Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, His name is said:

Martinez: Shaun, bib for Lukaku now, there's a good laddie.

_119108017_pa-60376808.jpg

The thing is, Hibs fans hold him in such high esteem because he was assistant at Belgium. He was working under Roberto Martinez, not Alex Ferguson. 

I reckon I could get even get a tune out of that Belgian team. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

A  new managers always a gamble

Especially after a January window 

Hit the ground running , your the dude

If no yer dug shite

We have seen a few 

Lets smash this lot from the off

Robbie attack attack attack 

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Oompa doompa doompadedoo, Shawn maloneys 4ft 2.

Oompa doompa doompadeedee, hearts are big and hibs are wee. 

I'm singing this 1st bit on Tuesday 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I'm singing this 1st bit on Tuesday 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

Struggled with the second bit :lol:

Leveins Battalion
8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Hi hoooooooo!!!!

Hi Hoooooooo!!!!

Hi ho hi ho Maloneys got to go

He’s 5ft 3 sits down to pee hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho.

Hi ho hi ho

MALONEYS A HOBO

Hes 4 foot 3 sits down to pee 

Hi ho hi ho.😂😂

jamboinglasgow

I do wonder if when the window shuts on Monday night, and they have not really used the money from Boyle (except to get two unknown Norwegians) that Hibs fans will start to question where the money is going.

I’ve said since the start of the season that Hibs will be relegated this year and I still think that is the case.

I also think that Simms and Boyce are going to run riot on Tuesday.

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hi ho hi ho

MALONEYS A HOBO

Hes 4 foot 3 sits down to pee 

Hi ho hi ho.😂😂

Improved 👍👍👍

59 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Brines

Should be a law against uttering this word! 

B'stard was on our flight to Tallinn as he is a UEFA observer. Jeez! The death penalty should be brought back JUST for him...

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

I’ve said since the start of the season that Hibs will be relegated this year and I still think that is the case.

Think wee woody could nab a goal or two as well. They’re getting pumped

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Hi hoooooooo!!!!

Hi Hoooooooo!!!!

Hi ho hi ho Maloneys got to go

He’s 5ft 3 sits down to pee hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho.

If this isn’t sung on Tuesday something is ducking wrong with the world .. get it out there 

2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Great isn't it 

They have their own version of Roman Romanov now doing the scouting and signing of players as well 🤣

I don't think Maloney is too involved in recruitment and Ron's laddie obviously watches YouTube highlights. Can't wait until he discovers the Maluary Martin and Damour tapes.... 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

If this isn’t sung on Tuesday something is ducking wrong with the world .. get it out there 

Superb. Singing this on Tuesday . Middletons prior naturally

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

So love that

But for me that wont happen

What i do hope is we smash them this coming week  and send them into free fall 

Time will tell

The fundamental difference right now is we are on the ascendancy and they ken it 

Gorgie Rules/ FTH

28 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Mitchell chest thumping the badge! 

:rofl:

Then they lose 3-2!

:rofl:

🤣🤣 laughed at that as well. What a tool

2 hours ago, Finlay James said:

My local scouts are on standby to unknot hanlon and portybombscares legs

9 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Almost impossible for Hibs to be relegated, unfortunately. Not that Hibs can't lose enough games but that the team down that bottom can't win enough...

53 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Almost impossible for Hibs to be relegated, unfortunately. Not that Hibs can't lose enough games but that the team down that bottom can't win enough...

Good point but this is Hibs. They have previous in this area. 

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Has to be Tuesday night's theme song 

Just got this 😂😂😂😂…….he’s to small, lol……SWOOOSH…..I’m a bit slow on a Sunday 😁

9 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

What about to “Yellow Submarine”

Some mean gnome just stole Sean Maloneys rod

Sean Maloneys rod

Sean Maloneys rod

Some mean gnome just stole Sean Maloneys rod

Sean Maloneys rod

Sean Maloneys rod

Jean Louis Valois

Just watched Maloney's after match interview. Loves talking about "actions" and "moments", definitely Cathro in disguise potential.

14 hours ago, His name is said:

Martinez: Shaun, bib for Lukaku now, there's a good laddie.

