** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

12 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Β 

I've found some... Just the 37...

Β 

Googling their names to see if I can find any stories of anyone unhappy, moving, etc πŸ˜‚

Β 

Post the list, bongo can tell us if he's on itπŸ”

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

15 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Going by bongos clues I’ll say Danilo Silva. I’ll also add, no chance.

Β 

I'm saying Danilo too.

Β 

Wants first team football βœ…

Won't get it at Ajax βœ…

Interest from other clubs (Hull linked) βœ…

22 yo βœ…

40 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

StrikerΒ 

Β 

He's playing in Holland πŸ‘.Β 

If it’sΒ Robert Bozenik there’s no chance.On loan in Germany plus contracted to Feynoord till 2024.

Guest ToqueJambo

If we don't get out first choice striker targets I think Shankland will be our back-up choice late in the window if he's not been picked up yet. Not really in favour but maybe Neilson can get the best out of him again.

9 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Narrowed it down to actual strikers, guys who aren't in/out on loan, and guys who aren't in different stratospheres to us in terms of money/ability/prestige/value, and also filtered out anyone who would be below the sort of quality we'd be looking at πŸ™‚

Β 

Danilo at Ajax is supposedly on the move. Fits in with Bongo saying he'd be our best signing in years as that would eclipse Beni. Hull apparently interested in him.Β 
Β 

Β 

30382848-E32A-49BF-89A1-C84442667515.jpeg

ADFA4512-7BE3-47AF-8486-2AF21892BB74.jpeg

DEFBA57A-28A9-48D0-99EC-60FA34D724B1.jpeg

Edited by Batistuta87

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Β 

I'm saying Danilo too.

Β 

Wants first team football βœ…

Won't get it at Ajax βœ…

Interest from other clubs (Hull linked) βœ…

22 yo βœ…

Why isn’t there a smoking crystal meth emoji??

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If we don't get out first choice striker targets I think Shankland will be our back-up choice late in the window if he's not been picked up yet. Not really in favour but maybe Neilson can get the best out of him again.

As has been posted on here loads he’s already played for two clubs this season so Dundee Utd are the only club in Scotland he could play for.Β 

3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Why isn’t there a smoking crystal meth emoji??

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We can dream....

And hey, if Hull is the other team interested then not miles away from our sort of level.Β 

Edited by Batistuta87

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

If we all up our FOH donations...

Β 

I already have for 2022 🀦🏻

Β 

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ»βœŒπŸ»οΈ

Just now, Sertse said:

If we all up our FOH donations...

Its ok. Sevco are stumping up Β£5 Mill for SoapyΒ :munny:

Β 

Wait…no, I got that wrong. Sevco are GETTING Β£5 Million for Soapy next year!

jamboinglasgow
16 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

If it’sΒ Robert Bozenik there’s no chance.On loan in Germany plus contracted to Feynoord till 2024.

Β 

Saw a Dutch article saying that Feyernoord are considering recalling him due to his lack of game time.

Β 

But all this is just guessing in dark, though its fun to speculate. The Danilo suggestion is crazy.

55 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Why can't he just tell us the name ?Β 

He's got it of a you tube search anyway.Β 

5 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Celtic have inadvertently done us three big favours in recruitment in the past.

Roddy McDonald sold to us after Willie Garner went to them instead of us.

John Colquhoun sold to us instead of Daviie Provan.

Craig Gordon, say no more.

Even Stefan Mahe was decent.

Β 

Bobby Prentice & Walter Kidd too.

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

In talks with player from Holland, 22 year old wants first team football.Β 

Β 

If deal comes off, best signing we will have made in years, won't mention name.Β 

Β 

Other clubs in for him too.Β 

Β 

Bongo, I've no Idea if this is true or not but at least it's a transfer rumour on the transfer thread so, for that at least, thank you!

6 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Beni is injured and Peter can't play consistently.Β 

Β 

Beni is back in training & Haring is improving every game this season.

Man, we need some legitimate news sometime soon, because rumours are getting wild and all over the joint.

Β 

One moment we’re in for someone from the Far East, then we’re after someone from the English non league, <we interrupt this collation to interject that we should sign a player that has already played for two clubs this season>, then we’re after players on at least a 5 figure sum per week apparently, then we’re after some random guy from Georgia playing in Kazakhstan <interjected comment from someone saying we should go for player plying their trade in the Scottish Championship to varying degrees of success>, then we’re after Stuart Findlay - again - now someone starts posting YouTube videos of random names generated from a Football Manager scouting report on their laptop…

Β 

Savage is immense at keeping things under wraps. But it’s evident we’ve all gone a bit mad. And to be fair, we just have two weeks of the window left, are we in for a mad fortnight of rumours or are we in for a busy fortnight of activity I wonder?

WheatfieldWarrior
8 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

At the copa.... Copa-KabongoΒ 

Β 

Β 

There was something in the air that night,Β 

The stars were bright, Kabongo

9 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I’m not saying we are or that there is individual we are defo after.

Β 

I am just saying that a sweeping generalisation about doubting whether we would take a player on loan from them might be a bit wrong/blinkered.

I hardly think being surprised at taking a player on loan from Celtic is a sweeping generalisation.Β 

15 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Β 

There was something in the air that night,Β 

The stars were bright, Kabongo

Beni and Bongo the boys from the Congo...........

10 hours ago, bawheed said:

Bobby Prentice scored the best goal I have ever seen, he beat everyone in the opposition team and he then hit a rocket into the net

ran over to the manager who I think was John Hagart it was wonderful.

My mate told me Bobby used to go home to Penicuik on the council bus with a bottle of juice and some sweets.

One of the most talented wingers I have ever watched.

Β 

We've got Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing in the wing

Β 

Brilliant player.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

@Bongo 1874πŸ€₯

Β 

You heard anything worth mentioning? Looks like they're still trying to come to an agreement with Tsuyoshi's club but it's not going easily.

Not convinced that we're interested in paying a fee for the Spireite guy.

Β 

8 hours ago, iainmac said:

Β 

Bongo, I've no Idea if this is true or not but at least it's a transfer rumour on the transfer thread so, for that at least, thank you!

Agreed - at least we've got something to talk about and to keep us busy while actual stuff happens behind the scenes.Β 

7 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Man, we need some legitimate news sometime soon, because rumours are getting wild and all over the joint.

Β 

One moment we’re in for someone from the Far East, then we’re after someone from the English non league, <we interrupt this collation to interject that we should sign a player that has already played for two clubs this season>, then we’re after players on at least a 5 figure sum per week apparently, then we’re after some random guy from Georgia playing in Kazakhstan <interjected comment from someone saying we should go for player plying their trade in the Scottish Championship to varying degrees of success>, then we’re after Stuart Findlay - again - now someone starts posting YouTube videos of random names generated from a Football Manager scouting report on their laptop…

Β 

Savage is immense at keeping things under wraps. But it’s evident we’ve all gone a bit mad. And to be fair, we just have two weeks of the window left, are we in for a mad fortnight of rumours or are we in for a busy fortnight of activity I wonder?

Rumours are rumours mate. Nobody is taking them as gospel, nobody is saying they're 100% true, we're getting wee clues and people are using them to make guesses and generally have a laugh.Β 

Β 

Really can't stand it when people complain about rumours. At least we've got stuff to blether about and players to discuss, legit links or not.Β 

Β 

jamboinglasgow
11 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Rumours are rumours mate. Nobody is taking them as gospel, nobody is saying they're 100% true, we're getting wee clues and people are using them to make guesses and generally have a laugh.Β 

Β 

Really can't stand it when people complain about rumours. At least we've got stuff to blether about and players to discuss, legit links or not.Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree,Β  you dont have to agree with rumours but at least it makes the thread more fun, not like back and forth from a few posters about a past player or bringing up old arguments (and the Souttar stuff I am glad it has gone to a separate thread.)

Β 

There are posters on here who put rumours up who have a pretty poor track record, but I still like seeing them put the rumours up. Everyone can come to their own conclusion about what is posted.

I like the rumours even if they are untrue in the end. It gives you a little bit of excitement instead of trawling through pages of drivel and people arguing.Β 

24 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

I agree,Β  you dont have to agree with rumours but at least it makes the thread more fun, not like back and forth from a few posters about a past player or bringing up old arguments (and the Souttar stuff I am glad it has gone to a separate thread.)

Β 

There are posters on here who put rumours up who have a pretty poor track record, but I still like seeing them put the rumours up. Everyone can come to their own conclusion about what is posted.

Β 

Exactly!Β 

I couldn't care less if someone was like "oh we're looking at an Egyptian guy playing in England..." I'd be like yasss and away Googling Egyptians to try and find some names! Couldn't care less if it's true or not, it's a rumour and for me that's quite exciting. Call me sad or whatever you want lol.Β 

Β 

Obviously we're not signing Danilo from Ajax but it's good to speculate. And besides, if Hull are one of the clubs being linked with him then he's not actually miles out of our league as some are suggesting.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Batistuta87

39 minutes ago, bazman said:

I like the rumours even if they are untrue in the end. It gives you a little bit of excitement instead of trawling through pages of drivel and people arguing.Β 

image.jpeg.d320d737f976a06ed4c14b86b3e161be.jpeg

Can't see us getting the boy from Ajax, seems a bit fanciful but you never know.Β 

Β 

Best bit of news is getting rid of Roberts, he was pretty hopeless in all the games I seen him play. Maybe our style didn't suit him but anyway good to shift him on.Β 

Β 

Would be good to get a striker in the door soon though, we are at the point in the season where we need some cover and freshness in the attacking areas. Patience could be key though as we don't want a panic buy.Β 

Despite the pre contract, last week was great with the extension of contracts for the 3 defenders and the departure of Roberts. I don’t think Gnando will be allowed to leave until a replacement is found.Β 

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Despite the pre contract, last week was great with the extension of contracts for the 3 defenders and the departure of Roberts. I don’t think Gnando will be allowed to leave until a replacement is found.Β 

He should leave even if Lee McCulloch is the only replacement!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Agreed, better playing with 10 men!Β 

1 hour ago, bazman said:

Rumours are better than that constant whelms pish!

8 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Β Good point tho the changes in rules to the subs is we can have up to 9 subs on the bench for the rest of season as can make 5 subs now in the league

15 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Can't see us getting the boy from Ajax, seems a bit fanciful but you never know.Β 

Β 

Best bit of news is getting rid of Roberts, he was pretty hopeless in all the games I seen him play. Maybe our style didn't suit him but anyway good to shift him on.Β 

Β 

Would be good to get a striker in the door soon though, we are at the point in the season where we need some cover and freshness in the attacking areas. Patience could be key though as we don't want a panic buy.Β 

I mean aye, probably not, but as I've said - Hull are being credited with an interest and that's exactly the kind of club that we're usually seen to be competing with for signings (although usually we lose!).

Β 

It wasn't so long ago that I posted a list of players whose contracts were expiring - which included Beni - and it was rubbished by several on here, saying they were all random, unfounded, and unrealistic. We're setting our sights higher than we ever have before. Savage and the guys behind the scenes are stepping up.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I mean aye, probably not, but as I've said - Hull are being credited with an interest and that's exactly the kind of club that we're usually seen to be competing with for signings (although usually we lose!).

Β 

It wasn't so long ago that I posted a list of players whose contracts were expiring - which included Beni - and it was rubbished by several on here, saying they were all random, unfounded, and unrealistic. We're setting our sights higher than we ever have before. Savage and the guys behind the scenes are stepping up.Β 

Β 

Agree, we do seem to be setting the bar higher than before with signings and that's no bad thing. Hopefully we can pull them off, the lure of living in Edinburgh over Hull surely must have some appeal! Good we are thinking outside the box a little as well, rather than the usual merry go round in Scotland. We seem to do some proper due diligence on signings these days which can only bode well. Pretty confident by the end of the month we will have a striker in the door.Β 

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Β 

Β 

Not complaining. I have myself posted a video in the last few days regarding one of the said rumours. My post was firmly tongue in cheek and was a wee bit of a joke.

Β 

27 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Rumours are better than that constant whelms pish!

Β 

And the last time you seen that anywhere was? Would just love to see what your definition of β€œconstant” is.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Not complaining. I have myself posted a video in the last few days regarding one of the said rumours. My post was firmly tongue in cheek and was a wee bit of a joke.

Β 

Β 

And the last time you seen that anywhere was?

Sorry dude, hadn't had my coffee.

Did think it was unusual - you moaning about rumours :DΒ 

:horse:

Ford Prentice
36 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

I don’t think Gnando will be allowed to leave until a replacement is found.Β 

Β 

In worst case scenario where we fail to sign another striker we could bring Hendo back from Alloa.

Β 

Would be better than Gnando who has given up - let him go asap.

Just now, Ford Prentice said:

Β 

In worst case scenario where we fail to sign another striker we could bring Hendo back from Alloa.

Β 

I'll go up front. Haven't kicked a baw on a pitch of any kind for about 4y but I'd have buried at least one of his chances at Livi 🀣

Β 

1 minute ago, Ford Prentice said:

Β 

Β 

As a worse case scenario I agree. Hope it doesn't come to that but big Gnando is done with us. Not worth keeping even as a last resort.

9 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Β 

Β 

That wasn’t my quote. Please don’t mis-quote me regarding AGπŸ˜‚ I do not care if we do not get a replacement, he is murder so get rid of regardless!

Good to see the rumours flying !

Β 

a welcome change to all the Souttar frothing !!

Β 

More inbounds this week !

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal