Apologies Mr Neilson.

Boyces beard

I thought RN got his tactics wrong again at the end of the game. We were in control until he changed formation. 

I think he is a very average manager and if a better option becomes available we should take them.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

• A_A wehatethehibs

22 hours ago, Thomaso said:

He thinks we have forgotten! 😂

18 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No ah never

23 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I want us beating every team every single time. 

Who wanted them to lift the cup? 

Joined in 2020..., mentions hibs Cup win. 

Who were you before? 

You did want Hibs to win as the lesser of two evils.

You weren't the only one.

37 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I thought RN got his tactics wrong again at the end of the game. We were in control until he changed formation. 

I think he is a very average manager and if a better option becomes available we should take them.

I agree, but he's here until Budge leaves. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jambojase said:

You did want Hibs to win as the lesser of two evils.

You weren't the only one.

Where do I  Say I want hibs to win the sc? 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, McCrae said:

If better options become available, we should 100% take them. 

Any ideas of better options? 

Bazzas right boot

So many folk choking on hibs to score today just so they could fill this thread with shite. 

It's tangible. 

Hearts fans pretending to be dissapointed we never won but have Wee digs right, left and centre to get their silly wee points across. 

Hopefully those sorts were  no where near Tynecastle today. 

34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So many folk choking on hibs to score today just so they could fill this thread with shite. 

It's tangible. 

Hearts fans pretending to be dissapointed we never won but have Wee digs right, left and centre to get their silly wee points across. 

Just give it a rest with all your bull shit for a night or two. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

Just give it a rest with all your bull shit for a night or two. 

Absolutely choking....... 

43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Page 11 of that thread mate. You also make several other posts afterwards defending your stance.

Not having a go -just dealing in facts here. 

Like I said before. You weren't the only one.

54 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Where do I  Say I want hibs to win the sc? 

Sorry quoted the wrong post.

On page 11 of that thread you confirmed you had voted for Hibs.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, jambojase said:

Sorry quoted the wrong post.

On page 11 of that thread you confirmed you had voted for Hibs.

Not answered my question. 

I dislike rangers and celtic and Hibs more than hibs, opinions eh? 

Again, Where did I say  I want hibs want hibs to win the sc? 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's tangible. 

You and the battalion boy should have your own thread.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Ked said:

You and the battalion boy should have your own thread.

You should tell everyone who you were before.

👍

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You should tell everyone who you were before.

👍

Should I?

Why bore everyone when you do that job daily.

You barely attend games.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Should I?

Why bore everyone when you do that job daily.

You barely attend games.

Yes. 

Open to opinion. 

Every home game, I'm happy with that. 

No. Thinking the manager is no different from a player, if an upgrade is available you take it.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes. 

Open to opinion. 

Every home game, I'm happy with that. 

Why?

Repeating yourself almost hourly is boring by definition.

And no you dont

Bazzas right boot
Just now, McCrae said:

No. Thinking the manager is no different from a player, if an upgrade is available you take it.

Agreed. 

Who's guaranteed to be better than the last guy to have us third? 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Ked said:

Why?

Repeating yourself almost hourly is boring by definition.

And no you dont

7ea3fe1a3ca60684ac4c248eed600462.jpg

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not answered my question. 

I dislike rangers and celtic and Hibs more than hibs, opinions eh? 

Again, Where did I say  I want hibs want hibs to win the sc? 

I can help you mate if you have forgotten. The thread was who do you want to win the Scottish Cup - the choices were Hibs and Rangers. You voted Hibs and in multiple posts explained the reasons for doing so.

Don't think I can make it clearer than that. Have a read through as it seems you may have forgotten about it.

26 minutes ago, jambojase said:

I can help you mate if you have forgotten. The thread was who do you want to win the Scottish Cup - the choices were Hibs and Rangers. You voted Hibs and in multiple posts explained the reasons for doing so.

Don't think I can make it clearer than that. Have a read through as it seems you may have forgotten about it.

:lol: 

McGlynn The Money
11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's tangible. 

Alleged Hearts fan who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup accusing actual Jambos of wanting to lose a derby... absolutely priceless. 

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, jambojase said:

Never said I wanted Hibs to win the sc tho. 

I only ever want Hearts to win it. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Never said I wanted Hibs to win the sc tho. 

I only ever want Hearts to win it. 

But you've just posted you dislike Rangers and Celtic more than Hibs.

So who did you want to win the 2016 final?

3 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Sorry to add to your frustration but I totally agree with that.  My disdain for Hibs has increased hugely over recent years but it doesn't even compare to what I think about r and c.

12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Sorry to add to your frustration but I totally agree with that.  My disdain for Hibs has increased hugely over recent years but it doesn't even compare to what I think about r and c.

That might all be understandable if it hadn’t been the ending of a hoodoo. It would have ruined them if they’d lost that game. 

14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

So did you want Hibs to win the final?

The Old Tolbooth
12 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's tangible. 

I've never read so much bullshit in all my life, coming from the guy who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup final against Rangers! 

I'm not a fan of Neilson at all, and he got it badly wrong yesterday again when we were miles the better team, but to suggest Hearts fans were choking on Hibs to score is just mental, you need help. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

No one. 

I'm a Hearts fan, I don't want another team to win a cup, just us. 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one. 

Okay then.

How did you feel about the outcome?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I've never read so much bullshit in all my life, coming from the guy who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup final against Rangers! 

I'm not a fan of Neilson at all, and he got it badly wrong yesterday again when we were miles the better team, but to suggest Hearts fans were choking on Hibs to score is just mental, you need help. 

It's obvious, look at the slaver grenades being launched over a draw, imo some are dissapointed they couldn't cone in here after a defeat and start the oot stuff, again. 

Time will tell - when we do get beat, watch posters who are no existent just now scuttle out and post their vitriol. 

Some posters are choking for us to get beat, some have even said they want us beat so it can hasten Robbies departure and they can stick it up others. 

Posters have posted this, so it's not bull shit. They do exist. 

Also, How can he get it "badly wrong (again) when we were miles the better team", that doesn't even make sense? 

As I said, some are choking to have a go and in their exuberance to do so just make up any old shite. 

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's obvious, look at the slaver grenades being launched over a draw, imo some are dissapointed they couldn't cone in here after a defeat and start the oot stuff, again. 

Time will tell - when we do get beat, watch posters who are no existent just now scuttle out and post their vitriol. 

Some posters are choking for us to get beat, some have even said they want us beat so it can hasten Robbies departure and they can stick it up others. 

Also, How can he get it "badly wrong (again) when we were miles the better team", that doesn't even make sense? 

As I said, some are choking to have a go and in their exuberance to do so just make up any old shite. 

Loser

The Old Tolbooth
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was hoping you were pished last night and I could use that as an excuse to maybe understand why you posted such nonsense, but you're still posting it, have a word with yourself eh? 

Also, it's not rocket science to work out how he got it badly wrong when we were so much on top, you think you're so clever so surely even you can work that one out, and I genuinely haven't seen a single poster wanting Hearts to lose a game just to oust the manager, I'm pretty sure this fairytale stuff exists in your own head to try and justify your agenda, personally, I was gutted that we didn't win that game as I felt we deserved to, it felt like a loss to me afterwards and I was deflated. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Okay then.

How did you feel about the outcome?

Nothing. 

I was away on beach with a beer in my hand. 

Never even watched the game. 

I generally don't pay hibs too much attention until we play them. 

No need to. 

Never watched last seasons sc final either, although I did catch some of the last 30 mins or so in a bar, think I seen the pk as it happened to be on. Again, I was away for the weekend not giving it a thought. 

That could change tho if we are battling it out with them for 3rd/4th, I may have to take an interest in their results as they will effect us. 

Unlike some, I don't really care what hibs or other teams do or don't do. I certainly wouldn't bang on about them for years. 

If some Hearts fans dislike another team more than hibs and it causes you to get angry then the problem is with you, especially if you are talking/ obsessing about it 6 years later. 

You're Probably given hibs too much thought Tbh. 

Discount them as shite and you'll think about them less. Don't obsess about them. 

17 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

So did you want Hibs to win the final?

The all championship final?  Due to the fact that rangers are going to win hundreds of them down the years due to moronic sectarianism, my preference was for them to win it.

It's a bit like asking me whether I'd prefer to be poisoned or drowned.  The answer is neither of course given that as a Jambo I have so much to live for.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I was hoping you were pished last night and I could use that as an excuse to maybe understand why you posted such nonsense, but you're still posting it, have a word with yourself eh? 

Also, it's not rocket science to work out how he got it badly wrong when we were so much on top, you think you're so clever so surely even you can work that one out, and I genuinely haven't seen a single poster wanting Hearts to lose a game just to oust the manager, I'm pretty sure this fairytale stuff exists in your own head to try and justify your agenda, personally, I was gutted that we didn't win that game as I felt we deserved to, it felt like a loss to me afterwards and I was deflated. 

It's been re quoted several times, you've chosen to ignore it. 

Fair enough. 

These posters do exist, tho. 

I don't think he got things wrong. 

Ofc, with your superior knowledge and experience of the game and  your crystal ball I'm sure you'll spell it out and summarise how we'd have won the game. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The all championship final?  Due to the fact that rangers are going to win hundreds of them down the years due to moronic sectarianism, my preference was for them to win it.

It's a bit like asking me whether I'd prefer to be poisoned or drowned.  The answer is neither of course given that as a Jambo I have so much to live for.

Fair enough. 

Generally I take this stance with the OF  its just another number for them. For new rangers it would have been their first trophy tho, a wee bit different to the norm. 

If rangers had won it it would have been funny, but they never. 

I said it was like choosing between a broken arm or a broken leg, I want neither but would choose a broken arm. 

