• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

11 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I see Lys Mousset is away to Italy on loan. He was someone mentioned on here. 

I’d read yesterday it was permanent to Salernitana for 300k

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Reported as a loan on Sky. 

Deal might have changed if he didn’t fancy playing in Serie B next season 

21 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

If JS does move today for a fee are we due some of that fee to dundee utd? Would imagine that is also driving the price up.

10% I think.

40 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I confess I've never hear of him, though reading up on him he's apparently a master builder from the back

Scott, I'm not too sure that that is a glowing recommendation. Hod carriers an' aw that! 😉

Screenshot_20220131-164537_Google.jpg

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

I would say we are done and all concentration is on tomorrow.

we have enough to finish 3rd

I'd agree. I think we are done

and have more than enough to get 3rd and a decent attempt at the cup 

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surprised we haven't had the "the clubs have said they have finished their business for today" from a journalist yet.

Barry will be along before 6pm to confirm it

1 hour ago, troy said:

Big Ernie was the man he would run through any wall for the team 😜

George Fleming with the Zapata moustache and White Adidas boots with three Black stripes either side of each boot and Black laces.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surprised we haven't had the "the clubs have said they have finished their business for today" from a journalist yet.

Hearts might tell them **** all. It seems to be how we play it these days. 

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

George Fleming with the Zapata moustache and White Adidas boots with three Black stripes either side of each boot and Black laces.

Did he not wear orange boots as well John

I don’t think they’ll say business is done when we know Rangers plan to leave it until the last minute to “test our resolve”, as there could be a chance Souttar could go and the potential to get a CB in cover is there. But I also think it’s looking likely nothing will happen either way.

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

I don’t think they’ll say business is done when we know Rangers plan to leave it until the last minute to “test our resolve”, as there could be a chance Souttar could go and the potential to get a CB in cover is there. But I also think it’s looking likely nothing will happen either way.

If this is the final amount then they can GTF

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

So if reports are to be believed they bid £300k just over a week ago and then came back in today… with £300k again? Sounds like Rangers domestic dealings right enough.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Great news

3rd nailed on

1 hour ago, troy said:

Big Ernie was the man he would run through any wall for the team 😜

My old man used to say Ernie was the only Winchester that couldn’t shoot

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Keep him and play him until the end of the season. 

At least we wont have to worry too much about another Achilles-twang. 

Happy to splurge on 35% of Ramsays wage which is probably around £140k a week if £400k is to be believed. So effectively bidding just over 2 weeks of his wages for JS. We should be asking for quadruple that as they clearly seem happy to spend it.

scott herbertson
35 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Scott, I'm not too sure that that is a glowing recommendation. Hod carriers an' aw that! 😉

Screenshot_20220131-164537_Google.jpg

Probably a hod carrier too, Mike but it was a bookseller joke - Confessions of Zeno was a famous novel, and Ibsen wrote 'The Master Builder'

I'll try to sharpen up my joke telling in future....

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
1 minute ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Happy to splurge on 35% of Ramsays wage which is probably around £140k a week if £400k is to be believed. So effectively bidding just over 2 weeks of his wages for JS. We should be asking for quadruple that as they clearly seem happy to spend it.

I hope JS is fully realising just how little it really means to Rangers when they sign a player from another Scottish club.  

Just now, Ccjambo1874 said:

that outfit’s arrogance is disgusting. Should tell them to stuff it and cut off all contact with them.  They took £10m or whatever from Everton for a squad player but offer us sweeties for JS.   If I was him I’d be a bit concerned to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

I hope JS is fully realising just how little it really means to Rangers when they sign a player from another Scottish club.  

Probably only interested in the money I’d think. Hope he rots on their bench. 

European football is worth more to us than £300k. Souttar has shown he’s a professional since the deal was announced, so no issues keeping him. 

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

that outfit’s arrogance is disgusting. Should tell them to stuff it and cut off all contact with them.  They took £10m or whatever from Everton for a squad player but offer us sweeties for JS.   If I was him I’d be a bit concerned to be honest.

Not sure if the manager wanted him in the first place. 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

The return of a legend? :wow:

Juwon Oshaniwa has a warning for Hearts' rivals as he says: If you don't  like physical contact take up PING PONG - Daily Record

On the back of reading an Afcon article I actually looked him up the other day...doesn't appear to have played since leaving us (according to Wiki)

19 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Did he not wear orange boots as well John

I think only after he went to Dundee United.

10 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Can we no just accept that both Haring and Devlin are quality?

We have had so many charlatans at Hearts since 2016 and now we have a 23 year old Buzzbomb Aussie who clearly loves the club,the fans and works his arse off yet some 'fans' want to give him stick........embarrassing...the match day Thread was unbelievable,both Devlin and Halliday taking pelters before a ball was kicked.Gotta be Hobos at the wind up surely?

Well said. I like both of them, but I think Haring is the better player just now, however I think he's probably as good as he's ever going to get now, whereas I think Devlin will get better over the next year or two.  No reason to do anything other than enjoy and support both of them any time they're on the park though! 

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

European football is worth more to us than £300k. Souttar has shown he’s a professional since the deal was announced, so no issues keeping him. 

Aye we’ll keep him and we’ll play him but I hope he’s not expecting a rousing goodbye ovation in the centre circle after his last game at Tynecastle. He’s still a rat but needs must this season and he’ll need to play.

The White Cockade

No way they will be paying anywhere near 500K a week to Ramsey

That’s just the rantings of moon howlers 

The Old Tolbooth
Just now, The White Cockade said:

No way they will be paying anywhere near 500K a week to Ramsey

That’s just the rantings of moon howlers 

They're only paying £2M max until the end of the season, Juventus are covering the rest of his wages. 

They can stick their £300K offer up their farters, that's an insult!! 

5 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

There you go John, that's how much your new employers value you.

Cost him 1/4 of a million in wages and a league winners medal (if they win the league)

Never mind SewerRat, you’ll just have to settle for a Cup winners medal instead, assuming we’re not playing Rangers in the final cos you wouldn’t be playing if we were.

5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They're only paying £2M max until the end of the season, Juventus are covering the rest of his wages. 

They can stick their £300K offer up their farters, that's an insult!! 

That’s in line with the way they look at the rest of the game here. Arrogant shits. And they have the cheek to wonder why they are hated. Can’t wait till they go bust again. 

26 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

So if reports are to be believed they bid £300k just over a week ago and then came back in today… with £300k again? Sounds like Rangers domestic dealings right enough.

Hopefully we tell them to stick their poxy bid where the sun doesn't shine.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Probably only interested in the money I’d think. Hope he rots on their bench. 

I think he will.