• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Just now, brux said:

The very same French goal machine 🤣

Hopefully it's Au Revoir Armand before the Window SLAMS shut

1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Only legal if Souttar agrees, he currently has a contract to play for Hearts until the end of the season. This will only change if both JS and Hearts are happy to amend this agreement.

“Look John, youre persona non grata here & if you want to stay sharp & improve your chances of maintaining your Scotland place, you go on loan to XXXXXXXXXXX club or play with the Hearts under 16’s…your choice”. 

Simples 😁

8 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Where did you see these rumours?

Actually a quick search on twitter and I found this post from today

:sad: the boy looks shithot. 

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Some posters with a very low post count suddenly appearing on this thread.  Hmmm

Some (or one in particular) with a posting style very reminiscent of posters gone by on these types of threads.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Some (or one in particular) with a posting style very reminiscent of posters gone by on these types of threads.

All regular posters know who that guy is. 

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'll put my hand up and admit I'm not ip to date with the Azerbaijan league,how good is it?

Not a clue in all honesty, I'm going to guess not the best but it's great we're looking so far afield instead of just looking at the championship.

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Some posters with a very low post count suddenly appearing on this thread.  Hmmm

Pitch up on Friday for the first time, 50+ posts since then.... sounds legit.

Re Tshimanga, we could have signed him for half the price in the summer. We didn't, so we won't spending silly money on him 6 months later when he's doing the same thing in the same league.

Holyrood_Hearts
12 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Weren’t we linked with him last January too? I’m sure we were.

I was thinking similar 

Heard a wee whisper last night in Perth that we’ve been speaking to St Johnstone about Jamie McCart.  Saints are apparently desperately trying to tie him down on a longer contract.

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Heard a wee whisper last night in Perth that we’ve been speaking to St Johnstone about Jamie McCart.  Saints are apparently desperately trying to tie him down on a longer contract.

Any idea of his contract situation? Had a look on transfer market but no details there.

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

I believe he's a Hibs fan desperate to go to Easter road - he goes there as a fan when Saints don't play.

Since Jason Kerr was sold in the last window McCart's form has dropped through the floor. I'd hope we would be looking for much better.   In Perth they'd probably mix up Hearts/Hibs so it may be Hibs after him...

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Any idea of his contract situation? Had a look on transfer market but no details there.

No idea. Was speaking to someone who is a business associate of their club chairman. He had heard last week that there had been some sort of approach. No idea if that’s as far as it went though. Saints have apparently been keen to tie him down on a longer contract. 

Just now, Deevers said:

No idea. Was speaking to someone who is a business associate of their club chairman. He had heard last week that there had been some sort of approach. No idea if that’s as far as it went though. Saints have apparently been keen to tie him down on a longer contract. 

Cheers for the info 👍

Naisys Tackle
11 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Hope not, he's a donkey. 

11 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He’s been shown up for being not a very good defender at all since their back 3 was split up. So I sincerely hope not. I’d rather we look further afield for CB options, as our league isn’t plush with properly good ones we can afford.

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Hope not, he's a donkey. 

How so? Not saying you’re wrong, just never noticed him much. I know their defence was decent last season and clearly struggling this year. Was it Kerr who held them together I take it?

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He’s been shown up for being not a very good defender at all since their back 3 was split up. So I sincerely hope not. I’d rather we look further afield for CB options, as our league isn’t plush with properly good ones we can afford.

I'm sure we won't look at him thinking he had a good season so let's sign him, proper due diligence will be carried out and if he fits...

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

He’s never really been a standout any time I have watched them. Always been more impressed with Liam Gordon.  At 24 though he’s in the age range we seem to be looking at and who knows he might well blossom playing alongside better players. Interesting though that St Johnstone seem to be imploding a bit just now.

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How so? Not saying you’re wrong, just never noticed him much. I know their defence was decent last season and clearly struggling this year. Was it Kerr who held them together I take it?

Yeah he's struggled this season since Kerr has left and a lot of their goals conceded is mistakes by him.   

17 minutes ago, JTJ said:

I believe he's a Hibs fan desperate to go to Easter road - he goes there as a fan when Saints don't play.

Since Jason Kerr was sold in the last window McCart's form has dropped through the floor. I'd hope we would be looking for much better.   In Perth they'd probably mix up Hearts/Hibs so it may be Hibs after him...

Hubz tried to sign McCart after their failed attempt with Jason in the summer.

McCart like Jason didn't like their offer and decided to stay at St Johnstone.

54 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He’s never really been a standout any time I have watched them. Always been more impressed with Liam Gordon.  At 24 though he’s in the age range we seem to be looking at and who knows he might well blossom playing alongside better players. Interesting though that St Johnstone seem to be imploding a bit just now.

Liam Gordon came through our youth system 

1 hour ago, JTJ said:

Not saying you are wrong but him and his dad are west coasters, his dad played for Motherwell and is currently working with Celtic, so no clear link there to Hibs, although I don't rate him at all and wouldn't want him at Tynecastle

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Yeah he's struggled this season since Kerr has left and a lot of their goals conceded is mistakes by him.   

Yeah there was a pod talking about mccart the other day. Struggled this season without Kerr. Mccart more of a stopper. Not a souttar type player

23 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Tam Cowan wants Motherwell to sign Leigh Griffiths. What a nonce ensical move that would be.

Done absolutely nothing apart from making an arse of himself at Dundee so don't know why Motherwell would want anything to do with him. They could and should do much better. Thought Tam knew better than that.

Destination: Championship.

SomethingAboutObua

Anyone else noticed we've been linked with a few absolutely non-starters from teams down south and abroad? Maybe just me but feels a bit like we're now a team agents just put out as a name to drum up interest.

I'll choose to see that as a positive thing though

2 hours ago, Trajan said:

I'd be surprised if Chesterfield genuinely think Tshimanga is worth nearly a million. That's a '**** off' asking price imo. 

Considering Chesterfield paid a substantial 6 figure fee for him I doubt it is a **** off price.

His goals are important to their season and I think they’d be looking for a significant return on their investment. He has more than 2 years left on his contract.

3 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Anyone else noticed we've been linked with a few absolutely non-starters from teams down south and abroad? Maybe just me but feels a bit like we're now a team agents just put out as a name to drum up interest.

I'll choose to see that as a positive thing though

It's laughable really. 

Anybody really think we're going to splash near enough  a million on an English non league player ? 😂😂

jamboinglasgow
31 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah there was a pod talking about mccart the other day. Struggled this season without Kerr. Mccart more of a stopper. Not a souttar type player

So a Halkett type player. So not really type we need

16 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Done absolutely nothing apart from making an arse of himself at Dundee so don't know why Motherwell would want anything to do with him. They could and should do much better. Thought Tam knew better than that.

Destination: Championship.

They need to replace Watt and we know that wee nonce could be a good player for someone if he's fully fit and his head is in the right place. It would be a huge risk for Motherwwell though. 

15 minutes ago, lou said:

I wonder how much we would need to pay for Murray Wallace, a good Jambo 

Pretty sure his Millwall deal is up at the end of the season. Definitely someone I wouldn't mind signing though - good tough player, old fashioned no nonsense centre back, and like you say, a Jambo. 

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

They need to replace Watt and we know that wee nonce could be a good player for someone if he's fully fit and his head is in the right place. It would be a huge risk for Motherwwell though. 

If Watt goes this window then Griffiths would be nothing but a panic signing. He's nae good. And not worth all the issues he brings with him. 

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

If Watt goes this window then Griffiths would be nothing but a panic signing. He's nae good. And not worth all the issues he brings with him. 

Probably not, he looks done but there might be someone that can get a tune out of him. 

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Griffiths is actively looking to join Livi'. 

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Griffiths is actively looking to join Livi'. 

Saw him a few days ago. Doesn’t look the best for a professional athlete. 

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Saw him a few days ago. Doesn’t look the best for a professional athlete. 

Wee shame :lol: he shoud do himself a favour and go play for Arbroath until the summer. He's probably lost interest/motivation.  Seems to be the case with loands of ex hibs players. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal