** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Okay so you are saying no signings or outgoings. 

Both as Robbie stated.If asked who I’d believe,a boy on a fans forum when leaks are no longer coming from within or the actual hearts manager who stated live on radio I know who is believe.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Both as Robbie stated.If asked who I’d believe,a boy on a fans forum when leaks are no longer coming from within or the actual hearts manager who stated live on radio I know who is believe.

Although if your spot on with your leaked information I will gladly apologise profusely,knowing the leaks are still happening and need to be stopped in case any future signings are jeopardised. 

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Okay so you believe Souttar will be a Hearts player? 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Okay so you believe Souttar will be a Hearts player? 

Yes.

Look I know I’ve been on your back but it just doesn’t add up.

Savage has publicly stated that he’s cut out the leaks at the club.I have a source within the club that cannot get a whiff of a rumour/info regarding targets due to joe being so tight lipped.

You and not only you stating that we are going to sign this or do that on a personal opinion just gets peoples hopes up only to be disappointed.

I have to ask what the point is in that?

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Confident we will see at least 1 Come in. 

2 depending on things happening could be wrong. 

fair enough, hope that happens, but will hope for the best, expect the worst.

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

I don't know what's happening in this thread anymore. Very surreal.

Transfer windows really send people wild 😂

1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Transfer windows really send people wild 😂

Misinformation is the thing that gets peoples back up.Opinions are one thing but actually knowing what’s happening is another.

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Misinformation is the thing that gets peoples back up.Opinions are one thing but actually knowing what’s happening is another.

Unsure if people go out their way to give wrong information. Instead just pass on what they hear which I do personally, if it doesn’t happen then it doesn’t happen it’s not a news site it’s a rumours page to share anything that’s heard. Nothing on here will be 100% every time 

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

Unsure if people go out their way to give wrong information. Instead just pass on what they hear which I do personally, if it doesn’t happen then it doesn’t happen it’s not a news site it’s a rumours page to share anything that’s heard. Nothing on here will be 100% every time 

Why would they hear anything and post it as ITK as some do?

”confident of at least one”is that a posters opinion?If so state imo and not try to kid on that your ITK and this info has somehow been leaked.

It only has other posters hanging off their every word/post accepting it to be gospel.

3 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Agree, but there are many a trusting sole that takes a rumour as verbatum and gets upset when it doesn't happen.  I have never taken the bate since Ruud Gullit.

1 minute ago, Alec Eiffel said:

Agree, but there are many a trusting sole that takes a rumour as verbatum and gets upset when it doesn't happen.  I have never taken the bate since Ruud Gullit.

My point exactly.

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Good post. Haring is a player who will be tricky to replace but I’m not even sure Robbie wants that type of player for that position. Beni and Devlin are similar in some ways and they seem to be his first choice centre mid pairing

I'm not sure that's the case right now. I know they started against Motherwell with Haring on the bench but I think one or two selections (particularly McKay not starting) were with one eye on Tuesday night, and I've a sneaking suspicion that Haring will start ahead of Devlin in the Derby.

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

My prediction for deadline day, no business. No incomings or outgoings. Just feels like nothing is close and dont think Rangers will pay the required amount for Souttar.

This

5 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Very good post. 👍   Much as I like Haring, he's only going to slow down if he were to spend another 2 or 3 years here.s.  His biggest attribute is being an all-action big terrier with enormous energy - a sort of defensive  version of Ryan Stevenson.  Age will catch up with him unfortunately, and he'd become less effective.     Based on the standard of players signed in the  last window and this one, we can be confident that Joe and his team will find  a younger replacement in our price range.   

He's only 28. I know he's had injury troubles but he was never Usain Bolt and he's nowhere near the stage of age catching up with him. He's not going to slow down in the next two or three years unless he suffers another significant injury. 

4 hours ago, Vlad the impaler said:

A lot of fans are desperate for the club ti make one big sale to prove that we’re doing things right. Me I just want us to keep our best players as long as we can. That means keeping Souttar til seasons end ti help us achieve our goal and definitely not even contemplating selling Beni in summer. Hibs will find out soon how having £3m in the bank means hee haw when Ron The Con pockets most of it. 

FTFY!

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Although if your spot on with your leaked information I will gladly apologise profusely,knowing the leaks are still happening and need to be stopped in case any future signings are jeopardised. 

You're going to apologise to yourself? 

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'm not sure that's the case right now. I know they started against Motherwell with Haring on the bench but I think one or two selections (particularly McKay not starting) were with one eye on Tuesday night, and I've a sneaking suspicion that Haring will start ahead of Devlin in the Derby.

Devlin v haring is no contest a guy who doesnt stop all game or a guy who turns like a tank an plays the odd gd pass.unbelievable!

Arthur Morgan
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

If Beni was playing for the OF the way he's started with us they'd already be valuing him in the millions.

For me he's a better player than Glen Kamara.

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

Devlin v haring is no contest a guy who doesnt stop all game or a guy who turns like a tank an plays the odd gd pass.unbelievable!

Clueless. 

5 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Anyway….let’s enjoy “Deadline day” and see if Robbie has been lying. 

Lying is a strong comment. What Robbie actually said was “ if Rangers come in with an acceptable offer for Soutar, then he may use the money for other signings.”

4 hours ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

It is no contest but not in the way you think.

6 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Why would they hear anything and post it as ITK as some do?

”confident of at least one”is that a posters opinion?If so state imo and not try to kid on that your ITK and this info has somehow been leaked.

It only has other posters hanging off their every word/post accepting it to be gospel.

You're taking this very seriously. 

4 hours ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

Zidane wasn’t the fastest or most mobile.........I’m not trying to compare Haring to Zidane but Haring maybe is t running about like a maniac but that’s because he doesn’t need to be reads the game and doesn’t need to. 
I’m shocked people underrate Haring so much. He’s class when fit. 

But some people underrate McKay coz the don’t see that sometimes he looks ineffective because technically he is miles ahead of a lot of our players

7 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

Zidane wasn’t the fastest or most mobile.........I’m not trying to compare Haring to Zidane but Haring maybe is t running about like a maniac but that’s because he doesn’t need to be reads the game and doesn’t need to. 

But some people underrate McKay coz the don’t see that sometimes he looks ineffective because technically he is miles ahead of a lot of our players

Haring is a really good player for our level but many posters have missed out how slow he is. Yes, he reads the game well but it doesn’t completely make up for it. Every position we have recruited for since last summer we have brung someone in that is faster or with a better engine than the current player for that position. That isn’t a coincidence. 

Would love Haring to stay but he won’t be starting every week. 

Edited by GinRummy

Leveins Battalion

Can we no just accept that both Haring and Devlin are quality?

We have had so many charlatans at Hearts since 2016 and now we have a 23 year old Buzzbomb Aussie who clearly loves the club,the fans and works his arse off yet some 'fans' want to give him stick........embarrassing...the match day Thread was unbelievable,both Devlin and Halliday taking pelters before a ball was kicked.Gotta be Hobos at the wind up surely?

PhoenixHearts
3 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

The thing I'm noticing recently is a lot of people seem to be unable to praise one of Devlin or Haring without criticising the other at the same time.

You see it in match ratings etc, or if someone has a criticism about Devlin, it's often met with a bad word about Haring or vice versa. It's becoming tribal with some people.

I'll admit Haring is my favourite player and I'm probably one of his most incessant/insufferable cheerleaders on here, so when I have criticised Devlin in the past it can maybe come off as a slight, but I really don't have any issue with Devlin.

I have to give Devlin his due though,  my one thing I've always got on him for is his passing or lack thereof, but on Saturday he was integral to both goals. I love seeing progress.

With that out the way, as unofficial leader of the Haring fanclub I'd be letting myself down if I didn't end with a little reminder that we have played our best football when Peter Haring plays and the majority of our wins have come with him on the park alongside either Beni or Cammy 🙃

Selkirkhmfc1874
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Haring is a really good player for our level but many posters have missed out how slow he is. Yes, he reads the game well but it doesn’t completely make up for it. Every position we have recruited for since last summer we have brung someone in that is faster or with a better engine than the current player for that position. That isn’t a coincidence. 

Think I'd play Haring at the back tomorrow instead of Taylor Moore.

6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Think I'd play Haring at the back tomorrow instead of Taylor Moore.

If souttar fit I'd play him sibbick Kingsley 

So what are we predicting will happen before the ""SLAM"" happens tonight. 

New attacking player? 🔥

Souttar makes a move? 🐍

New centre half arrives? 💪

Charles Cook on preseason deal? 🤔

A late bid for one of our players? 😱

10 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

So what are we predicting will happen before the ""SLAM"" happens tonight. 

New attacking player? 🔥

Souttar makes a move? 🐍

New centre half arrives? 💪

Charles Cook on preseason deal? 🤔

A late bid for one of our players? 😱

Harring extension, I hope.

Gimme an H...
48 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Show me one instance where Harings lack of pace has lost us a goal or nearly cost us a goal… off the top of my head an I can’t think of any. He knows he isn’t the fastest so doesn’t get himself in situations where that will be exposed.

Some players don’t need lightning pace.

Haring is class. Reads the game, wins the majority of second balls that come his way, strong in the air, very composed, can play a great out ball under pressure.

Devlin is also great at what he does. Once he learns to keep it simple he’ll look much more effective.

kingantti1874
50 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We have had so many charlatans at Hearts since 2016 and now we have a 23 year old Buzzbomb Aussie who clearly loves the club,the fans and works his arse off yet some 'fans' want to give him stick........embarrassing...the match day Thread was unbelievable,both Devlin and Halliday taking pelters before a ball was kicked.Gotta be Hobos at the wind up surely?

said it before.. as a fan base we don’t know how not to be miserable

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We have had so many charlatans at Hearts since 2016 and now we have a 23 year old Buzzbomb Aussie who clearly loves the club,the fans and works his arse off yet some 'fans' want to give him stick........embarrassing...the match day Thread was unbelievable,both Devlin and Halliday taking pelters before a ball was kicked.Gotta be Hobos at the wind up 

Exactly. The same pish every week, just enjoy it that we're flying ffs. Same on Instagram, clowns on every week when the teams announced slating whoever is the target that week. Said player then goes onto to score 🤣🤣 absolute ****ing morons man 

56 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This!

the-fonz-happy-days.gif

Carl Fredrickson

Today's the day. 

By the end of today we will have a better, more balanced squad than on 31st December. I am delighted with this. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Confident we will see at least 1 Come in. 

2 depending on things happening could be wrong. 

Woo hoo. 

Is the 1 Likley to be from the land of the rising sun or a defender? 

Clearly the 2nd is all about Souttar, we'll replace him if he leaves. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 hours ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

Haring is a better player and offers more attacking threat (perhaps Devlin is adding that to his game with a big hand in the two goals v Motherwell).   Devlin will win more tackles.  Depends what Robbie wants in a certain game. 

22 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Exactly. The same pish every week, just enjoy it that we're flying ffs. Same on Instagram, clowns on every week when the teams announced slating whoever is the target that week. Said player then goes onto to score 🤣🤣 absolute ****ing morons man 

For some folks, Devlin to Halliday, then GOAL!!! = consternation and much mental turmoil. Time to double down on sticking the boot in. 😆

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

The thing I'm noticing recently is a lot of people seem to be unable to praise one of Devlin or Haring without criticising the other at the same time.

You see it in match ratings etc, or if someone has a criticism about Devlin, it's often met with a bad word about Haring or vice versa. It's becoming tribal with some people.

I'll admit Haring is my favourite player and I'm probably one of his most incessant/insufferable cheerleaders on here, so when I have criticised Devlin in the past it can maybe come off as a slight, but I really don't have any issue with Devlin.

I have to give Devlin his due though,  my one thing I've always got on him for is his passing or lack thereof, but on Saturday he was integral to both goals. I love seeing progress.

With that out the way, as unofficial leader of the Haring fanclub I'd be letting myself down if I didn't end with a little reminder that we have played our best football when Peter Haring plays and the majority of our wins have come with him on the park alongside either Beni or Cammy 🙃

Absolutely. Devlin is not a bad player at all. Absolutely a place for him in the team against certain opponents as is with Haring. I think Harings calm head, reading of the game and ability to turn defence into attack is invaluable.