own fans.

However, we should always give them the whole stand because its much sweeter pumping them in front of as many hobo's as possible. (i know its been a while but in my time its a regular occurrence)

FTH

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

14 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Correct decision, however let's hope the stadium doesn't end up about 4 or 5 thousand short of capacity or then it just looks ridiculous.

Why would that happen when it hasn't at any time this season. 

Covid rules excepted. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I would still expect around 17,500 still with the 1,000 orcs ,if recent games are to go by 

Good decision by the club.

The Orc response sums up the arrogance of that club ,its just expects other clubs to roll over 

we recently had 18,500 against DUFC

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I tend to agree. Still plenty seats in roseburn for Saturday and unless we go on a run including result against Celtic, can’t see fans paying 30 odd quid, hope I’m wrong obviously love to see a full stadia. 

also remember the empty seats for the derby, I have never seen so many for a hibs game 

I think there was still a few folk reluctant to go in September, more recently I can’t say I’ve seen less empty seats when we play Utd as a few weeks ago. 
I might buy an extra ticket for my neice just to help out. 

ToadKiller Dog
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

we recently had 18,500 against DUFC

Yep and that was with a similar size away support ,with 12.00 ko it might reduce it a little bit plus those who won't take kids to a game against the uglies ,I don't see empty seats a major issue .

More likely some supporters will flog tickets to Orc mates letting them in the home end .

Have they threatened a boycott as yet ?.

52 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

not at all. let's make this decision & stick with it. we no longer need them or there ticket money. were financially stable for the first time in living memory.

we'll sell out anyway.

great decision from the club. long overdue.

Hope so but televised game on a Sunday will make a sellout difficult

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I tend to agree. Still plenty seats in roseburn for Saturday and unless we go on a run including result against Celtic, can’t see fans paying 30 odd quid, hope I’m wrong obviously love to see a full stadia. 

also remember the empty seats for the derby, I have never seen so many for a hibs game 

Because the seats are empty doesn't mean they haven't been sold. 

A lot of people are still wary of attending the football. 

I've used the ST pass this season a couple of times and there will be plenty others especially when winter sets in. 

Anyway why are folks bothering about what The Rangers fans think ?

If it pisses them off that there are empty seats then too bad. 

It's our Stadium if they don't like it they can always boycott us. 😏

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Yep and that was with a similar size away support ,with 12.00 ko it might reduce it a little bit plus those who won't take kids to a game against the uglies ,I don't see empty seats a major issue .

More likely some supporters will flog tickets to Orc mates letting them in the home end .

Have they threatened a boycott as yet ?.

It’s a fair point but with less of them there folk night be more inclined to take kids. 

Boycott threatened in 4, 3, 2, 1 . . . . 

12 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

100% they would give us the whole stand even if we chose to give them only 1000 as its all about the ££ for them and they could not sell the seats to there own fans.

However, we should always give them the whole stand because its much sweeter pumping them in front of as many hobo's as possible. (i know its been a while but in my time its a regular occurrence)

FTH

So you would rather have Hibs fans in seats in Roseburn than regular Hearts fans. Strange call. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So you would rather have Hibs fans in seats in Roseburn than regular Hearts fans. Strange call. 

Hopefully we will sell enough season tickets in the future which will result in us being unable to give anyone the whole Roseburn, that would be superb imo.

Over the years i have enjoyed watching the whole of the Roseburn empty with 20 mins to go knowing they have been pumped again by the famous.

Also these fans your talking about would have a season ticket if they where regulars, walk up fans are not regulars, they simply pick and choose the games they want to attend which i have no problem with. I would also add that it does not make them any less a Hearts fan than anyone else but they are not regulars.

In the interests of ensuring the safety and wellbeing for our visiting Rangers support it would not be amiss to erect some pillars in their section ( 7 or 8 should be enough) It would then be the safest section of the ground to be in albeit their view of the pitch may be comprimised but would be no worse than visiting supports to Ibrox.

As a gesture of goodwill it's the least we can do.

Doctor FinnBarr
44 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Well done to the club. Come on fans, anybody who hasn’t got a ST and can afford it, do your bit and get to the game. 

On it already, I had already got a holiday in at work in anticipation of their allocation being reduced.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Chillidigits said:

In the interests of ensuring the safety and wellbeing for our visiting Rangers support it would not be amiss to erect some pillars in their section ( 7 or 8 should be enough) It would then be the safest section of the ground to be in albeit their view of the pitch may be comprimised but would be no worse than visiting supports to Ibrox.

As a gesture of goodwill it's the least we can do.

Hahahahaha I like the way you think 👍🏽👏🏾

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Some of us may have to buy an extra ticket, particularly the ones who have been demanding this for a while 

No chance. 

Let it grow naturally, like this season. 

Hearts get enough from me as it stands.

42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Covid rules excepted. 

43 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Covid rules excepted. 

Ok so still be a couple of thousand below capacity instead.

4 hours ago, heisenberg86 said:

no chance that’s happening, hibs should get the full stand as they give us the same at Easter Rd

Yeah, hibs full Roseburn, everyone else GTF.

Fozzyonthefence
34 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Hope so but televised game on a Sunday will make a sellout difficult

I can’t see it selling out either - early kick off on a Sunday together with it being televised and the high ticket prices.  Although I suppose the kick off time might be more likely to stop some season ticket holders attending but at least these seats are already sold but might end up empty. 

21 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Hopefully we will sell enough season tickets in the future which will result in us being unable to give anyone the whole Roseburn, that would be superb imo.

Over the years i have enjoyed watching the whole of the Roseburn empty with 20 mins to go knowing they have been pumped again by the famous.

Also these fans your talking about would have a season ticket if they where regulars, walk up fans are not regulars, they simply pick and choose the games they want to attend which i have no problem with. I would also add that it does not make them any less a Hearts fan than anyone else but they are not regulars.

Surprisingly there are a fair number of regulars in the Roseburn. Affordable seats that have better views than the remaining more expensive ones in the two bigger stands plus the non-hospitality sections of Gorgie. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Some of us may have to buy an extra ticket, particularly the ones who have been demanding this for a while 

With it being the season of goodwill if we are struggling - and I don’t believe we will be - buying a ticket and donating it to Big Hearts would be a decent gesture. Did it for THAT St Mirren game before we went bust.

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Surprisingly there are a fair number of regulars in the Roseburn. Affordable seats that have better views than the remaining more expensive ones in the two bigger stands plus the non-hospitality sections of Gorgie. 

Makes sense, especialy the more affordable option during these times. We have 12.5k season ticket holders at the moment, if we continue to do well this season and can get a place in Europe we might be able to add another 1.5k-2k season ticket holders which would surely result in every visiting support getting only two sections. Selling season tickets in the roseburn which include catagory A matches is what the club should be aiming for in the long term.

The White Cockade
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Sunday at 12pm no chance of a sell out, will be loads of empty seats re travel issues etc. They will be raging after they realise this 

even better!

:yas:

Correct decision its our home we look after our fans first. I mean we are still giving away nearly 6% capacity compared to what we get through there. 

Same for celtic, even less actually - match the 750 we got for next week 

The Treasurer

Well done to the board for listening to the fans.

It's now up to us to fill the ground so the club are vindicated in the face of the inevitable "sevco fans snubbed by Hearts" line that the media will almost certainly take

been here before

Not before time. Its up to us now to shift the tickets for the Forever Hearts derby, there were a few on here stating they would buy an extra ticket if it meant we could limited arse cheek numbers. Time to step up gents. 

Stick the remaining Roseburn tickets up for £20 and a fiver for bairns just this once get the place filled.

Maybe make both arse cheeks dependent on each other. Huns behave the their other half get the same. Sellick misbehave the Huns get less, so on and so forth...

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Sunday at 12pm no chance of a sell out, will be loads of empty seats re travel issues etc. They will be raging after they realise this 

What travel issues? 

Who cares if they're ragin? 

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Can only speak for myself on this but I just don't feel safe going through there. 

On the other hand I always look forward to going to Firhill when we play Thistle. 

So it's an OF issue with me not a Glasgow one. 

I completely agree!

Fozzyonthefence
25 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

What travel issues? 

Who cares if they're ragin? 

We have fans all over the UK, a 12pm kick off on a Sunday won’t be doable for a lot of them, especially the ones that come up from England or North of Scotland. 

I don’t care if Rangers are raging either but I’m not sure they are. I’ve seen their statement which expressed their disappointment but the only reference to raging or livid I’ve seen was in a headline rather than a quote from Rangers.  Just the usual pish, sensational Scottish journalism I think. 

willie wallace
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Another article says "up to 10,000 Rangers fans set to miss out on Tynecastle ticket" because they had 11,000 applicants. Aye, because we normally give them that amount.🙄

I also saw that article.

The Rangers spokesman said they had 11000 applications so the Sun immediately took that as 10000 will miss the game.😀

Maybe that mathematical genius from one of the Rangers forums quoted earlier also works for the Sun.

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Have they been kept behind after losing a match before?  Showing your bias with that comment. 

And you're showing your stupidity. Why would they suddenly vandalise a stadium that they've never touched before because they got held back 15 minutes? 

MR INCREDIBLE

Wouldn’t be against FOH making a donation to Big Hearts to invite some families to the match who could normally not afford it. If it helped keep the old firm allocation down.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, Boyces beard said:

FTH

👍

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

On it already, I had already got a holiday in at work in anticipation of their allocation being reduced.

👍 Sundays are an awful day for football. Hope we get the result for you mate. 

10 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Wouldn’t be against FOH making a donation to Big Hearts to invite some families to the match who could normally not afford it. If it helped keep the old firm allocation down.

I wouldn't mind donating the price of a ticket for those unfortunate enough not to afford it. Anyone else up for it?

1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

With it being the season of goodwill if we are struggling - and I don’t believe we will be - buying a ticket and donating it to Big Hearts would be a decent gesture. Did it for THAT St Mirren game before we went bust.

Would be glad to donate two tickets to Big Hearts. Have done if before and IIRC, I just called the ticket office, bought the tickets and they took care of it. Do you (or others) know if that’s still the case?

Edited by Zico

4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If they do they'll be identified and removed 

Will I need to use the grass line number?

1 hour ago, Lido said:

I wouldn't mind donating the price of a ticket for those unfortunate enough not to afford it. Anyone else up for it?

Not the game to take children though.For that reason we will not sell out.

2 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

Ok so still be a couple of thousand below capacity instead. 

Worth it to rid the Stadium of both Bigot Brothers. 

Worth it for the goodwill it will create with the fans. 

We don't want or need the filthy Orange or Green pound. 

We will make up for most of the lost cash in some other ways.

10 minutes ago, benny said:

Not the game to take children though.For that reason we will not sell out.

Parents take their children to semi finals/finals against the old firm. Think this is safer when only 1000 of them there.

16 minutes ago, Lido said:

Parents take their children to semi finals/finals against the old firm. Think this is safer when only 1000 of them there.

Think it's just a myth people don't take children to these games. 

kingantti1874
25 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Think it's just a myth people don't take children to these games. 

I won’t take my kids anywhere near a Celtic fixture. 

better of not knowing anything about that filth till they are older