• sadj

• Paninaro Hearts

• PortyBeach

• Hmfc1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paninaro Hearts
1 minute ago, weegie jambo said:

not the kind I want to be associated with, total dafties!

Half the 3000 today… 

Just now, Paninaro Hearts said:

Why would an Irish flag offend me?

I dunno, just replying to you suggesting that guy would last 2 mins. Nighty!

Paninaro Hearts
2 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

I dunno, just replying to you suggesting that guy would last 2 mins. Nighty!

If you have ever been to a hearts game..?? Come on.. really? Just stated the obvious little man? Have you ever been??

William H. Bonney

You know when you’re driving along the road and up ahead a topless jakey slowly crosses the road, forcing you to slow down, because he thinks he’s hard. 
Thats Paninaro Hearts. 

27 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Il find free footage if you want me to if I’m told I’m not a proper hearts fan?? Sure I can find the same footage from Madrid, Stuttgart, Bordeaux, Braga, Mostar, Zagreb etc.. but seemingly not a true hearts fan… night night

23 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

It’s nothing to do with Billy Fullorton now… it’s sang to get the crowd/team going… if It offends you then go and be offended but football is for the boys not the soft.. go to the theatre with your wife on a Saturday if that offends you… feckin blouses

Kin Ell 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Do other people not like the flag then?🤔 Maybe they'd confiscate it off me? Hope it's not because of religious reasons. That would be silly.

Its colourful

If you have ever been to a hearts game..?? Come on.. really? Just stated the obvious little man? Have you ever been??

Haha.

Never been, naw. Yersel?

been here before
21 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Kick on the young team that keep it going… my laddies first away game today and loves the song… loud and proud… come on the sons of gorgie 

You're not very good at trying to be edgy.

Sometimes less is more.

Paninaro Hearts
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Do other people not like the flag then?🤔 Maybe they'd confiscate it off me? Hope it's not because of religious reasons. That would be silly.

There has never in my 40 years been a Irish tricolour at any home or away game and probs never will be… really?? 

Paninaro Hearts
2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Is the correct answer 1500?

Nah probs nearer 2000… proper hearts

22 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Pretty sure we used that long before Hibs ever did...like way back in 98.

Bit cringey saying we used it first, we did I agree but you know and I know more recently they lot have sung it, anyway no biggie anyone can sing what they want I don’t get my nickers in a twist over songs that’s for sure 😂

Paninaro Hearts
2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

You know when you’re driving along the road and up ahead a topless jakey slowly crosses the road, forcing you to slow down, because he thinks he’s hard. 
Thats Paninaro Hearts. 

Nah.. no really… just a hearts lads home and away for 40 years… nothing more

1 minute ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

There has never in my 40 years been a Irish tricolour at any home or away game and probs never will be… really?? 

Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Nah probs nearer 2000… proper hearts

Damn, I thought half of 3000 was 1500 too. My bad.

Paninaro Hearts

Family man.. just normal lad to be fair… not offended by a song tho

There was an Irish Hearts flag at the Inverness Caley semi at Hampden the other year.

4 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

So what? No one is saying you're not a Hearts fan. Going to games for 40 years, does that make it ok to sing sectarian songs? You're not bothered about it and you're not offended by it you made that clear. Doesn't mean it's not a pish song that puts us in a bad light. 

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Think you'll find your wrong. I had one. :greggy: 

You must have missed me that day?🤔👍🏻

Also, are you, like...really tall? Just you keep telling random Internet people they're wee.

Just thought only a giant would be as confident of their height. I admire that.

Couldn't see it for concentrating on all the blood he was wading through.

Paninaro Hearts

Also, are you, like...really tall? Just you keep telling random Internet people they're wee.

Did you aye??? Suuuuuuuurreee!! Hahahahahaha

Family man.. just normal lad to be fair… not offended by a song tho

Did you forget to log into your other account to agree with yourself here or what im confused

Edited by sadj

Doctor FinnBarr
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

I am wee, I feel picked on and bullied now!

weegie jambo
2 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

So what? No one is saying you're not a Hearts fan. Going to games for 40 years, does that make it ok to sign sectarian songs? You're not bothered about it and you're not offended by it you made that clear. Doesn't mean it's not a pish song that puts us in a bad light. 

well said Sir

So its no sectarian cause its no about Billy but it is sectarian cause we dinna have irish flags except we do so if ya have an irish flag you arent a hearts fan so it is sectarian. Im ****ing well lost

William H. Bonney

Aaron McEneff's Mum brought one in the other week.

I sincerely hope that when the Irish Aaron mcenuff was signed, hearts at least had the decency to run it by the sons of gorgie first. 

Paninaro Hearts
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Aaron McEneff's Mum brought one in the other week.

Did she aye

30 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

People need to stop trying to be offended… it’s a feckin song… move on

I can see u lasting ages on here.

11 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Nonsense, I took one when we signed Steven Elliott. Got lots of complimentary comments too.

Paninaro Hearts
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Did you forget to log into your other account to agree with yourself here or what im confused

Like it or not it’s been the same faces away and especially in Europe away (but we are not true fans) for years singing all songs and a few so called offensive songs… have a lie down.. it’s a song… not about Billy fullarton and his mob… relax… take a bit calpol and go and have a drink instead of being offended by a song that will be sang by hearts boys well after me and you can still type!! Nighty

Thought it was borderline ok when it was Gorgie boys and hibees blood but anything fenian related is a non starter. Makes us look more like mini huns or something like that

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Sorry to hear this, mate.

Thats ok, I'm led to believe I can grow taller by wading in "fenian blood" til its up to my knees so all is not lost.

Hot topic. H.o.t topic. 

Bill Maher does it justice with his latest piece: ‘You can’t be more affected than the victim’. Point being you can claim to be offended by a lyric that is offensive to others but what if the others were not as offended as you. For example: a friend of mine is an asian female comic and she gets hounded by white people for racist content in her sketches (regardless of asian women packing her shows and laughing throughout). I don't wan't to pick sides on this thread but Maher raises an interesting point about deciding the word 'fenian' is offensive? Is there catholics who distance themselves from fenian? Would they be treated differently if we didn't generalise (whoopsy) a religious group to claim offence?

Regardless, the only song I teach my children is 'There's only one Dennis Wyness' - no religious connotations other than the closing lyric 'walking in a Wyness wonderland'.   

It's unnecessary in 2021, singing anti Catholic lyrics is offensive to some of our own fans. Times have moved on, sectarianism is not acceptable along with racism.

It cannot be the only "rousing' song we can come up with.

Chaging some lyrics does not work, as people will revert back to the F version. How do they know that you are attempting to sing a sanitised version when it starts. To avoid any misunderstanding of which version is being sung, don't sing it at all. Like many supporters today.

AlphonseCapone
24 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

But let’s be realistic wee man your never going to be up to yours knees in either are you so relax… it’s just a song… wee bit calpol will help you sleep

I'm completely relaxed big man.

Paninaro Hearts
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Thought it was borderline ok when it was Gorgie boys and hibees blood but anything fenian related is a non starter. Makes us look more like mini huns or something 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Thought it was borderline ok when it was Gorgie boys and hibees blood but anything fenian related is a non starter. Makes us look more like mini huns or something like that

I’m not anti catholic… lots of my friends are catholic but they are not offended by a song at a game of football… ffs… it’s a song 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

See?! Good for you. He missed you that day too. Not much of a fan. Think he's lying, m8.

I think you might be right, probably deserves our pity rather than condemnation.

3 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

I think nil by mouth would disagree 

Edited by Newton51

Paninaro Hearts
Just now, Barack said:

They're just a bit unsure if their Irish flags would be welcomed amongst our support.

Sounds a bit nefarious to me.

Don’t sing the F word or Billy boys then it’s a song… end off

Why is it acceptable to sing some songs with a couple of changed words..

how come the hibees are g.. isn’t sung any more but the billy boys is tells you all you want to know about the so called hearts fans who sing it.

Paninaro Hearts
Just now, Barack said:

But can I still bring my Tricolour?🤔🤷‍♂️

Bring what you want… it’s a free world… you choose 

33 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Are they not hearts fans??

No they're not. Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

Just now, ADAM said:

No they're not. Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

Well said sir.

• davemclaren locked this topic