• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• CloustonHMFC

6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Hope  with a full away support in the  Roseburn full of bigots.

Nope time to send a message - give them the same % they gave us!

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Aribo tackle not even shown on the highlights.

Bacuna rasing his hands not even discussed. 

Shocked. So I am. 

Air brushed out for the Compliance Officer! 😏

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Aribo tackle not even shown on the highlights.

Bacuna rasing his hands not even discussed. 

Shocked. So I am. 

Or the hand round the THROAT of the Hearts player..

21 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I thoroughly enjoyed Alfredo Morelos performance today. Thought he was tremendous for us.

Oh aye, he's definitely worth£15/20 million.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Nope time to send a message - give them the same % they gave us!

Aye, hopefully..But money talks as we all know.

32 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Red all day long. 

245911926_161727806159608_4653753887648707503_n.jpg

Didn't even get a viewing or a mention on sportscene, they showed the Bacuna incident but didn't discuss it 🙄

2 hours ago, 5-1Jambo said:

RN said during the week that they tried to sign technical players ahead of physical players. You could see the physicality of the Rangers team in the first half but I thought our technical players came to the fore in the last quarter. Any Hearts fan that doubts Halket ever again should be sent over to Easter Road to watch Porteous. Man was immense today. Dare I say he looked like a young Berra. 

thought Halkett was mom today followed by Gordon

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

Dundee at home next week followed by St Johnstone and Aberdeen away

St Johnstone and Aberdeen away will both be very tough. But one game at a time. Let's dish out some medicine to Dundee next weekend. 

37 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Red all day long. 

245911926_161727806159608_4653753887648707503_n.jpg

Its the double standard. A hearts player (like a Hibs player) gets sent off for that.

These are the little decisions over the course of a season which make the OF so untouchable. 

I think everyone was in agreement that Porteous should have been sent off, so if its fine one week why is it not the next?

59 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

McKay should be tied up and his head shaven for not passing that. 

Poor from him after a great run. 

That should happen anyway!  :thumbsup:  Very good player; very dodgy "hair-do".

Anyway, well done again to Boab & the lads!   :)

maroonlegions
Just now, OTT said:

Its the double standard. A hearts player (like a Hibs player) gets sent off for that.

These are the little decisions over the course of a season which make the OF so untouchable. 

I think everyone was in agreement that Porteous should have been sent off, so if its fine one week why is it not the next?

Bang on mate.

We can, and so can all the other fans ,outside the ugly sisters ,can see the utter con that is the SFA. Cowards.

maroonlegions
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Is Lochend a city ?

I thought it was a fleapit. 

It is, a fleapit of Leith hookers and smackheaids.

These bbc highlights!! Missed the shocking tackle in the first half, didn't show Boyce getting hauled down in the 2nd. I'm shocked they actually showed our goal! 

1 hour ago, adso7 said:

I thought rangers played well first half and pushed us back. Have watched some of their euro games plus a couple league games and generally they've looked flat. However, I think we pressed them and made them work really hard to get on top in that period - this then resulted in them running out of gas at the end of the game.

I thought we played pretty well throughout today. It is clearly not easy to go to Glasgow, take the game to them and dominate. Today was a pretty good game plan though that let us have a good go at the end and ultimately get the point. We did ride outy luck a little at times but I thought we were pretty composed in defense and smart in attack.

spot on. Pretty much how I saw it. Rangers were good in the first but once we got a foothold in second half it was game on and thankfully we got the equaliser at the end. Had we scored even 5 minutes earlier I think we could have won it as they had gone

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Has anyone seen the Gino offside on repeat again? He looks inside by a mile. Boyce was marginal.

Rangers had two int he second half which both looked offside but not given.

As Robbie says….

39 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I thoroughly enjoyed Alfredo Morelos performance today. Thought he was tremendous for us.

yup, he was horrendous. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

IMG-20211016-WA0004.jpg

Brilliant, feels like a 1-5 victory , I watched the game on the box,watched our gang on here in bits , I certainly don’t get the disappointment that’s shown on this , we are still trying to get a bit of gelling between the new lads coming in ,the future looks friggin fantastic

that plum above ffs, I can’t wait for the next meme 

4 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Brilliant, feels like a 1-5 victory , I watched the game on the box,watched our gang on here in bits , I certainly don’t get the disappointment that’s shown on this , we are still trying to get a bit of gelling between the new lads coming in ,the future looks friggin fantastic

that plum above ffs, I can’t wait for the next meme 

Ps….. .well done Robbie and your team 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.     👏🏻

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Has anyone seen the Gino offside on repeat again? He looks inside by a mile. Boyce was marginal.

Rangers had two int he second half which both looked offside but not given.

As Robbie says….

Its what I hate most about playing them. If we get beat by the better team, I'm more than happy to accept it, but when we're given soft yellows/reds, offsides when we're onside etc. vs carte blanche it really takes the enjoyment aspect out of watching it. I still remember Davisgate, or the game where Kenny Miller ruined Kevin McHatties career. It was Steven Smith that got sent off for his foul on Paterson, but the assaults by Miller and Boyd on McHattie and McKay went totally unpunished. The Ibrox 4, Fyssas being sent off at Celtic Park, Scott Browns entire career. There is absolutely a culture of treating the OF differently. 

I'm not asking for preferential treatment, just a fair shake the same as in every other country. 

We've got a real problem in Scotland with so many refs coming from the west coast refereeing associations. I think a fair question to ask is out of all the top flight referees, how many of them come from each one of the 12 associations. I would put my house on almost all of them (certainly all the FIFA ones) coming from Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Renfreshire and possibly also Ayrshire. ****ing OF heartlands. What else are we to expect when the net is barely cast. I'd love to know the last referee to come from the other associations and if we broke it down into pure numbers, how many come from each. I suspect we all know that the aforementioned 4 associations will have a disproportionately high volume of referees which warrants an explanation on if the others are just incompetent or if those 3/4 happen to be doing something special which warrants such skewed stats. If we looked at it since 1980 it would not be justifiable. 

We've crumbled before when losing the first goal so credit to the side for working hard and not being overrun

With an excellent goalkeeping performance and good play by Halkett for example it kept us in the match and of course lady luck smiled on us in the last few minutes.

No one can be disappointed at the result and it keeps the momentum going

If it had been a boxing match we may have lost on points but it's not boxing and when you hang in there you have a chance.

At the start of the season I don't know what odds you would have got on us being the only unbeaten side in the league but we are and long may it continue.

15 minutes ago, OTT said:

Its what I hate most about playing them. If we get beat by the better team, I'm more than happy to accept it, but when we're given soft yellows/reds, offsides when we're onside etc. vs carte blanche it really takes the enjoyment aspect out of watching it. I still remember Davisgate, or the game where Kenny Miller ruined Kevin McHatties career. It was Steven Smith that got sent off for his foul on Paterson, but the assaults by Miller and Boyd on McHattie and McKay went totally unpunished. The Ibrox 4, Fyssas being sent off at Celtic Park, Scott Browns entire career. There is absolutely a culture of treating the OF differently. 

I'm not asking for preferential treatment, just a fair shake the same as in every other country. 

We've got a real problem in Scotland with so many refs coming from the west coast refereeing associations. I think a fair question to ask is out of all the top flight referees, how many of them come from each one of the 12 associations. I would put my house on almost all of them (certainly all the FIFA ones) coming from Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Renfreshire and possibly also Ayrshire. ****ing OF heartlands. What else are we to expect when the net is barely cast. I'd love to know the last referee to come from the other associations and if we broke it down into pure numbers, how many come from each. I suspect we all know that the aforementioned 4 associations will have a disproportionately high volume of referees which warrants an explanation on if the others are just incompetent or if those 3/4 happen to be doing something special which warrants such skewed stats. If we looked at it since 1980 it would not be justifiable. 

Everyone on JKB said Bene and Devlin would get booked. Only surprise was Rangers players got booked also.  

To be fare I thought the ref was pretty good

Saying that, if Devlins contact last week was a pen then why no pen this week when 

39 minutes ago, OTT said:

Absolutely. 

Aribo’s wasn’t as fast as Porteous’ but it was higher. It was a knee high lunge with studs showing. It’s a red all day long if that was one of ours.

Porteous has been hung, drawn and quartered by all and sundry for his tackle. Aribo’s wasn’t even shown in the highlights. 

Watching Celtic game also pissed me off. Foul on Well in the build up to their first goal and the most blantant handball you’ll ever see not given against them. 

Francis Albert
42 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

St Johnstone and Aberdeen away will both be very tough. But one game at a time. Let's dish out some medicine to Dundee next weekend. 

St J were thrashed at home today and Aberdeen lost to the bottom club. Neither should be very tough games unless we go into them with our familiar "it's a tough place to go" attitude. 

Nut let's take care of Dundee first.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

These bbc highlights!! Missed the shocking tackle in the first half, didn't show Boyce getting hauled down in the 2nd. I'm shocked they actually showed our goal! 

I think they showed every rangers attack. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

St J were thrashed at home today and Aberdeen lost to the bottom club. Neither should be very tough games unless we go into them with our familiar "it's a tough place to go" attitude. 

Spot on 

On 13/10/2021 at 19:02, colinmaroon said:

Every click on the web just now is Rangers "swooping" in January for Soutar.  Aye, swooping like vampire bats.

They can't afford him unless they sell one of their trillions of multi-million players that nobody has put a serious bid in for yet.

Soapy you would be a standout in Italy!!!

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Aye but that's a freak result for St Johnstone to be fair. Normally they are a stuffy team who are hard to beat. Don't think there will be many goals when we play them. 

But yeah. Let's give Dundee a hiding before worrying about the other matches. 

Diadora Van Basten

The last time we challenged the old firm we were bottom of the fair play league and Celtic were top. I suspect the same will happen again if we are perceived as a threat to the Old Firm not winning the league.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
14 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Aye but that's a freak result for St Johnstone to be fair. Normally they are a stuffy team who are hard to beat. Don't think there will be many goals when we play them. 

But yeah. Let's give Dundee a hiding before worrying about the other matches. 

Normally we are a team that gets thrashed in Glasgow 

🤷‍♂️ 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Absolutely. 

Aribo’s wasn’t as fast as Porteous’ but it was higher. It was a knee high lunge with studs showing. It’s a red all day long if that was one of ours.

Porteous has been hung, drawn and quartered by all and sundry for his tackle. Aribo’s wasn’t even shown in the highlights. 

Watching Celtic game also pissed me off. Foul on Well in the build up to their first goal and the most blantant handball you’ll ever see not given against them. 

I noticed Graham Alexander say they get these decisions in some matches but not in certain games, not taken him long to catch on to how biased the refs are. 
The handball was so obvious its scary. 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The last time we challenged the old firm we were bottom of the fair play league and Celtic were top. I suspect the same will happen again if we are perceived as a threat to the Old Firm not winning the league.

:conspiracy:

And yes your points do have substance.

Great to see enough self-belief to see us get a result. That says a lot about the players and the set-up at Tynecastle just now and it’s great to see 😊
Some controversy about the refereeing which I think is the third consecutive league match (previously in games versus Dundee and then Hibs) where contentious decisions   have somehow favoured TRFC.

It’s all a coincidence of course. Absolutely nothing of course to do with the imperative that TRFC wins access to Champions League monies.
After all, they’re so flush with cash they’re going to “swoop” and sign the likes of Soutar in January. Isn’t that right?

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I noticed Graham Alexander say they get these decisions in some matches but not in certain games, not taken him long to catch on to how biased the refs are. 
The handball was so obvious its scary. 

Not seen the handball from today yet, but that's Mwell been done twice against the old firm this season. Rangers goal against them was offside, or to put it another way that's both old firm had a helping hand each already this season.