Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury

wattie exploited

Салатные палочки

I'm convinced now that this guy will turn in these performances every week. Never seems to let us down. What a signing. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

Not being funny and I know there was a poster saying that we shouldn’t be talking about player values, and as much as I fully get the sentiment of his Op, and don’t want to see anyone go but ……

JS in his Q and A session through the week said if we get a few seasons out of some of the top talent and then look to re invest the funds into the club we will be doing well 

Beni, I mean, he wouldn’t look out of place in the EPL. Absolutely top talent - amazing  Big clubs from down South will be watching him at the moment. No question. 

If anyone comes in, at the end of the year minimum, and I mean, minimum 7.5 million to even start a conversation with anyone.

That includes any of the gruesome twosome - in fact, I would add on another 2 million of it was any of these 2 

None of this 1 or 2 million shite - Oh and a 35% sell on clause as well 

the guy just oozes class and he is em extremely consistent player - he hasn’t had an average performance yet.

One of the shrewdest signings I have ever seen us make, and we have signed some cracking players over the years. 

StirlingJambo

This guys the real deal. Looks like he’s playing with slippers on and cigar in the mouth he’s that composed. Joy to watch him!

Excellent again. His booking was so harsh, particularly given how dirty Motherwell were all game.

Almost got a great goal too

5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Must be the best piece of business done in the UK last window.

Would have to be. Everton are bound to be thinking WTF! … Just shows that there is top top talent down there not getting game time. 

He is going to end up with cult status here regardless of how long we have him 

If we want to go somewhere as a football club then we should have learned by now that selling main assets is not a good idea, particularly if sold to teams in the premiership in which we play, plus the fact it has not always been the case that we have replaced the departure with same or better quality, sometimes even not at all. 

So what I'm saying is Beni Beningime should be going nowhere during his three year contract. 

Hearts exist in order to please fans by attempting to with the league in which they play and win silverware plus extra cash in Europe, the extra dosh being used for the upkeep of the club as well as quality signings. 

SuperstarSteve
4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Beni makes football look easy. There hasn't been too many Hearts players that I've watched that do that. 

Beni and souttar for me. Fyssas and Webster strolled through games also. Can’t think of many others though. 

The Goalscoring Knee

He's a cool customer. Bookings are annoying, though. It's about one every three games now. We'll be losing him for a game or two at this rate before long

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Wasn't his best game which is scary because he was still head and shoulders above everyone

I was thinking this today. He was still class, not as good as last week but he was only in 4th gear. What a player 🥰

Can't honestly remember another player who is so aware of his surroundings before he receives the ball. I reckon he makes the best move possible or makes a safe pass about 90% of the time he gets the ball, a phenomenal attribute. Long may it continue.

loveofthegame

He’s genuinely outstanding. Can’t describe how good, no idea how we’ve got him but just enjoying while we can. I actually picked up on a whole mistake or two today and he was still head and shoulders above the rest.  Players of his quality don’t come round that often at Hearts.

Seymour M Hersh
53 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Beni, I mean, he wouldn’t look out of place in the EPL

Well considering that's where he came from (even if it was the bitters) that's probably true.

jambogirlglasgow

For about a 20 minute period in the first half he looked like an adult would look playing against primary school boys. It was almost embarrassing. 

CloustonHMFC

Any offer less than 10mil should be laughed at with the disrespect it deserves. If this guy played for either of the arse cheeks figures of 15mil and up would be branded about.

42 minutes ago, dustybin said:

If we want to go somewhere as a football club then we should have learned by now that selling main assets is not a good idea, particularly if sold to teams in the premiership in which we play, plus the fact it has not always been the case that we have replaced the departure with same or better quality, sometimes even not at all. 

So what I'm saying is Beni Beningime should be going nowhere during his three year contract. 

Hearts exist in order to please fans by attempting to with the league in which they play and win silverware plus extra cash in Europe, the extra dosh being used for the upkeep of the club as well as quality signings. 

Champy Manager mindset thinking or expecting him not to leave in the term of his contract...😂

On so many levels that won't or shouldn't happen....first one being him as a player, he will likely have been told we won't stand in his way at any point as long as the club receive a fee they deem fair...

If he keeps this up he will likely leave sharpish, as long as we don't give him away and we get rewarded for our faith and platform given, God Speed to him and us! 

7 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

How much did you just want GMS to play him that ball at the end. Beni to cover half the pitch and roll it in. 

Was genuinely screaming like a hysterical drama queen. 
Aldo thought he’d scored with the bit magic on the edge of the box.

He’s just quality. Gets a foot in when he shouldn’t and hardly ever misplaces a pass

Watt-Zeefuik

I realize it's early doors and players can run hot and cold, but having him on a three-year contract feels like we won the lottery.

