• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

Ex member of the SaS

The full stand should be allowed for Hibs only. All other teams should be given the minimum allowed under the rules regardless of loss of income. The loss of income would be over ruled by allowing them a loud vocal attendance with a full stand. By reducing the vocal impact of a full stand of uglies that can only help the team.

Forever Hearts

Another article says "up to 10,000 Rangers fans set to miss out on Tynecastle ticket" because they had 11,000 applicants. Aye, because we normally give them that amount.🙄

Edited by Forever Hearts

29 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mate, Its a DERBY. Love to hate and all that. Greatest rivals on the face of the earth. They're a gift! Why wouldn't you?

The OF are just filthy!

Sorry, but I’d rather the club did things properly, and consistently, rather than just allowing a bigger pass-up in Leith twice a year.  And don’t get me wrong, I enjoy going to Leith twice a year usually. 

Spitonastranger
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Read the thread and in particular who I quoted.👍

i read on a thread about The Rangers what i quoted from you, maybe you need to put more clarity in waht you post before getting uppity 👍

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The full stand should be allowed for Hibs only. All other teams should be given the minimum allowed under the rules regardless of loss of income. The loss of income would be over ruled by allowing them a loud vocal attendance with a full stand. By reducing the vocal impact of a full stand of uglies that can only help the team.

Wouldn’t if help against the wee team as well? 

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Naw it just means more of them to go home crying!

Just now, soonbe110 said:

No as they would just cut our allocation for ER so they can have a full stand 

Just now, Rockwell said:

No as they would just cut our allocation for ER so they can have a full stand 

Don’t think they would because they can’t sell out their other three stands against anybody. 

18 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Great news. Our fans have to buy the tickets now or it'll revert back to a full stand.

I'm sure they will. A Sunday noon KO could possibly affect that but not to make the allocation numbers change going forward.

A thousand Max for everyone bar Hibs is the way forward.

58 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mate, Its a DERBY. Love to hate and all that. Greatest rivals on the face of the earth. They're a gift! Why wouldn't you?

The two Glasgow teams are just filthy!

FTFY

Forever Hearts
25 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

i read on a thread about The Rangers what i quoted from you, maybe you need to put more clarity in waht you post before getting uppity 👍

No, anybody who read it knew I was talking about Hibs and not Rangers.👍

Well done Hearts.   Sadly the sectarian numpties will still be in the '1000' but we can hopefully keep them quiet.  

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Celtic and Rangers give us virtually as many tickets as we need. Still haven’t sold out our paltry allocation for Parkhead next week and they have been on sale for a while. Will get difficult to differentiate between OF and Hibs in my opinion. 

The other side of the argument is why should Hearts fans who buy walk up tickets every second week for the Roseburn Stand miss out on the big games? Reduced allocation for all away teams if we can sell two thirds of Roseburn to Hearts fans is the way ahead. Hibs will never sell out their other three stands so they will always have a full away stand available for us. 

There are good reasons why we don't sell many tickets for Ibrox and Parkhead. 

Hearts fans are happy to fill the away stands at Fir Park, Tannadice and Livingston etc. 

The lack of sales for the OF venues are more to do with the way we are treated through there. 

While we are on that point we should be keeping the Rangers Celtic mob behind for 15 minutes after the game so Hearts fans can exit from all Stands. 

Spitonastranger
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

No, anybody who read it knew I was talking about Hibs and not Rangers.👍

No they way you responded on a thread about The Rangers alloccation did not make it clear and the quote you responded to 👍

9 minutes ago, Boab said:

I'm sure they will. A Sunday noon KO could possibly affect that but not to make the allocation numbers change going forward.

A thousand Max for everyone bar Hibs is the way forward.

Some of us may have to buy an extra ticket, particularly the ones who have been demanding this for a while 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

No they way you responded on a thread about The Rangers alloccation did not make it clear and the quote you responded to 👍

Only if you have trouble reading.👍

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Hearts fans are happy to fill the away stands at Fir Park, Tannadice and Livingston etc. 

The lack of sales for the OF venues are more to do with the way we are treated through there. 

While we are on that point we should be keeping the Rangers Celtic mob behind for 15 minutes after the game so Hearts fans can exit from all Stands. 

I’d agree with your last point 100% though the damage they would do isn’t really worth it despite the fact Rangers would compensate us for it. 

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

**** off. Hibs are the only team that should get the full stand. We’d get less tickets for the shitehouse if we reduced theirs.

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Only if you have trouble reading.👍

Only if you have trouble in context 👍 anyway cant be bothered responding to you anymore bye bye

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’d agree with your last point 100% though the damage they would do isn’t really worth it despite the fact Rangers would compensate us for it. 

Do Rangers fans have previous for vandalising the Roseburn? 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Spitonastranger said:

Only if you have trouble in context 👍 anyway cant be bothered responding to you anymore bye bye

Goodbye. Maybe next time you'll read posts properly (including the quoted ones) before jumping in.👍

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Great news... does that equate to two sections? Pretty much like what we give everyone else? TBH it's probably the least we would get away with. If we gave them less, and sevco complained, it would go to the spfl to make a decision. At least this way, if they do complain, we can say 'look, it's what we give everyone else.'

Nice one Hearts!

one section is 700, so 1.5 sections,🙂.

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It’s a tough balancing act to be honest. We have been happy to give them a full stand and take their money for a long time now largely because we knew we couldn’t sell them ourselves. We will never sell many tickets for away games against them again due to many factors. 

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Do Rangers fans have previous for vandalising the Roseburn? 

Have they been kept behind after losing a match before?  Showing your bias with that comment. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

one section is 700, so 1.5 sections,🙂.

Bottom corner nearest to main stand will be kept empty so they are taking up  two sections. 

Ronald Villiers

I used to be all for Hibs getting the full Roseburn, however their antics in aiding our relegation has changed my view.  I'd only give them 1000 or so in future.  We'll easily sell the other seats.  It would be interesting to see how many they'd then give us for the San Giro.  Their attendances haven't been great even when they were unbeaten after a few games at the start of the season.  Now that they're in free fall, their attendances will drop quicker than their sisters knickers.  Ron the con will be spewing.  Add to that the extortionate price of a cup final tickets.  That's all their giro money spent.  Come on Ann, make it happen.

53 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I go to virtually every away game and I think their allocation should be reduced IF we can sell out our increased number of seats. 

Going forward we’d surely hope to sell ST’s for the remaining part of the Roseburn. Excluding home derbies from that just to give them a full stand maybe once a season, doesn’t make good financial sense

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s a tough balancing act to be honest. We have been happy to give them a full stand and take their money for a long time now largely because we knew we couldn’t sell them ourselves. We will never sell many tickets for away games against them again due to many factors. 

Can only speak for myself on this but I just don't feel safe going through there. 

On the other hand I always look forward to going to Firhill when we play Thistle. 

So it's an OF issue with me not a Glasgow one. 

2 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

Never thought I'd see the day......wonderful.💪

Not sure what age you are ?

Think we did similar a few years ago 

husref musemic
18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Some of us may have to buy an extra ticket, particularly the ones who have been demanding this for a while 

not at all. let's make this decision & stick with it. we no longer need them or there ticket money. were financially stable for the first time in living memory.

we'll sell out anyway.

great decision from the club. long overdue.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Can only speak for myself on this but I just don't feel safe going through there. 

On the other hand I always look forward to going to Firhill when we play Thistle. 

So it's an OF issue with me not a Glasgow one. 

Correct. We go all over the country to away games quite happily. Most of our wee group have the points for Ibrox and Celtic park but we’ve not been for about 10 years. It’s just a scary unpleasant experience from the minute you arrive in Glasgow to the minute you leave 

Edited by JimmyCant

Just now, john thomas said:

Yep... during Mad Vlad's reign. He hated them..🤣

Tell you what, they’ve got a bloody cheek to moan when they only give us just shy of 2% their total capacity. If we done the same they’d only get around 380 tickets.

They’re too used to making away grounds sound like a home game for them. Not at Tynecastle :pleasing:

3 minutes ago, john thomas said:

We did but not as little as a thousand. 

More like fifteen hundred iirc. 

And we sold out. 👍

Maybe consider giving ST holders bring a friend option  at a concessional price for the Roseburn 

Just  a wee thought that's all

Edited by Drew Wallace

Well done to the club. Come on fans, anybody who hasn’t got a ST and can afford it, do your bit and get to the game. 

Edited by GinRummy

jambo-in-furness
6 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Sunday at 12pm no chance of a sell out, will be loads of empty seats re travel issues etc. They will be raging after they realise this 

You may be correct, but,  we should persevere if this happens this time,  it may take time for the Hearts support to get acclimatised to the tickets available for the ugly sisters games.  We need time to grow into our stadium.  Twill be much better without the bigoted noise they make.

11 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Sunday at 12pm no chance of a sell out, will be loads of empty seats re travel issues etc. They will be raging after they realise this 

I tend to agree. Still plenty seats in roseburn for Saturday and unless we go on a run including result against Celtic, can’t see fans paying 30 odd quid, hope I’m wrong obviously love to see a full stadia. 

also remember the empty seats for the derby, I have never seen so many for a hibs game 

ToadKiller Dog

I would still expect around 17,500 still with the 1,000 orcs ,if recent games are to go by 

Good decision by the club.

The Orc response sums up the arrogance of that club ,its just expects other clubs to roll over