Your death scenerio is a bit more Grim. 🤣

Hun tears are just as tasty as hibs tears imo. 

13 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

This guy gets it.

I'd say you are wasting your time trying to argue with that poster. He seems to troll constantly and gets away with it for some reason. 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

This guy gets it.

I'd say you are wasting your time trying to argue with that poster. He seems to troll constantly and gets away with it for some reason. 

I'd say that bringing up hibs cup wins is trolling. 

🤷‍♂️

Forever Hearts
36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's been re quoted several times, you've chosen to ignore it. 

Fair enough. 

These posters do exist, tho. 

I don't think he got things wrong. 

Ofc, with your superior knowledge and experience of the game and  your crystal ball I'm sure you'll spell it out and summarise how we'd have won the game. 

Talking about choosing to ignore something, I'm asking you for the FOURTH time, how can my dislike of Robbie Neilson be personal when I don't know him personally? 

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nothing. 

I was away on beach with a beer in my hand. 

Never even watched the game. 

I generally don't pay hibs too much attention until we play them. 

No need to. 

Never watched last seasons sc final either, although I did catch some of the last 30 mins or so in a bar, think I seen the pk as it happened to be on. Again, I was away for the weekend not giving it a thought. 

That could change tho if we are battling it out with them for 3rd/4th, I may have to take an interest in their results as they will effect us. 

Unlike some, I don't really care what hibs or other teams do or don't do. I certainly wouldn't bang on about them for years. 

If some Hearts fans dislike another team more than hibs and it causes you to get angry then the problem is with you, especially if you are talking/ obsessing about it 6 years later. 

You're Probably given hibs too much thought Tbh. 

Discount them as shite and you'll think about them less. Don't obsess about them. 

What a load of revisionist rubbish.  

You 'didn't care' so much that on the 28 page thread about who people wanted to win the cup you had the second highest post count. :rofl: 

The vote was for who you wanted to win the cup, you voted Hibs, just own it.

If you were as sanguine about the outcome as you now claim you wouldn't even have opened the thread, far less be all over it like a rash and voting for Hibs to win the cup.

Brighton Jambo
13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's tangible. 

Bang on, before the game it was almost unanimous that Gino should come on to have a run at them, that happens a and suddenly it’s the wrong call.

Smith goes of injured which means a tweak to the way we play and that’s wrong as well.

If Gnando had been brought on the same usual suspects would have been lambasting Robbie for not bringing McKay on.

We have started the league season unbeaten despite playing three of last season top four and won both away games.  It’s almost as good a start as we could have hoped for.  We played very well yesterday and on another day win the game.

As you say the number of our fans desperate to find any angle to have a pop at the manager is infuriating and frankly getting a bit pathetic.  

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Bang on, before the game it was almost unanimous that Gino should come on to have a run at them, that happens a and suddenly it’s the wrong call.

Smith goes of injured which means a tweak to the way we play and that’s wrong as well.

If Gnando had been brought on the same usual suspects would have been lambasting Robbie for not bringing McKay on.

We have started the league season unbeaten despite playing three of last season top four and won both away games.  It’s almost as good a start as we could have hoped for.  We played very well yesterday and on another day win the game.

As you say the number of our fans desperate to find any angle to have a pop at the manager is infuriating and frankly getting a bit pathetic.  

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Your username (assuming you live in NZ) explains your reasoning. You aren't here having to deal with them. I think your opinion may be common for those Hearts fans who live abroad.

No one. 

But in may 2016 your preference was for Hibs to win. I actually sympathise as you get all the stick but several others voted that way too. 

Robbie must stop with this constant changing 

To take wood burn and GMS off was a mistake, why do this they were bossing  the game. I feel Neilson has already decided before the game what to do and that is just poor management. 
The game was crying out for the big lad up top if he can’t see that then I am afraid he is not up to the job. 
We have a great squad now but I personally  think Neilson holds us back through poor decision making. 

Hope he proves me wrong but I don’t rate him 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jambojase said:

Your username (assuming you live in NZ) explains your reasoning. You aren't here having to deal with them. I think your opinion may be common for those Hearts fans who live abroad.

Think it's a personal thing Tbh. 

City rivalry v bigoted, financially doped vile institution who robbed Scottish football and Hearts. 

+ celtic with their baggage. 

1 hour ago, Hmfc1965 said:

I know a lot of Hearts supporters who claim to dislike Celtic more than Hibs and I know quite a few who say they hate Rangers more than Hibs. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jambojase said:

But in may 2016 your preference was for Hibs to win. I actually sympathise as you get all the stick but several others voted that way too. 

No stick. 

I dislike rangers more than hibs. 

Pointing it out is like calling me a handsome, witty, leftie. 

I am good with the choices. I still dislike rangers more than hibs. 

If folk can't accept that then the problem is with them. 

Especially if they hijack threads 6 years later and Continue their anger. 

Maybe it makes them feel better, I dunno.