** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Just now, Agentjambo said:

But…but…bongo said!

Bongo does not control who comes in and goes out club, Bongo only passes on information he's been told, whether people choose to believe it or not that's upto them, I will give you advice though pal I've heard you pm people non stop and judging by my inbox you've been doing it to me too, I hope you don't approach girls like that, because you will find yourself getting done for harassment, you need to stop bud. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Glad to see this guy back. Was gutted with the injury he picked up here last time round as he looked good. Welcome Toby!

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Why do you, and others, talk about his performance ‘that night’?  Both games he played in for us on loan were afternoon kick-offs. 

Except the game in perth which was in the evening.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

1 and a half, just. Went off at HT at Perth.

Can't believe someone slagging off Sibbick v Rangers. He was MotM. Ran himself into ground. Won the ball all day. He was totally  inspirational both on and off the park.

😂 Incredible eh!!

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo does not control who comes in and goes out club, Bongo only passes on information he's been told, whether people choose to believe it or not that's upto them, I will give you advice though pal I've heard you pm people non stop and judging by my inbox you've been doing it to me too, I hope you don't approach girls like that, because you will find yourself getting done for harassment, you need to stop bud. 

😂😂 yes bongo 🤜

What a team we are creating

A wee bit of luck and ifs and ands we would be further clear in 3rd

Now its  show time

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

🥺

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not only ITK but a wise man with life coaching skills- what a man :)

9 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

He’s a solid centre half. The sell on clause will be huge, I would have thought, he’s improved monthly since he arrived, and I can’t see why it’ll not continue with you. 

He’s hardly played for you this season, not even in squad in recent weeks. Injured or out of favour? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Dinna you start…. Had enough of this off that other oaf 🤨😉🤣

Not a sticking plaster, but perhaps not the best piece of the puzzle. 

Still think we will bolster further in the summer 

17 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Our club is a joke. He’s been very good for us, he was brilliant last season in a playoff placed team. Yet another ridiculous decision by our owners. 

you’re getting a quality player. 

Not really followed Barnsley’s season but going from a team in the play offs to struggling near the bottom I’m assuming a lot has changed regarding losing players this season? 

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Who will it be in your opinion??

Still hope of japanese lad. We are after another number 10 like player.

26 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Yep. Hibs submitted an offer, Barnsley rejected and Hibs refused to offer more money so signed someone else.

Not entirely true, according to his Wikipedia page...

Toby Peter Sibbick (born 23 May 1999) is an English footballer who plays as a defender for Scottish Premiership club Hearts. He also had the chance to play for Hibs just prior to signing for Hearts, but told them they were shite and ram it.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Candygram for Bongo. 
Bongo like candy. 
😂😂

Bongo like Sheriff Bart!

20 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Our club is a joke. He’s been very good for us, he was brilliant last season in a playoff placed team. Yet another ridiculous decision by our owners. 

Welcome back. Thought Hibs were meant to be signing him

Just now, RobNox said:

Toby Peter Sibbick (born 23 May 1999) is an English footballer who plays as a defender for Scottish Premiership club Hearts. He also had the chance to play for Hibs just prior to signing for Hearts, but told them they were shite and ram it.

😂brilliant 👍

Jack Torrance
2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Last night Simms was announced as I prepared my tea. I’m just about to prepare tonight’s tea, so if it happens we know the secret 👀 

FFS, first time in days I've been away from JKB. Just went for ma tea and the place goes to shit! 😄

32 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'm interested in how much we've paid for him.

More than Hibs. 😉

Welcome back Toby!

:yas:

Edited by Jack Torrance

1 minute ago, jam doughnut said:

He’s hardly played for you this season, not even in squad in recent weeks. Injured or out of favour? 

Going by the thread on the Barnsley board posted earlier, he’s been frozen out by those running the club. A few posters saying it didn’t make sense as he was playing better with each passing game and then it just stopped.

2 minutes ago, jam doughnut said:

Worth a wedge, so been protected to make sure we can cash in, would be my guess. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

You seem to be in a bad place. 

Hope you turn it around. 

Just now, NlGHTMARE said:

Worth a wedge, so been protected to make sure we can cash in, would be my guess. 

Seems to be a lot of strange things happening at your club. 

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Not really followed Barnsley’s season but going from a team in the play offs to struggling near the bottom I’m assuming a lot has changed regarding losing players this season? 

We’ve lost 2 players. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

1 and a half, just. Went off at HT at Perth.

Can't believe someone slagging off Sibbick v Rangers. He was MotM. Ran himself into ground. Won the ball all day. He was totally  inspirational both on and off the park.

71st minute in Perth. Motm v Rangers 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Quite a squad we have.  Every signing seems to make a clear improvement.  

yep, young ambitious footballers.. players hungry to succeed and hungry to win.  

Holy shit out of absolutely nowhere! Sibbick! looked excellent against rangers and looks like he has been pretty solid since, did not see that one at all, get in,HHGH.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

100% we are building a great squad just need more belief from the manager against the ugly sisters. 

Best thing we are signing quality 

Lots of Barnsley fans on Twitter absolutely raging about this. We are getting him at a great time, still developing but developing well. Cracking signing 👏

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

🤣🤣🤣

Brighton Jambo

I love the fact that it came out of nowhere (well for me anyway).  Went on Twitter saw the tweet saying ‘this time it’s permanent’ and was delighted.  

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That's on the money and such a change from before.

We seemed to sign player who either didn't fit into our team or weren't any better than we already had. Almost felt like they were available so we signed them for the sake of it.

It's very focused now and each arrival (whether it works or not) looks clearly targeted for specific job and on paper should improve us.

Happy days!