Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, superjack said:

No fecking way, I would need to change jobs and move if that happened!

😄

I knew there'd be a disgruntled Jambo who would go radge at the thought.

Sorry mate.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I think Mister T may have been meaning a different type of (ahem)  "shooting" gallery. :whistling:

I know & he’d still miss 😂

6 hours ago, martoon said:

😄

I knew there'd be a disgruntled Jambo who would go radge at the thought.

Sorry mate.

I'm still in the huff. Having them in Lochend is still too close for my liking, I'd move them to the moon. That wouldn't affect them though as they're used to home games with no atmosphere.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I'm getting the feeling the delusion is still strong. 

0-0 somehow a triumph.

Livingston at home might be different though. 

they had 0 shots on target tonight, and must of had similar v Cove.

interesting game coming up for them on Saturday for sure

4 hours ago, superjack said:

I'm still in the huff. Having them in Lochend is still too close for my liking, I'd move them to the moon. That wouldn't affect them though as they're used to home games with no atmosphere.

DDA8824E-2A15-42B1-88EC-2B2C3F128775.png

4 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

The Boyle(less) effect showing already.

The excuses from some fans has started though " it was windy " and the old favourite " kicked off the park , very physical team "

And this. Says they were outstanding against Celtic though might have to stop talking about the wins against Aberdeen and Dundee United soon.

Edited by Mikey1874

mickycameron98

Looks completely out of his depth in his interviews. Very repetitive and nervous sounding. I don't think he'll last a year and hopefully by that time has dragged Hibs into a fair amount of trouble!

jamboinglasgow
5 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Zero shots on target again 🤣

In their last two league games they have not had a single shot on target. Against Cove, a team two tiers below and playing them 120 minutes they only got 4.

Motherwell seem to have dropped off, especially with Watts having gone. The fact after we have played Celtic (and was a missed penalty away from a draw) our nearest rivals only picked up 1 point on us, and they all still have 2 games against Celtic left in the season (if they get top 6) and look devoid of attack is a good sign.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

And this. Says they were outstanding against Celtic though might have to stop talking about the wins against Aberdeen and Dundee United soon.

This guy's a dreamer they were crap against Celtic and last night they hardly had a shot at goal never mind on target going by the stats

15 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

In their last two league games they have not had a single shot on target. Against Cove, a team two tiers below and playing them 120 minutes they only got 4.

Motherwell seem to have dropped off, especially with Watts having gone. The fact after we have played Celtic (and was a missed penalty away from a draw) our nearest rivals only picked up 1 point on us, and they all still have 2 games against Celtic left in the season (if they get top 6) and look devoid of attack is a good sign.

Yup we've got some injury concerns all of a sudden, but Motherwell without Watt and whatever Hibs are... just don't see them picking up the points to get to us.

In all honesty, we should win our next 2 games, but 2 draws and we're still sitting very pretty.  As you mention, we're getting our games v the OF out the way early too, so have great chances to add to our gap the weeks they play them.

We'd need to properly fall off a cliff to get caught as I don't think anyone else is putting a run together

So they created plenty of  chances but not a shot on goal

Good one little chap  

4 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Good one little chap  

They only had 4 shots in total with zero on target 🤣

Speaking to one of my hibs friends today he wasn’t bothered that they had no shots on goals as they’d closed the gap by another point , he’s a lovely fella but ffs nothing ,absolutely nothing bad can be said about his team . Delusional . 

12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Yeah for sure"

I think Stubbs is coaching him on interview catch phrases. Hopefully he's also given wee shaun the name of his therapist for post Derby pumpings (psychiatrist not physio. Allegedly) 

Edited by Mister T

58 minutes ago, Mister T said:

"Yeah for sure"

I think Stubbs is coaching him on interview catch phrases. Hopefully he's also given wee shaun the name of his therapist for post Derby pumpings (psychiatrist not physio. Allegedly) 

Bravo 👏 sir, underrated post 😂

10 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Good one little chap  

4 efforts on goal they had.

Only stat that really counts is goals for vs goals against 

Hibs and Aberdeen embracing stats as the way forward , must

be the American influence 

I don’t blame dangermouse I think anyone trying to talk up the vermin would struggle to find any plus points , so please refrain from picking on the wee guy you lot🃏

12 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

4 efforts on goal they had.

Read they had none so took it as gospel

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
On 26/01/2022 at 11:20, Rory Mcilroy said:

After listening to their tesco chat for years, seeing them move to Tranent would be very high up on the Hibsed it rankings for me. Delightful. 

Reckon there's more to this, they can deny all they want but a club with no intention of moving wouldn't even consider asking their fans what they felt about the current location etc. 

ALredy a Tesco on Easter Road. Probably Poundland instead.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

They are giving tickets away free at some shop in Falkirk, absolute red neck again from the smelly rats. 

4915E5FA-992C-40B1-BD6B-34268178F408.jpeg

Boycott of store deserved 

1 hour ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

They are giving tickets away free at some shop in Falkirk, absolute red neck again from the smelly rats. 

4915E5FA-992C-40B1-BD6B-34268178F408.jpeg

Some wee hibs jakeball will have been in and out of that shop all morning in eight different hats

Fire_At_The_Disco
24 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boycott of store deserved 

Indeed 

21 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Some wee hibs jakeball will have been in and out of that shop all morning in eight different hats

:lol:

• ri Alban changed the title to If I were Hibs
1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

If I were hibs...The obvious way to complete this sentence would get me banned. 

That's why I didn't. :D

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )