Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

was his only bad game on Saturday hope it was a one off mind saying that the whole team where shit no passion ,no effort just jack shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

InternationalJambo
1 hour ago, Toffee Jambo said:

Ellis Sims just signed a three year contract at Everton so no chance. 

Loan deal was definitely on the table in August. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

Hoping he was taken off on the stretcher as a precaution and he wont be out for a while now. Would be a massive loss if he is going to be out for any length of time. 

1 minute ago, flem said:

Hoping he was taken off on the stretcher as a precaution and he wont be out for a while now. Would be a massive loss if he is going to be out for any length of time. 

He's up and walking about.

Also a bit of joking in the squad about usually needing to score a goal to get applauded off the pitch, but Beni found a different way!

rudi must stay
On 21/11/2021 at 22:10, Fourcandles said:

Lightweight.

He reminds me of Djoum and what happened with him. These lads have a lot of talent and due to that they are marked men. 

What happened? Sat too far away in the wheatfield to see, thought he took a ball into his stomach but then stretcher made me fear it was alot worse.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

What happened? Sat too far away in the wheatfield to see, thought he took a ball into his stomach but then stretcher made me fear it was alot worse.

Hurt his ankle 

20 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Glad to hear it. He's been excellent for us. I do wish we'd rotate them (Devlin and Beni) a bit more. Both racking up the cards and likely to face suspension eventually, likely in quick succession, so would be helpful to make sure McEneff and Haring both have a decent number of minutes so they don't look like a fish out of water. 

23 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Thank god! I was fearing the worst!

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Glad to hear it. He's been excellent for us. I do wish we'd rotate them (Devlin and Beni) a bit more. Both racking up the cards and likely to face suspension eventually, likely in quick succession, so would be helpful to make sure McEneff and Haring both have a decent number of minutes so they don't look like a fish out of water. 

Agree, both looked a bit leggy today, not sure if that's because our wing backs aren't blessed with pace to get up and down.

6 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Any word on the injury Beni picked up today? It looked pretty serious. 

Neilson said on radio was now walking about and thinks will be fit for Thursday… whether he is on not is another matter but not as bad as feared at least! 

13 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Agree, both looked a bit leggy today, not sure if that's because our wing backs aren't blessed with pace to get up and down.

Honestly think our wingbacks are a disgrace. Not attacking Smith or Halliday because they both work their socks off, but neither has the attributes to play wingback. Neither can beat a man or competently cross a ball. Its ridiculous watching it. 9 times out of 10 the ball comes to Smith and he knows he can't beat a man so the ball goes back to either Gordon or Souttar. Its pish and breaking down our attacks better than the opposition are!

Smith at RB is the best player on the park. At wingback he's a hinderance. Halliday isn't good enough but does run himself into the ground. 

9 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Devlin suspended 

Thought booking as harsh at first viewing … thought he had every right to go for it 

Both Devlin and Beni are on 4 bookings from what I can see. Could end up both getting suspended at the same time if the ref at parkhead fancies it.

27 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

Neilson said on radio was now walking about and thinks will be fit for Thursday… whether he is on not is another matter but not as bad as feared at least! 

That’s the best news I’ve heard today

20 minutes ago, OTT said:

Honestly think our wingbacks are a disgrace. Not attacking Smith or Halliday because they both work their socks off, but neither has the attributes to play wingback. Neither can beat a man or competently cross a ball. Its ridiculous watching it. 9 times out of 10 the ball comes to Smith and he knows he can't beat a man so the ball goes back to either Gordon or Souttar. Its pish and breaking down our attacks better than the opposition are!

Smith at RB is the best player on the park. At wingback he's a hinderance. Halliday isn't good enough but does run himself into the ground. 

This was one of my main observations today. I think a proper right wingback is one of the gaps in the squad. Expect we'll go for one in January.

24 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

Thought booking as harsh at first viewing … thought he had every right to go for it 

Pretty sure he did 

37 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

That’s good news. He is some player and very important to us.

1 hour ago, comradejambo said:

👍sounds optimistic. I was concerned that he had broken his leg.

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Libertarian said:

👍sounds optimistic. I was concerned that he had broken his leg.

Still think he will be rested on Wednesday if he isnt 100 % not worth risking him :rifle: 

3 hours ago, comradejambo said:

He did, goalie was brave. No booking required.

35 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Still think he will be rested on Wednesday if he isnt 100 % not worth risking him :rifle: 

and Thursday 🙂

Dagger Is Back
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Spot on particularly re Smith. 

thought he did very well today and was one of our best players. Very pleased he does not appear to be badly injured according to Robbie and should be play against Celtic 

4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Spot on particularly re Smith. 

Michael Smith did have some decent attacking moments today. 

He slipped in Boyce who should have scored after a good run and should have scored himself. Indeed he was playing more infield today where I think he is good rather than hugging the line where I think he is less good. 

Overall though yes, someone much more dynamic at RWB would be good. 

Dagger Is Back
20 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Michael Smith did have some decent attacking moments today. 

He slipped in Boyce who should have scored after a good run and should have scored himself. Indeed he was playing more infield today where I think he is good rather than hugging the line where I think he is less good. 

Overall though yes, someone much more dynamic at RWB would be good. 

I love MS energy and attitude but it’s definitely a case of having to play him

in certain positions. 

Our play IMO is at a different intensity when he plays. 

Beni gets stuck in, he seems to be enjoying playing for us. The one thing i would like to see him do is get some shots at goal. Wonderful gifted talent. It is his first big team experience . Along with Cam, who is a real gift. I love the Beni Cam show.Haring needto play more though just behind them.

Edited by A.JAMBO

43 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It’s a shame. Hopefully not out for long as he’s been great for us this season. Looking on it a with a wee bit positivity, I do wonder if he’d benefit from a rest. Hasn’t been at his best in the last couple of games. 

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

The midfielder is going for a scan after limping out of the 2-0 win over St Mirren on Saturday

I am unsure how he managed to limp out of the clash with St Mirren on a flipping stretcher but hey ho they must know what they are talking about

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah We can't hear the Hibees sing
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah we got Beni Cam
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah We can't hear a ****ing thing
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah we've got Beni an Cam
DOW DOW DOW com on Hearts
DOW DOW DOW Com on Hearts
We told the vermin cuts outs we are in love in love with you
DOW DOW DOW DOW
We told the vermin cuts outs we are in love in love with you
DOW DOW DOW Com on Hearts
And then the RanTic all about you too, we told them what to do
We Told Them
DOW DOW DOW DOW
Now you cant keep love from me
You're just a Hibee miser
And i'll admit it wasn't very smart
We have players so much wiser
And showed us the way the way to win at hearts
DOW DOW DOW Jamt Tarts
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah
(DOW DOW DOW Jam Tarts)
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah
(DOW DOW DOW Jam Tarts)
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah
(DOW DOW DOW Jam Tarts)
COME ON AND:

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury