Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

38 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

If Hibs is the answer, what is the question?

What is the shitiest of shitey shites?

Edited by trotter

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The penny has definitely dropped that they have signed a shed load of shite in January and that Maloney looks lost.

Who have they brought in? I don't pay any attention anymore. Last thing I heard was that they 'own this city'! That was me out.

wentworth jambo
48 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Who have they brought in? I don't pay any attention anymore. Last thing I heard was that they 'own this city'! That was me out.

Own this city….they don’t even own their ground any more….the deeds are safely tucked in wee Ron’s tail 🤣

I don't think this striker they paid cash for from Bodo is even for the first team as this other one they are signing from Bodo is going straight into reserves according to Maloney and he is more experienced and has actually played a game for Bodo 🤣

17 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I don't think this striker they paid cash for from Bodo is even for the first team as this other one they are signing from Bodo is going straight into reserves according to Maloney and he is more experienced and has actually played a game for Bodo 🤣

Have they even got a work permit for the first guy?!

1 minute ago, Steak said:

Have they even got a work permit for the first guy?!

Not sure think he is already being hailed as a saviour though 🤣

20 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Not sure think he is already being hailed as a saviour though 🤣

So wtf are they doing trying to sign another guy who will be in the exact same situation? 😂

2 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

If Hibs is the answer, what is the question?

Who are the best city rivals a club could possibly ask for?

endless amusement and entertainment

FTH

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

He looks like he's on a quest with Bilbo Baggins to mount doom. Wee Hobbit Hobbo

Definitely a touch if the Cathro about him.  More articulate for sure but looks very nervous, fidgety and lacking self belief.  Not sure he is meant to be a number 1,  probably a good coach, not a leader.  This could be an interesting few months coming up. 

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

He looks like he's on a quest with Bilbo Baggins to mount doom. Wee Hobbit Hobbo

How very dare you. Bilbo went nowhere near Mount Doom!

3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Own this city….they don’t even own their ground any more….the deeds are safely tucked in wee Ron’s tail 🤣

I should probably know this already but has the ground been seperated from the club? oh dear.

1 minute ago, Steak said:

How very dare you. Bilbo went nowhere near Mount Doom!

Maybe not but he crossed the bridge with not so much of a murmur 👍

Just now, BigAlim said:

How's the comedown?

My thread was comedy gold, just a shame the two posts it was aimed at weren't bumped so I looked like a fud.

Fecked my self

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Either Bilbo is the best method actor since Marlon Brando or that was a Nobel prize winning example of awkward and defensive body language 😂

I always said this was the first really key game for the Maloney project.

First bread and butter league game you are expected to win and in doing so send a message about your changes with a reasonable time to set up the team. 

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

But...but...but

Demetri Mitchell shoved it up the Hearts. 

To be fair he's fitted in well and got his first hibsing under his belt. First of many with the second being served up in a couple of days 😉

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

We'll get the full interview later. But Maloney seems to be suggesting Livingston didn't do that much and Hibs deserved to win. 

Head in the sand nutjob.Livi had about 20 shots and scored 3 goals and I'm led to believe their old player Omeonga dominated again in midfield 🤣

21 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The points in the top 6 are very tight!?! 😂😂 See their manager is just as deluded as the support... Mind the gap 😏😈

Shooter McGavin

“My first game back in a while and I can honestly say I won't be back for a while again.“

Lifted straight from .net

:sweeet:

7 minutes ago, Mister T said:

To be fair he's fitted in well and got his first hibsing under his belt. First of many with the second being served up in a couple of days 😉

🤣🤣🤣

Already shouts

:rofl:

He is their Ian Cathro.

We are going to end these Lochend travellers once and for all on Tuesday night.

:yas:

If the players lose trust and respect in Maloney he will never get it back because he has no presence or authority about him. Never manager material, maybe a good coach, much like Cathro.

Tennant's  6's
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Cathro-esque. 

Very much this. Although the fact that he played for celtic will give hime much more leeway than cathro ever got.

He still gives off the same vibes though. 

Weakass shite

Jambo in Bathgate

Maloney sounded a broken man on Sportsound interview. Think he wants back to Belgium where he worked with real flair players. His first two wins and cup tie were lucky. He really wishes he could say ‘Beam me up Scotty’ 

Edited by Jambo in Bathgate
Correction

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )