Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• GinRummy

• King prawn

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Where you getting Hearts at that price ?

Well seeing I don't bet much, got the draw and away odds mixed up 

8 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

We are 23/20? They are 9/4…..I’ve gambled for 40 years…..we are favs mate

Well seeing I don't bet much, got the draw and away odds mixed up. Sorry

55 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Any idea for a stream today?

Go to www.hesgoal.com about 5 mins to kick off time.

It will almost certainly  be there.

Fire_At_The_Disco
13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Well seeing I don't bet much, got the draw and away odds mixed up. Sorry

No worries bud and no need to say sorry, not gambling much is also good…..now get your money on Hearts 😀

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Dundee Utd 0 - Hearts 1,  goalscorer Boyce,  assist Woodburn. 

:flag1:

Damn, for a min I thought I’d missed kick off and this was a match update :lol: 

No Idle Talk
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Patrick Roberts (ex Celtic loanee) anyone heard we may be in for him ? Couple of rumours sites suggest we are ?

He would be some signing.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Patrick Roberts (ex Celtic loanee) anyone heard we may be in for him ? Couple of rumours sites suggest we are ?

Half the Championship lining up for him. Can’t see it as would be permanent- wages far too high also

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Going Gino. GMS will get a run at another former club. Unless Aberdeen damaged him enough last week...

I’d prefer Gino to play but I’m confident, if indeed one of them drops out, that RN will play GMS, if fully fit.  Can see advantages in either of them playing. Both can do damage on their day. 

Curious to find out how Neilson's going to go about this one. Away game tends to suggest shutting up shop and going one upfront. Loads of attacking options available if he went with an actual attacking formation. Dundee Utd need brought down a peg or two and the only way to do that is to get in amongst it. Bugger the defensive formation, go a straight 4-4-2 and knock the shit out of them. Boyce and Woodburn upfront, GMS left, Halliday, Beningime and Ginelly right. Flat back four Smith, Souttar, Halkett, Kingsley (or Cochrane) Attacking options off the bench, Walker, Gnanduillet, McEneff and defensive back up with Haring and Cochrane (or Kingsley). No faffin about, nothing to lose.

No Idle Talk

How do you get to Dundee Utd PPV?

No seeing it. 🤷‍♂️

Never mind: Found it. 

Edited by No Idle Talk

1 minute ago, maroonedinbriz said:

DUTV states audio only for UK subscribers.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6981/ALL-THE-INFO-TO-JOIN-US-THIS-SATURDAY-V-HEARTS.html

The match is available to buy on pay-per-view for fans in the UK and Ireland (Please note that due to UEFA restrictions, this game is not available if you purchase in England).

interesting

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Half the Championship lining up for him. Can’t see it as would be permanent- wages far too high also

Hasn’t got a club yet. 4 days to go. Not making it at Man City. 1 year left so probably looking for a permanent deal right enough

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Gino didn’t start last week so if just one change will be midfielder

Yes he did

Just now, No Idle Talk said:

No seeing it. 🤷‍♂️

I'd imagine you'd have to go on their club website. Hesgoal.com  might have a link.

1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

No seeing it. 🤷‍♂️

Type in Dundee United PPV straight into google. Takes you right there. 

10 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Damn, for a min I thought I’d missed kick off and this was a match update :lol: 

Yes, I made it too neat looking ☺ 

Pick a goalscorer week.     I was considering Gaz or Beni.    A Beni one would be ace 😉.   

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Is he the player that dived against Hearts and won a penalty? Might have been a cup game at Tynecastle.

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Curious to find out how Neilson's going to go about this one. Away game tends to suggest shutting up shop and going one upfront. Loads of attacking options available if he went with an actual attacking formation. Dundee Utd need brought down a peg or two and the only way to do that is to get in amongst it. Bugger the defensive formation, go a straight 4-4-2 and knock the shit out of them. Boyce and Woodburn upfront, GMS left, Halliday, Beningime and Ginelly right. Flat back four Smith, Souttar, Halkett, Kingsley (or Cochrane) Attacking options off the bench, Walker, Gnanduillet, McEneff and defensive back up with Haring and Cochrane (or Kingsley). No faffin about, nothing to lose.

Overall we have been solid as much home as away. I don't think there is a difference playing away. Wasn't against St Mirren. 

4 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

DUTV states audio only for UK subscribers.

That is for their equivalent of hearts tv.  PPV is different part of website. 

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Is he the player that dived against Hearts and won a penalty? Might have been a cup game at Tynecastle.

are you thinking about john guidetti?

7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Good post, agree 100%, however I will be amazed if this is how Robbie also sees it, despite him saying a couple of weeks ago we would go for the win every single game. Expect at least 70% of our passes today to be sideways or backwards.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

are you thinking about john guidetti?

Yes. Thank you. I was getting ready to vent.😡

maroonedinbriz
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That is for their equivalent of hearts tv.  PPV is different part of website. 

Cheers

1 minute ago, CostaJambo said:

Good post, agree 100%, however I will be amazed if this is how Robbie also sees it, despite him saying a couple of weeks ago we would go for the win every single game. Expect at least 70% of our passes today to be sideways or backwards.

That's what we've been doing at home.

No Idle Talk
4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Type in Dundee United PPV straight into google. Takes you right there. 

Cheers boys. Found it. 

Bit annoying you have to sign up for it. Don't really want to give Dundee Utd my email address.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

GMS survives crap performance again!!!

Aye, 3 games, 1 goal, 1 assist and 1 penalty won. That’s 3 of our 5 goals scored. How on Earth has he survived?