• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

Pretty certain of the assassin. (well as certain as mafia games go) There is no way an experienced assassin would waste a bullet on peaky who had an unchallenged claim as a townie. (Can’t remember what townie role it was) 

As far as that the town are at square root of knowing **** all. Gotta hope the masons have worked out who the cop is however. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

That was a strange kill from the assassin. Peaky had pretty much already claimed to be the butcher and no one challenged him on it.

Seems like an inexperienced move to me 🤔 

Are you insinuating I'm the assasin? Why would it be me? I tried to change my vote to Yvonne but couldn't type fast enough. Wouldn't waste time on assassinating Peaky. 

You trying to point the blame on me makes it pretty clear you're the assasin.

The Hogfather

Have to hope the cops investigation found someone who is still good, rather than the turncoat. And that the masons know who the cop is too.

As for the assassin, I've seen enough games to not necessarily buy into the idea it was a newbie/inexperienced player. Not much to go on really as there never is on Day 1. I'll be reading back through the late flurry of votes to see if there's anything to go on.

1 minute ago, dtgj said:

Are you insinuating I'm the assasin? Why would it be me? I tried to change my vote to Yvonne but couldn't type fast enough. Wouldn't waste time on assassinating Peaky. 

You trying to point the blame on me makes it pretty clear you're the assasin.

I’m not the only one who thinks the kill reeked of inexperience. 

Any time I’ve been assassin, I’ve never used a kill on the first night. And if I was going to do it this time, I wouldn’t have wasted it on a player who heavily hinted (unchallenged) that he was just a townie.

You may of course not be assassin. At the minute though, I think you’re most likely to be.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’m not the only one who thinks the kill reeked of inexperience. 

Any time I’ve been assassin, I’ve never used a kill on the first night. And if I was going to do it this time, I wouldn’t have wasted it on a player who heavily hinted (unchallenged) that he was just a townie.

You may of course not be assassin. At the minute though, I think you’re most likely to be.

I can guarantee you I'm not the assasin. It makes no sense for me to be. Suggesting I am is a mistake. 

The only positive, if the turncoat is lynched or assinated then the cop and masons would be able to add them back to the trust list

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

The only positive, if the turncoat is lynched or assinated then the cop and masons would be able to add them back to the trust list

Who could have been the night one kill, its been that long I can't remember who is the usual night 1 kill, shapes could be a possibility for being turned altho not guaranteed

Stuart McNeill

You'd like to hope the cop used bs. 

Atleast the masons should know who the cop is and potentially one good person. 

The chances seem slim they'd pick the same person imo. 

The one positive to the goons finding the turncoat on the first night, is that any cop investigation and trust list from now on will stay intact.

So who is standard first night targets?
Shapes & Andy are two players who always seem to be targeted early.

19 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Id use reverse bs if i was the cop

Having a look back and I'm interested in this post. 

Going by the player list, tenaciousdandy was above Rudi and iantjambo was above tenaciousdandy. Iantjambo had already said he'd use bs if he could. So is this an attempt to sow confusion as to who the cop is? IE is Rudi a goon?

This is based on my understanding of BS of course (people indicate whether they'd use it and when the good guys get the report of who was investigated they would be able to work out from the player list who the cop is). I'm also assuming that reverse BS is investigating the person above instead of below.

I’m going to vote Shapes for the time being.

Only based on her being the type of player that the goons would target early. Or she could just be an original goon.

Not really much more to go on at the minute.

12 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

day 1 voting 

vlad votes milky 1
ian vites yvonne 1
vlad unvotes milky 0
vlad votes ian 1
alim votes stuart 1
peaky votes dandy 1
bunny votes peaky 1
rudi votes yvonne 2
stuart votes alim 1
dtgj votes sean 1
andy votes dtgj 1
peaky unvotes dandy 0
yvonne votes shapes 1
milky votes vlad 1
nunya votes peaky 2
shapes votes andy 1
boof votes bunny 1
sean votes peaky 3
peaky votes sean 2
dandy votes boof 1
sean unvotes peaky 2
sean votes yvonne 3
peaky unvotes sean 1
peaky votes boof 2
dtgj unvotes sean 0
dtgj votes yvonne 4
peaky unvotes boof 1
peaky votes dtgj 2
dtgj unvotes yvonne 3
dtgj votes peaky 3
dtgj unvotes peaky didnt count
dtgj votes yvonne didnt count

Does day 1 voting tell us anything?

All I can see is Boof getting close to a tie breaker and dtgj putting Yvonne further in front of the poll. It’s possible that dtgj was protecting him (this could be either a good or bad role).

It’s a stretch and I’m by no means saying that’s what happened. 

ian i agree there is not much to go on and with the goons gaining a member and the cop/mason dont really have an extra info (apart from hopefully the masons knowing the cops identity). we need to hit a goon today and hope the cop licks one during the night

1 hour ago, dtgj said:

Having a look back and I'm interested in this post. 

Going by the player list, tenaciousdandy was above Rudi and iantjambo was above tenaciousdandy. Iantjambo had already said he'd use bs if he could. So is this an attempt to sow confusion as to who the cop is? IE is Rudi a goon?

This is based on my understanding of BS of course (people indicate whether they'd use it and when the good guys get the report of who was investigated they would be able to work out from the player list who the cop is). I'm also assuming that reverse BS is investigating the person above instead of below.

Rudi is one of the few players who isn’t a fan of regular BS. He’ll often use reverse bs or say that he would investigate a particular player if he was cop.

I wouldn’t read too much into his post just now to be honest.

off course, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a goon.

Tenaciousdandy
19 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

All I can see is Boof getting close to a tie breaker and dtgj putting Yvonne further in front of the poll. It’s possible that dtgj was protecting him (this could be either a good or bad role).

Yeah definitely not a lot to go on day one, that the boof dtgj thing could be a good spot, would be interesting to k know why he put yvonne out in front it was a ballsy move tbh especially for a newbie 

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I only put Yvonne further in front because I accepted that peaky was the butcher and thought that it would be better to give him a cushion in voting in case of any goon action. Wasn't paying attention to Boof at all - didn't even notice. 

When peaky changed his vote to me I thought that was a bit of an odd reaction to trying to give him a cushion and changed my mind. But then tried to change it back because I realised I was right the first time. 

Stuart McNeill

Vote dandy 

Based on absolutely nothing and I'm worried I end up missing deadline as I'll still be working. 

Still early doors and can't really read into much atm. 

Vote Vlad Magic

just sticking to the same as day 1 vote as there is nothing to go on and dont want to miss the deadline. might change my vote later

Tenaciousdandy

Still nothing to really go on, going to stick with my day 1 vote atm, may change if anything happens 

vote boof

I'll stick a vote in for now. Off out for the afternoon but should be back by deadline time.

I have my suspecions that one of Iantjambo, AndyNic or Alim is the assasin. All seem keen to frame me for peaky but I'm innocent. The wording of Alim's post was a bit less accusatory so would say Ian or Andy more likely. 

On the goon front I have my suspicions about Rudi, although Iantjambo tried to convince me otherwise earlier. 

Not much to go on but given the two mentions above for now I'm going to

vote Iantjambo

5 minutes ago, dtgj said:

I'll stick a vote in for now. Off out for the afternoon but should be back by deadline time.

I have my suspecions that one of Iantjambo, AndyNic or Alim is the assasin. All seem keen to frame me for peaky but I'm innocent. The wording of Alim's post was a bit less accusatory so would say Ian or Andy more likely. 

On the goon front I have my suspicions about Rudi, although Iantjambo tried to convince me otherwise earlier. 

Not much to go on but given the two mentions above for now I'm going to

vote Iantjambo

I’ve not accused you of anything. I made a suggestion.

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I’m going to vote Shapes for the time being.

Only based on her being the type of player that the goons would target early. Or she could just be an original goon.

Not really much more to go on at the minute.

Stuart is also a common night 1 kill but tbh it could be anyone 

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Huh? I haven't accused you of anything. I would have voted for you if I thought your vote was dodgy 👍🏼

The only thing I found potentially dodgy was dtgj putting yvonne clear tho there was a reason giving for it where its to believed or not tho that's the question

The Hogfather

dtgj drawing some attention to himself which makes me think he's not been led by a more experienced player. So I reckon he's alone, but that doesn't preclude him from being the assassin. 

Vote Count

1    boof
1    jambosean75
1    Shapes
1    vlad
1    iantjambo
1    tenaciousdandy

8 for a lynch

8 to vote

Deadline 7pm

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

dtgj drawing some attention to himself which makes me think he's not been led by a more experienced player. So I reckon he's alone, but that doesn't preclude him from being the assassin. 

He’s the most likely candidate for assassin atm. Defensive, seemed like a rash inexperienced kill against peaky, looks like he isn’t being guided at all as a newbie. Could be wrong as I often am in the game. The assassin isn’t the biggest concern we have as townies anyways. We need to be goon hunting and you would think the assassin wants that as well.

I am sticking with shapes atm until I hear more from her. Others have been quiet as well but she is usually at her most goonly when quiet. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Sorry all, busy day at work. 

Agree that Peaky kill was strange, I'd be careful jumping on dtgj as culprit, but not ruling it out. 

It's nice to see a newbie try and get so involved. 

Whilst everyone's busy it's hard to get a feel of things. 

May have to be another random vote.

Awfully quiet for day 2 however not much to go on to be fair. I'm sure any voting patterns will make things a bit clearer after today's deadline. 

Going to keep my vote where it is for now anyway.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Awfully quiet for day 2 however not much to go on to be fair. I'm sure any voting patterns will make things a bit clearer after today's deadline. 

Going to keep my vote where it is for now anyway.

goon

Stuart McNeill

Not entirely sure what to make of what's going on, I'll get another break before deadline so can see if anything happens between now and then

but won't be around when deadline is happening. 😔

Hold it, folks - I've just had one of those 'Aw, FFS' moments.

In attracting enough attention to become a tiebreak candidate...would Peaky have been an obvious choice for a non-BSing Cop?

I know there's some folk who DO advocate that the Cop investigates any tiebreak survivors...but not necessarily on night 1 when there's the possibility of BS.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that, in a worst-case scenario,  the Cop and masons might know no more than they did yesterday. Is that possible?

So with 2 fewer town-friendly players and 1 additional goon - we're not looking to be in a good position 😕 

I've seen nothing yet to suggest I should change my yesterday vote so...

Vote Bunny Munro

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

In attracting enough attention to become a tiebreak candidate...would Peaky have been an obvious choice for a non-BSing Cop?

I know there's some folk who DO advocate that the Cop investigates any tiebreak survivors...but not necessarily on night 1 when there's the possibility of BS.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that, in a worst-case scenario,  the Cop and masons might know no more than they did yesterday. Is that possible?

So with 2 fewer town-friendly players and 1 additional goon - we're not looking to be in a good position 😕 

I've seen nothing yet to suggest I should change my yesterday vote so...

Vote Bunny Munro

Personally I'd be amazed if the cop wasted a investigation on someone who everyone believed to be just a villager

Vote Count

2    Shapes
1    boof
1    jambosean75
1    bunny munro
1    vlad
1    AndyNic
1    iantjambo
1    tenaciousdandy

8 for a lynch

5 to vote

Deadline 7pm

1 hour ago, Boof said:

😕

I considered this aswell. Surely noone would say they'd use use BS and them not do it?

Maybe someone who hasn't said they'd use BS?

Don't really think anyone's drawn enough suspicion to be in the lead. Shapes has been quiet but don't think that's enough to assume goon?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AndyNic said:

Don't really think anyone's drawn enough suspicion to be in the lead. Shapes has been quiet but don't think that's enough to assume goon?

Altho shapes could possibly be a goon, I don't think she is lurking as she has been mobbed with work today to the point we had to rush the discord bets on last minute 

Sorry my work is absolutely mental now. I'll go for a shitebag vote and 

vote Stuart 

I only come to life after day two anyway!

9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Altho shapes could possibly be a goon, I don't think she is lurking as she has been mobbed with work today to the point we had to rush the discord bets on last minute 

I’ve never known Shapes to be a lurker. I’m getting a bit concerned that no one is jumping to her defence though.

Some day for me. Round of golf, manic at work, and im now in isolation with a beer 🤣

i dont think there is any point trying to second guess who the goons went for. No point. 

all we know is the cops investigations will allow the masons and to build up a trust list with no doubts now.