** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

21 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

I think he's on less than half that  - Dybala is apparently their top earner at circa 200K a week 

Cant see them paying Ramsay double that ??

They're getting Sevco to pay a 2 million loan Fee though - Ouch - another share issue for the Glib and Shameless one to greet about as his share % continues to drop through the floor

Think their salaries in Italy are reported after tax so the gross pay will be significantly higher than mentioned 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

I think he's on less than half that  - Dybala is apparently their top earner at circa 200K a week 

They're getting Sevco to pay a 2 million loan Fee though - Ouch - another share issue for the Glib and Shameless one to greet about as his share % continues to drop through the floor

Dybala and De Ligt on more than him, but every link I can see from when he signed on a free transfer says £400k a week. 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Are we actually going to sign anyone or are we about to get the that’s us done for January message?

Robbie already said we won't be making any signings. Only exception would ge if Souttar moved to Rangers and we would maybe sign a defender

2 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

He was probably the biggest name really.

Unbelievable signing.

It was. Considering he was part of the Greek national side that just won the Euro's a year previously. 

Any fan who witnessed the 05-06 team should feel extremely privileged. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Dybala and De Ligt on more than him, but every link I can see from when he signed on a free transfer says £400k a week. 

So when they say it’s a loan deal, do they actually mean Rangers are looking for a loan from Ramsay!?!

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, Rudy T said:

So when they say it’s a loan deal, do they actually mean Rangers are looking for a loan from Ramsay!?!

👍🏻😂

29 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Juve paying all the wages apparently.

but....the whole thing sounds odd.. x a million.

a move from Juve to the rangers? thats like moving from Real M to Fulham (no disrespect to Fulham)

Just checked.  Still 2 hours to go.

Mind you, the authorities would wind back the clock if either of you know who asked them to.

Does anyone know if players and clubs can agree pre-contracts outside the transfer windows?

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Mind you, the authorities would wind back the clock if either of you know who asked them to.

Does anyone know if players and clubs can agree pre-contracts outside the transfer windows?

Did we not sign Halkett outside the window?

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

pre-contracts can be agreed at any time.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If I remember right as long as you have the deal sheet in for midnight you get longer to conclude 

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They can do so any time within the last 6 months of the player's contract, the transfer window isn't a consideration.

Phil D. Corners
2 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Normally get a heads up that we are finished about this time. 

I was just thinking the same?

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Normally get a heads up that we are finished about this time. 

Said that earlier. Can only think its that we are waiting in case there is a final bid from Rangers.

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Is it 12? I thought we were the same as England this year.

Yes, pre-contracts can be agreed at any time from when they reach the last 6 months of the contract right to until its expiry.

And of course signings can be made after the window shuts, but only if the player has been out of contract before the window shut. Which is why you might see players mutually agree their contracts finishing. (Believe Barker did this with Rangers today)

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

same.

And at least we know we won’t now sign a knackered clapped out injured player needing 6 weeks of intense fitness training to get close to first team training after the window closes

Montgomery Brewster
Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Is it 12? I thought we were the same as England this year.

Yes, pre-contracts can be agreed at any time from when they reach the last 6 months of the contract right to until its expiry.

And of course signings can be made after the window shuts, but only if the player has been out of contract before the window shut. Which is why you might see players mutually agree their contracts finishing. (Believe Barker did this with Rangers today)

It’s 12 here 

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Said that earlier. Can only think its that we are waiting in case there is a final bid from Rangers.

👍

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I wonder if JS is in the weeg waiting for an acceptable bid

3 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Scotland ends at 12 England 11 

Interesting. Souttar does love a last minute move in January…

The Hogfather

Let's flag down a taxi and head for Real Street here.

Nobody on here knows anything. Nobody on Twitter knows anything. That's not how we conduct business anymore.

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hibs signing another Norwegian nobody 

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Norwegian drift Wood 

Norwegian dead wood 🪵 

Tynecastle Valhalla

Heard a rumour we are talking to Bournemouth about IBSEN Rossi who is a 21 defender born in south west London 

Just now, Badonde said:

Stop pretending you know something.  Did you not say last night we were bringing 2 in today….

No i said i was confident we would get 2 in there's a difference. 

The fact Rangers have lowballed us and that Robbie seems to be happy with strikers he has, even though he said we wanted one including a defender if Souttar left 😂OK pal. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, ramrod said:

Nothing happening this late chaps .

Hopefully Souttar knuckles down starting tomorrow.  

To be fair the boys been great on the pitch. Test of character on Sunday for him 

4 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Heard a rumour we are talking to Bournemouth about IBSEN Rossi who is a 21 defender born in south west London 

Was on loan at Killie last season.  He was utter shite if I recall.

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Nothing happening this late chaps .

Hopefully Souttar knuckles down starting tomorrow.  

Still an hour and 45 mins left

Just now, Badonde said:

Stop pretending you know something.  Did you not say last night we were bringing 2 in today….

The sooner people like you realise that just because Bongo says something doesn't mean to say it's true or things can change, this is a supporters forum for debate, I don't control and own the club 😂😂

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The sooner people like you realise that just because Bongo says something doesn't mean to say it's true or things can change, this is a supporters forum for debate, I don't control and own the club 😂😂

Some of us do 😁🇱🇻🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I part own the club😊

Uche Ikpeazu has signed for Cardiff on loan until the end of the season. He was allowed to leave Middlesbrough and brought in following Kieffer Moore’s move to Bournemouth.

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Was mentioned on here hours ago. 

1 minute ago, geomac said:

Norwegian dead parrot

Looking at his (Huage) stats he is a total nobody with nothing in his CV that would make you even remotely interested in him……….. there’s a potential jinx post if ever there was one 

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Some of us do 😁🇱🇻🇱🇻

You know what i mean, those are footballing decisions that are taken out of our hands, we don't have authority to make those decisions.

But i trust the people that do to get it right. 

Just now, Rudy T said:

I part own the club😊

😂👍

9 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

I was in Peebles and I heard a rumour that we are talking to Bournemouth about IBSEN Rossi who is a 21 defender born in south west London