TYNECASTLE STADIUM UPGRADE POTENTIAL - UEFA category 4 granted ( updated/merged )

rickyjambo

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Sooks

• Watt-Zeefuik

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dean Winchester
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

We will go to the hotel university and put a first year student who doesn’t have their diploma to run it then we are going to put the boss of the Balmoral to whisper what needs done in their ear , it’s a new concept seemingly 😜

:lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Jamborose said:

Does anyone know if we are goign to operate the hotel from within the club or are getting and experienced management company or a name (such as Holiday Inn etc) to run it for us ?

There'll be someone along the corridor who will run it.

As we are still paying Neilson then I understand he is being brought back to manage it. Helpfully means the solution will be within the building again when the current coaches are emptied.

10 minutes ago, Jodami said:

As we are still paying Neilson then I understand he is being brought back to manage it. Helpfully means the solution will be within the building again when the current coaches are emptied.

To be fair......he could ensure a good nights sleep!

Does anyone know if we are goign to operate the hotel from within the club or are getting and experienced management company or a name (such as Holiday Inn etc) to run it for us ?

Hearts and experienced management, there's a novelty!!

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t know, don’t care

This.

Just get the ****** team sorted first.

There is a link on the website and it is being advertised at the ground and elsewhere . We have an individual logo and a name that does not mention any large chain . I think we can safely assume that we are running it ourselves . Another thing is that we would surely only receive rent in we let some one else run it 

I'm sure Ann Budge is pulling a fast one on us and she's buried all the money in blue plastic tubs under the pitch at Tynie. That's why it gets dug up at the end of every season 🤷🏽‍♂️. And, she's defo using the hotel to launder her dirty money, that's why she only employs family members, they know the truth. :lol:

:conspiracy:

The ****ing nick of some of these threads. :vrface:

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I'm sure Ann Budge is pulling a fast one on us and she's buried all the money in blue plastic tubs under the pitch at Tynie. That's why it gets dug up at the end of every season 🤷🏽‍♂️. And, she's defo using the hotel to launder her dirty money, that's why she only employs family members, they know the truth. :lol:

It is weird though eh ? One defeat away in the league and there is a sudden tsunami of posters , who are normally quiet when we are winning , and they just scatter bomb the forum with bull shit and hyperbole 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is weird though eh ? One defeat away in the league and there is a sudden tsunami of posters , who are normally quiet when we are winning , and they just scatter bomb the forum with bull shit and hyperbole 

women!...again!!

image.jpeg.610df16502366a1a3fb5ed61d6b22d85.jpeg

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

ha ha, 😅, just folk wanting attention lol

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

ha ha, 😅, just folk wanting attention lol

Or expecting too much.  

🤷‍♂️

Just now, Sooks said:

A torrent of "Everyone is shite" - let's all slag the club that we own. 🤔

We should just have a poll now as to who we're blaming this time? 

Is it....

A. The manager 

B. Savage

C. The Board

D. All of the above

Just so I know which horse to back after the inevitable crisis so I can act smug as **** to others that thought differently on the internet. :lol:

Hearts men though...

Bungalow Bill
12 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I often wonder if Ann Budge ever regrets fronting the money to save the club. Some folk act like she’s the worst thing that ever happened to the club. 

49 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Ffs, that means the cleaners will be going side to side cleaning rooms, back again to the laundry room, just to end up in a big charge up the corridor. :facepalm:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Bungalow Bill said:

I often wonder if Ann Budge ever regrets fronting the money to save the club. Some folk act like she’s the worst thing that ever happened to the club. 

I wouldn’t worry. She’s getting it all back, and her family haven’t done too badly out of HMFC

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Or expecting too much.  

🤷‍♂️

😅, aye , what was i thinking wanting a win on sunday, , whats the world coming to, wanting 

a win. anyone started a thread on that goal we lost:facepalm:what a joke that was.

Bungalow Bill
7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I wouldn’t worry. She’s getting it all back, and her family haven’t done too badly out of HMFC

I think whatever she or her family have allegedly made, we're clearly the winners in the deal.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Bungalow Bill said:

I think whatever she or her family have allegedly made, we're clearly the winners in the deal.

Is a fair point of view. Just refrain from painting it as altruistic 

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Is it....

A. The manager 

B. Savage

C. The Board

D. All of the above

Just so I know which horse to back after the inevitable crisis so I can act smug as **** to others that thought differently on the internet. :lol:

Hearts men though...

In all honesty I think maybe Kickback should have a sub forum where only FOH contributors or season ticket holders can join and that way you can easily distinguish between the arseholes and the Hibs arseholes 

Bungalow Bill
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is a fair point of view. Just refrain from painting it as altruistic 

I didn’t though. 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

In all honesty I think maybe Kickback should have a sub forum where only FOH contributors or season ticket holders can join and that way you can easily distinguish between the arseholes and the Hibs arseholes 

And how would we vet that? 😄

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Is it....

A. The manager 

B. Savage

C. The Board

D. All of the above

Hearts men though...

And then...when we win a game, the same players who "urnae guid enuff" will be in the title hunt and worth millions 

Jesus actually would have wept , if he came onto JKB and read some of the utter sh*te being bandied about by so called Hearts "fans"

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, gorgieheart said:

Jesus actually would have wept , if he came onto JKB and read some of the utter sh*te being bandied about by so called Hearts "fans"

Jesus would have said ‘even I can’t do anything about the clowns in the HMFC boardroom’

32 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Ffs, that means the cleaners will be going side to side cleaning rooms, back again to the laundry room, just to end up in a big charge up the corridor. :facepalm:

He will be standing 18 inches away from their supervisor's ear constantly telling them they are doing it wrong...

Just now, Jodami said:

He will be standing 18 inches away from their supervisor's ear constantly telling them they are doing it wrong...

:lol:

the posh bit
53 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

❤️

26 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

And how would we vet that? 😄

No idea . May be we need a club forum that allows people to comment only if they contribute to the club as a supporter . The way this place is is just a complete mess Dave 

When its open it'll be a money making revenue stream. That's what its all about isn't it?

More money we can generate outside ticket sales and merchandise, the more we can invest back into the club.

fabienleclerq

In house, Manager has been hired. I've never worked with him but stayed at his previous place of employment and its a high standard. If its run similar it'll do really well. 

3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t know, don’t care

Yet you've posted 8 times already on this thread, that's some level of not caring.

I've been reliably informed that once the hotel is open, priority will be given to the visiting women's team to stay for free the night before a game, ahead of members of the public.

Will they have anything worth stealing. I like to take wee pads and pencils when I’m staying in a hotel room. Nothing valuable just wee mementos, soaps, shampoo, TV’s , shoehorn. 

13 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Yet you've posted 8 times already on this thread, that's some level of not caring.

I always have a laugh at folk that care so little they have to post about it.:laugh:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

I branched out into more interesting posts from more intelligent posters

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No idea . May be we need a club forum that allows people to comment only if they contribute to the club as a supporter . The way this place is is just a complete mess Dave 

Make it subscribed members only would be a good start.