Along with the quality of the other summer recruits, is this what it felt like in 06 when Vlad started throwing money around?

Watched his recent HeartsTV interview and couldn’t believe he said that there weren’t really any other offers in the summer and he just told his agent to find a club anywhere where he’d get a game. Incredible talent

Kalamazoo Jambo
11 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

I realize it's early doors and players can run hot and cold, but having him on a three-year contract feels like we won the lottery.

Along with the quality of the other summer recruits, is this what it felt like in 06 when Vlad started throwing money around?

It’s like 05-06 but fiscally responsible.

I actually hated that transfer window in (I think) early 06 when we went for quantity over quality. This is the opposite.

13 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Champy Manager mindset thinking or expecting him not to leave in the term of his contract...😂

I agree, the original comment and others like it ignore the leeway players have when negotiating contracts.

Perhaps he has a Boyle type buy out clause?

Hopefully more than £500 large though 🤫

part_time_jambo
On 01/10/2021 at 02:03, Kiwidoug said:

If things carry on as they are results wise and Beni continues to excel, I can see a £500,000 bid for him coming in January from either or both of the dynamic duo.

That will give the board a good laugh.

No way will they offer that much. They are still under the illusion that Hearts still need to sell players on the cheap.

part_time_jambo
11 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

No, there's no Rudi. Still good though.

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Not being funny and I know there was a poster saying that we shouldn’t be talking about player values, and as much as I fully get the sentiment of his Op, and don’t want to see anyone go but ……

JS in his Q and A session through the week said if we get a few seasons out of some of the top talent and then look to re invest the funds into the club we will be doing well 

Beni, I mean, he wouldn’t look out of place in the EPL. Absolutely top talent - amazing  Big clubs from down South will be watching him at the moment. No question. 

If anyone comes in, at the end of the year minimum, and I mean, minimum 7.5 million to even start a conversation with anyone.

That includes any of the gruesome twosome - in fact, I would add on another 2 million of it was any of these 2 

None of this 1 or 2 million shite - Oh and a 35% sell on clause as well 

the guy just oozes class and he is em extremely consistent player - he hasn’t had an average performance yet.

One of the shrewdest signings I have ever seen us make, and we have signed some cracking players over the years. 

I'm guessing, but expect an agreed fee in his contract will secure his release. And why not, he said he would earn us money! Great attitude!

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

:verysmug: 

Incredible to see the difference now that I am the* owner

*an

Bazzas right boot
On 12/09/2021 at 23:10, 160598 said:

Enjoy him while you can cause you wont see him for long

He'll stay, he will want to play in the UCL.👍

26 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Incredible to see the difference now that I am the* owner

*an

I see they have Hearts owner t-shirts in the Hearts shop today.  

Was a wee bit tempted.😄

Tom Hardy’s Dug
51 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Similar but not really.

I had never seen players of the quality of Fyssas, Rudi and Janny all in the same Hearts team and we genuinely looked like and thought we could win the league against a much higher quality Rangers and Celtic than they have now.

They clicked instantly and we were blowing teams away every week.

We will know a lot more about how we might do in the league by November - this team is still bedding in. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
46 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

I'm guessing, but expect an agreed fee in his contract will secure his release. And why not, he said he would earn us money! Great attitude!

I hope it’s not a fixed fee release clause as it will bound to be set lower than his true value - nobody could have foreseen his start to life up here.

2 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I hope it’s not a fixed fee release clause as it will bound to be set lower than his true value - nobody could have foreseen his start to life up here.

Likely what attracted him to take the gamble though???

Fantastic players! I’ve got to ask I’ve not been to the last couple of games for hearts. I was just wondering do we have a song dedicated to beni and if so is abba’s gimme gimme. Because I’ve been listening to that song all day and have been filling his name in every time 

augusthearts
3 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Along with the quality of the other summer recruits, is this what it felt like in 06 when Vlad started throwing money around

Agreed; this seems to be the strongest squad we've put together since then. Beni and Devlin have been superb as a midfield combination the last two games.

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Well considering that's where he came from (even if it was the bitters) that's probably true.

It’s where he came from, yes, but he wasn’t getting game time. Just find it stunning to find a talent like that, who could obviously get a game with most EPL teams week in, week out

😀 Sorry, I don’t get the bitters reference? 

3 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

You Could very well be correct 👍

Mr Brightside

Felt today he was more attacking and getting into the Motherwell box on occasions.

Quality player and we are fortunate to have him.

Walking to the pub after the game, well fan turns around and asks ‘who the **** is your no 6? What a player’, been quite a while since opposition fans have been asking about/commenting about a hearts central midfielder

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury