** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Must be great to be Hearts just now, players being offered to us left, right and centre, what a difference being 3rd makes. 

Lewis Dobbin, Jarrad Branthwaite being offered out on loan, the window will be mad until the finish. 

Yan Dhanda mentioned too. 

Rangers will need to stump up too get Souttar. 

Any player coming in has to be right for the club, Henderson going out. 

Think 2 will come in. 

Pre contracts will be sorted. 

Good time to be a Hearts fan. 

Going into Derby with confidence. 

As I've said before Aberdeen and Hibs need to go out and spend. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Pathetic attempt for some attention. 

I learned from a master.

Anyway I was only putting that I thought bongo meant we had signed the Japanese guy.

6 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I’m going for nobody,Neilson has already stated he doesn’t envisage anymore.

Absolutely do not take anything Neilson says about transfers as the truth unless it's him saying x player is done, or just about a done deal. Him saying no one or a couple players means absolutely feck all.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Na Swansea Owners are playing hardball with him and trying to force him to America,I am ITK on this one as I know his Uncle and Grandad (both huge Jambos)

Will Lancefield has made his agent aware we are interested for next season but no chance this window.

Nice one 👍 

Don’t mind folks gossiping or sharing info but hate wind ups on transfers…so close to the window closing and this place could implode 🙄

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

I learned from a master.

Anyway I was only putting that I thought bongo meant we had signed the Japanese guy.

Think it's about time to gie this one a rest mate.... Getting tedious how obsessive you are being over it. 

Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Think it's about time to gie this one a rest mate.... Getting tedious how obsessive you are being over it. 

Agent jambo 2 Bongo 0

🥳

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Tedious? Obsessive? Surely not... 😏

You missed out pathetic.

26 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think you’ve said this virtually every day tbf. 🧐

Last window I did, this window I've said it maybe twice🤣 there seems to be some genuinely ITK people this window so I've kept the piss taking to a minimum

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Agent jambo 2 Bongo 0

🥳

Yeah you won mate 👍, don't know what i was in competition with or for but you won. 

You're a good lad really. 

6 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Sounds like Hearts are linking two of their social media accounts right?  No big deal unless it is linked to announcing something on Tik Tok.    I’m an oldie too,  just trying to kid on I’m hanging in there with tech!  

Ah right. I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought we’d linked our tik tok or instagrams t0 the Japanese guys or his club. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah you won mate 👍, don't know what i was in competition with or for but you won. 

You're a good lad really. 

Thanks pal.

6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Branthwaite, eh.    😘

I did see on Twitter that Branthwaite liked Hearts' post with Simms scoring.

He follows neither account though. Didn't think there was anything in it.

Stalking done right though :laugh:

Let them have at it, I’ve repeatedly said only johnking123 is the one worthy listening to this window and after midweek FFSJohn has shown legit ITK knowledge. Their two usernames sound like they’re having argument mind you, but unless they speak or there’s something in the media just ignore the rest.

I really don’t see the need to sign any more unless JS leaves. I mean, look at our bench on Saturday , it was very strong.

Delighted with all we have , maybe look to summer depending on who leaves

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Let them have at it, I’ve repeatedly said only johnking123 is the one worthy listening to this window and after midweek FFSJohn has shown legit ITK knowledge. Their two usernames sound like they’re having argument mind you, but unless they speak or there’s something in the media just ignore the rest.

😂😂 I’ve never noticed that before

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

John has been releasing info before FFSJohn hence the name

15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Must be great to be Hearts just now, players being offered to us left, right and centre, what a difference being 3rd makes. 

Lewis Dobbin, Jarrad Branthwaite being offered out on loan, the window will be mad until the finish. 

Yan Dhanda mentioned too. 

Rangers will need to stump up too get Souttar. 

Any player coming in has to be right for the club, Henderson going out. 

Think 2 will come in. 

Pre contracts will be sorted. 

Good time to be a Hearts fan. 

Going into Derby with confidence. 

As I've said before Aberdeen and Hibs need to go out and spend. 

I’m being serious now.With Neilson saying no more business you still think 

we will bring in two?

9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Agent jambo 2 Bongo 0

🥳

Honestly not interested. I appreciate folk posting any rumours they've heard - whether it's from the horse's mouth or from the lassie behind the counter in Greggs. It's all interesting and worthy of discussion to me. 

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I really don’t see the need to sign any more unless JS leaves. I mean, look at our bench on Saturday , it was very strong.

I’m chuffed to bits with the signings this window. We have an excellent squad imo but if we can go out and get someone better than we have then a bit more excitement for us fans would be great. I think we are done though. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Honestly not interested. I appreciate folk posting any rumours they've heard - whether it's from the horse's mouth or from the lassie behind the counter in Greggs. It's all interesting and worthy of discussion to me. 

Thanks.

A final bid for souttar is coming, 2 options to be in the door quickly if the bid is acceptable. Still pushing to have a wide option in. Interest in mceneff but as of yesterday was unlikely to happen unless we get 1 in. Peter haring has interest in europe for summer which is why he didn’t sign alongside Kingsley etc 

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Jamboj1 said:

A final bid for souttar is coming, 2 options to be in the door quickly if the bid is acceptable. Still pushing to have a wide option in. Interest in mceneff but as of yesterday was unlikely to happen unless we get 1 in. Peter haring has interest in europe for summer which is why he didn’t sign alongside Kingsley etc 

The Haring point is crippling to hear. No chance he will sign on?

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

👏👍

Just now, Agentjambo said:

I’m being serious now.With Neilson saying no more business you still think 

we will bring in two?

7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

That’s where I’m at also. Maybe look at  pre contracts for the summer unless we go back in for Japanese guy due to     the  season time in Japan? 

3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

He’s 29. Last ‘big’ move probably. 

4 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Happy to let McEneff go but absolutely gutted about Haring.

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Still a chance he will stay yeah just not as easy a decision as it was for the others👍🏻

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

That’s where I’m at also. Maybe look at  pre contracts for the summer unless we go back in for Japanese guy due to     the  season time in Japan? 

We can’t bring anyone in unless on a pre contract or an unattached player after tomorrow. It doesn’t make a difference when Japanese league starts or their window. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

We can’t bring anyone in unless on a pre contract or an unattached player after tomorrow. It doesn’t make a difference when Japanese league starts or their window. 

Re Japanese player, was just guessing it would be easier at this time as opposed to mid season? I’m sure someone posted its preseason in J league. 

Just now, stevie1874 said:

Re Japanese player, was just guessing it would be easier at this time as opposed to mid season? I’m sure someone posted its preseason in J league. 

Ah sorry. Picked you up wrong. 👍

12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

This. I'll be gutted if Haring moves on.

Absolute Scenes
14 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Still a chance he will stay yeah just not as easy a decision as it was for the others👍🏻

Hopefully mate, thanks for sharing