Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

16 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Been covered every week for about 10 years. Attendances are tickets sold and not buns on seats. Hibs are rubbish so folk who have paid to go to every game go shopping or take heroin instead

🤭

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

9 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I was told that the 3,000 tickets they give out to schools each game are included in the figures.

I believe this is correct. Must have been one of the games yesterday as the away end was being used. Don't think they give as much as 3000 though.

Imagine bumming up your attendance just so it doesn’t look embarrassing. We have been there with the shite attendance but at least we admitted it. 

We have an incredible support these days. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They're 12 behind us, 13 ahead of 2nd bottom Dundee and 15 ahead of bottom of the table St Johnstone, each of whom has a game in hand on them! Could Baloney drag them into the relegation battle this season?  How far clear of 2nd bottom did the legendary Terry Butcher have them at this stage of the 2013-14 season? 

At the end of January 2014, Hibs were 7 points ahead of the play off position.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25798579

Psychedelicropcircle
52 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Been covered every week for about 10 years. Attendances are tickets sold and not buns on seats. Hibs are rubbish so folk who have paid to go to every game go shopping or take heroin instead. 

AF79C704-1B81-4F46-AB72-47731ECB4056.jpeg

kingantti1874
6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Been covered every week for about 10 years. Attendances are tickets sold and not buns on seats. Hibs are rubbish so folk who have paid to go to every game go shopping or take heroin instead. 

The difference is with hibs are they are counting the tickets they hand out for free

45 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

image.png.f18c75d682ebf9d462759ea82f1926da.png

Totally out of order, they need to give "inch high private eye" a Derby to show his mettle to everyone.

The thing that could be worrying Hibs is how relaxed all the Hearts fans are about Maloney being manager. 

But also hearing him talk. 

51 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Surely a wind up?

It's a wind up account. Used to post stuff as Hamish Azul to try and get people to bite.

Brick Tamland

Just been watching Sportscene on catch up, Porteous is utter gash. They should have taken the ££££M’s when they had the chance. As for the rest of them, dearie dearie me just pish. 

1 hour ago, Le Chat said:

image.png.f18c75d682ebf9d462759ea82f1926da.png

that has to be a wind up. He’s had 10 games or something ?  He’s needing at least the season and likely a summer window (hopefully).

did he not sign up on a 2.5 year deal ? 

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

that has to be a wind up. He’s had 10 games or something ?  He’s needing at least the season and likely a summer window (hopefully).

It better be a wind up. I've been practicing the Pepsi max song. 

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

6 games

3 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats 

1 minute ago, Mister T said:

It better be a wind up. I've been practicing the Pepsi max song. 

🤣🤣 me too. Tuesdays anthem in the stand 👍🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

6 games

3 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats 

That’s good for them ? What are they greeting about 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Correct, and as others have said, they dish out a load of free tickets which they will count towards attendance whether or not the recipients bother to turn up.

I'm sure if you counted bums on seats at Tynie it would not add up to the official attendance that we announce, as we will also include all ST holders in the attendance figure and there will always be some who are unable to attend for whatever reason, also some who decide to do hospitality, so are being double counted.

However, the difference between our official and actual attendance is nowhere near that of the wee team.  You can see sizeable gaps in their stands, which tells you they are nowhere near the 75-80% capacity they claim.

The only noticeable gaps at Tynie on Saturday were in the Roseburn, but we still filled a sizeable majority of our 2.5 sections.  Looked to me as if the Motherwell support could comfortably have fitted into one of the two sections we gave them.

3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Just been watching Sportscene on catch up, Porteous is utter gash. They should have taken the ££££M’s when they had the chance. As for the rest of them, dearie dearie me just pish. 

I don't think they ever actually did have the chance, I think the reported millions offered was just a story!

Arthur Morgan
3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

The 3rd goal they conceded was an absolute catastrophe of errors, each pass was of poor quality right up until they lost possession in their own half. 

Brick Tamland
2 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I don't think they ever actually did have the chance, I think the reported millions offered was just a story!

I know I was taking the piss. 

Hibs fans are hilarious 

The HSL crashes- its still a thing it was never meant to be like the foundation at hearts.

Toby Sibbick turns you down- he wasn't a target.

Barrie McKay turns you down-he isn't as good as what we have.

Ron Gordon remortgages your stadium and shifts debt against it- Hearts fans are bitter.

Literally hibs fans are so blinkered. Hilarious. Ron Gordon is a charlatan but so funny they refuse to see it. Leanne Dempster did 

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

What's the story with Pepsi Max? I lknow I'm going to like it.

There's a hight restriction to ride it.

IMG-20220130-WA0002.jpg

Edited by TypoonJambo

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The pain and suffering was on full display😂

Its telling that most of their derby wins have names, the de la Cruz derby for example I don’t even remember that game🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

The Hibs guys just sound like they have a really low IQ 

Only sound like , rather than just proved it by talking ? 

I’ve not had the bottle to download it in case it comes with any hibs virus attached 

InternationalJambo

That’s the boy from Man City rejected them now too. Panic buying is in full effect. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

47 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

That’s the boy from Man City rejected them now too. Panic buying is in full effect. 

More like players panicking when the phone rings in case it's them