_119108017_pa-60376808.jpg

I used to be this tall 

25 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

FKTaQZcWUAkvueQ.jpeg

These are special times, maybe need to buy an inflatable for the game. I wonder what i should buy....

1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

These are special times, maybe need to buy an inflatable for the game. I wonder what i should buy....

mm.jpg

18 hours ago, jambodan1998 said:

Hibs are closer in points to Ross County than they are to Hearts!!!

They're 12 behind us, 13 ahead of 2nd bottom Dundee and 15 ahead of bottom of the table St Johnstone, each of whom has a game in hand on them! Could Baloney drag them into the relegation battle this season?  How far clear of 2nd bottom did the legendary Terry Butcher have them at this stage of the 2013-14 season? 

18 hours ago, Gambo said:

How many bums on seats at Fester today?

With no standing allowed, all of the home fans should have been on seats!  :)

Perhaps someone could humour me here with an agreeing or opposing opinion. 

I’ve been trying to figure out why Hibs are fudging attendance figures, it struck me as odd from the beginning. 

It all started dawning on me when I was talking to a few Hibs mates of mine, one of them lamented at the capitalist drive in Easter Road these days - the new big TVs and the tannoy system is used to play advertisements to the crowd during half time (and I think before kickoff), there’s no music or that. 

Apart from how completely soulless that is, I wonder if Ron Gordon has been given some cash from his advertising pals on the basis that he’ll blast adverts for their products in front of ‘x’ number of people. Maybe Hibs are falling short of a contractually agreed audience target for some advertisers and risk losing their business/payments? 

Could even just be as simple/daft as Ron Gordon wanting Easter Road to seem

attractive to advertisement firms. 

Utterly pulled this idea out my ass so if someone can poke holes in it (or back it up) that would be great…

Edited by Halliphax

Horatio Caine

Found this gem on wearefamily.net

Urgent short term, we've no midfield and a defence that would lose a game of British Bulldog against a primary school class.

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They're 12 behind us, 13 ahead of 2nd bottom Dundee and 15 ahead of bottom of the table St Johnstone, each of whom has a game in hand on them! Could Baloney drag them into the relegation battle this season?  How far clear of 2nd bottom did the legendary Terry Butcher have them at this stage of the 2013-14 season? 

Brilliant. Hopefully they'll only realised that they've been Cathroised when it's too late.

30 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

I’ve been trying to figure out why Hibs are fudging attendance figures, it struck me as odd from the beginning. 

It all started dawning on me when I was talking to a few Hibs mates of mine, one of them lamented at the capitalist drive in Easter Road these days - the new big TVs and the tannoy system is used to play advertisements to the crowd during half time (and I think before kickoff), there’s no music or that. 

Apart from how completely soulless that is, I wonder if Ron Gordon has been given some cash from his advertising pals on the basis that he’ll blast adverts for their products in front of ‘x’ number of people. Maybe Hibs are falling short of a contractually agreed audience target for some advertisers and risk losing their business/payments? 

Utterly pulled this idea out my ass so if someone can poke holes in it (or back it up) that would be great…

Been covered every week for about 10 years. Attendances are tickets sold and not buns on seats. Hibs are rubbish so folk who have paid to go to every game go shopping or take heroin instead. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Been covered every week for about 10 years. Attendances are tickets sold and not buns on seats. Hibs are rubbish so folk who have paid to go to every game go shopping or take heroin instead. 

They have approx  11k season ticket holders, 3-400 Livingston fans. What makes you think 4,000 other fans would want to pay for a ticket to watch them when they struggle to get the 11k season ticket holders to bother turning up.

I would be quite confident in saying that there were not 15,500 tickets (incl s/tkts) purchased for that game yesterday.

kingantti1874
42 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

its simpler than that, started under Leanne demoster. All part of a concerted marketing campaign to make it appear as if hibs are in some way compatible to hearts. Absolutely laughable as it may seem that’s exactly what I’d believe it to be.

12 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

That makes sense - dropping that many players who have bought a ticket is nonetheless pretty mental 

5 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I was told that the 3,000 tickets they give out to schools each game are included in the figures.

I was just about to say this too!