** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

1 minute ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Are you going for the 'most questions asked' record today??

JiH hasn't got a look in.

Be nice if I got an answer…

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

53 minutes ago, Steak said:

Did Charles Cook get a number of career ending injuries where County stood buy him and paid for treatment?

Never the same

I’m assuming our insurance paid for treatment(or if not, we were contractually obliged to pay for it) and a majority of his wages.

I’m in the fitness industry and my insurance is pretty much the same as what professional athletes have, but at a much lower level(I pay under a fiver a month), and my treatment is covered and wages are covered to a certain extent. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

A shrew is not a rodent 🙈 

Yas Sadj. Course it’s not. How could I forget that well known fact I never knew. 

1 minute ago, Dayman said:

I’m assuming our insurance paid for treatment(or if not, we were contractually obliged to pay for it) and a majority of his wages.

I’m in the fitness industry and my insurance is pretty much the same as what professional athletes have, but at a much lower level(I pay under a fiver a month), and my treatment is covered and wages are covered to a certain extent. 

Did we not offer him a contract extension whilst injured though so he was covered? I might be wrong but I do recall something around those lines

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Would that not make Charles-Cook a rat??

Or does it not work like that when we are the signing club?

Who GAF? He can set fire to their stadium on the way out for all I care.

He might be a rat to their fans, but again, who GAF?

Edited by Smithee

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Obviously not mate, but we showed in the second half we can match them all the way, call me naive but I reckon the Scottish league is the best for a moneyball strategy, and i think both Celtic and Rangers know this. 

They are scared to see us challenging them, they don't want that. 

Our signing strategy has been 1st class, hungry u23s want to prove themselves, I'm hopeful with Joe and recruitment team in place, we will be selling players for £5-£10mil very soon, which we enable us to compete more with them two. 

Always plenty of hidden gems out there Joe seems to be finding them. 

I’ll be honest buddy, I have been very sceptical about a lot your posts, but I will say this has nail on head written all over it 👏👏👏

Edited by The Future's Maroon
Typo

Just now, Steak said:

Did we not offer him a contract extension whilst injured though so he was covered? I might be wrong but I do recall something around those lines

I think we did extend his contract but I’m not sure if that would change anything being paid by his insurance. You may be right though.

If we let him leave and he got capped for Scotland within a year we’d look stupid though I suppose. 

Captain Canada

Would love to see us sign Charles-Cook this window. He's looked really impressive and can certainly finish well. 

Ross County would be mad to let him go though as they're still far from being safe. 

1 minute ago, Captain Canada said:

Would love to see us sign Charles-Cook this window. He's looked really impressive and can certainly finish well. 

Ross County would be mad to let him go though as they're still far from being safe. 

Sign and loan him back until the end of the season 👌 

lost in space
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Who GAF? He can set fire to their stadium on the way out for all I care.

He might be a rat to their fans, but again, who GAF?

If your not careful, you may be considered duplicitous which I am sure is not something you would care for........

5 minutes ago, lost in space said:

If your not careful, you may be considered duplicitous which I am sure is not something you would care for........

😮 Someone accused you of being one of these

image.jpeg.ef7429e8a48152c0fc168165ea441b8f.jpeg

but why  ???

7 minutes ago, lost in space said:

vE5tKRp.gif

I have zero emotional attachment to the boy, I couldn't care less about his relationship with Ross County.

12 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Oh wait, are you one of those Take The Maroon Tinted Glasses Off guys?

Em, naw.

If you actively want to leave Hearts you're a ****ing idiot. If you want to leave your current club to come to Hearts, I understand completely, quite right too.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Haven’t noticed him much either. Never saw highlights of Motherwells loss to Ross County either. 

Pretty much ar fault for all three goals. Looked like an eventful game 😆

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If you actively want to leave Hearts you're a ****ing idiot. If you want to leave your current club to come to Hearts, I understand completely, quite right too.

Abso****inglutely

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Sign and loan him back until the end of the season 👌 

Or just sign him on a pre contract and finish them off, they weren’t exactly sympathetic to our plight in 2020. 

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This should be the tag line at the top of this site sir. Chapeau!

55 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Is this ITK or your opinions??

Bro, you need to go have some herb and chill tf out. You're on top of anyone who posts anything.

Are yous secretly Savage trying to find a leak?

1 minute ago, bazman said:

I think RCC is the type of player we need. If you watch him he always looks to beat his man and get to the bye line. Something we lack

Weirdly when he arrived last season they played him at Right Back! He said that and fimding lockdown difficult explained why he was poor. Moving to left wing (though right footed) has been key. I doubt they would sell as they'd not replace his goals

34 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Is he any good? He’s never really impressed me when I’ve seen him, admittedly that’s maybe twice. 

I really don’t think he’s the quality we look for now, every chance I’m wrong of course.

5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Is he any good? He’s never really impressed me when I’ve seen him, admittedly that’s maybe twice. 

I really don’t think he’s the quality we look for now, every chance I’m wrong of course.

He's the league's joint top scorer and plays for the team in 10th. Personally, I've been impressed whenever I've seen him, which admittedly isn't a lot. Would offer us more than GMS imo plus apparently Hibs are after him so it'd be good to get one round them to

😏🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by WDJ87

51 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Aye? The first 60mins showed just how much they’re scared of us, with half of their team out. 

ps. We were at home, and not one Hearts fan went to that game worrying about how we should line up against them. And then we shit our pants. 

Feel that's harsh first half I agree, but Robbie will set his team up differently, than say Stendel would, we tried to be narrow and limit Celtic space in behind. 

It's all opinions tbh, I prefer we when high press and are in the old firm faces, but under Robbie it would be fair to say we don't press as much as we would under a coach, that believes in that. 

Regardless of that second half we showed up you have to remember Celtic are a good team too, and Celtic don't have half there team out, they have a good squad which is something i believe we will need to have next season, more numbers and better players if possible, the standard Celtic have and Rangers means say if morelos is out or kyogo they can replace them without much fuss. 

Players don't seem to be able to play 2-3 games a week, they struggle with the training etc on top of games. 

So having a larger squad with allow us to attack on all fronts, but Robbie and Savage won't just sign anyone. 

League, Cups, Europa league. 

A lot of games to be played if we get group stage Europa league. 

We are at a stage now where, we don't need to worry about who Aberdeen, Hibs etc sign, we are so far ahead it's incredible, but with that can come complacency we must stay focused and treat every game like a cup final. 

Don't let up. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, bazman said:

I think RCC is the type of player we need. If you watch him he always looks to beat his man and get to the bye line. Something we lack

Definitely, he also scores which our wingers/10s don’t. 

colinmorewasgash
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, he also scores which our wingers/10s don’t. 

Hobbits confident hes joined them hence mcanus tweet  all full off it in pub tonight  flogged someone plus cash fr him

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Pretty much ar fault for all three goals. Looked like an eventful game 😆

Cheers 👍🏻

colinmorewasgash
1 minute ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Hobbits confident hes joined them hence mcanus tweet  all full off it in pub tonight  flogged someone plus cash fr him

Oh well  im sure joe has something better in mind

2 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Scott Allan maybe. They’ve been looking to get shot of him. 

4 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

If that's true, we must not have been after him 😏

All the talk about us being interested came from the hibs side…standard tactic from them to try and sell their new signings by making it seem they have beaten us to it/they chose them over us.

Everything they do revolves around us!

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

He's the league's joint top scorer and plays for the team in 10th. Personally, I've been impressed whenever I've seen him, which admittedly isn't a lot. Would offer us more than GMS imo plus apparently Hibs are after him so it'd be good to get one round them to

😏🇱🇻🇱🇻

If he’s signed for Hibs I think we can all agree he’s shite 😂

46 minutes ago, pointon said:

So what’s your thoughts on are next player in ?

We are at a stage in the window we're, we wait and see what happens, we want the Japanese lad, but his club are playing hardball, he's prepared to join, but his club must accept a fee. 

If not him loans will be fine for me, the window will be mad until it closes, players becoming available that we wouldn't normally get etc, clubs become desperate and sell players before contract runs out. 

The difference we are good financially so we don't need to worry about that with Souttar, unless it's an offer that Hearts are happy with, he stays with us both Robbie and Savage have made that clear. 

Gone are the days we roll over to any of them, allocation slashed, Souttar bids rejected. 

We won't put up with there pish anymore. 

Anyway i reckon there may be a few surprises before window closes, but don't hold me to that 😂👍

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Not like them at all, must be ok to have a huge squad of players nowadays 😆

No chance of is losing out to Hibs in this window or in the ones to follow. If he goes there, we'll have someone much better arriving shortly...

1 minute ago, Hibs Nil said:

No chance of is losing out to Hibs in this window or in the ones to follow. If he goes there, we'll have someone much better arriving shortly...

Have you seen the money Hibs are chucking about (apparently) If they’ve got RCC it will be for a weekly wage we wouldn’t throw at anyone