• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

10 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Sean 

Vote boof 

Where are you boof, let's be havin ya! 

Don't fret, I'm here. A quick look in instead of watching my cash go down the toilet on bet365 :lol: 

Not entirely convinced that narrowing the field for the goons to aim at is a particularly good idea by revealing town-roles this early. And if you're not revealing them you're simply chucking a great big unwelcome spanner in the brainworks by pretending to!

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Don't fret, I'm here. A quick look in instead of watching my cash go down the toilet on bet365 :lol: 

Not entirely convinced that narrowing the field for the goons to aim at is a particularly good idea by revealing town-roles this early. And if you're not revealing them you're simply chucking a great big unwelcome spanner in the brainworks by pretending to!

Maybe he's bluffing big time and secretly a goon! 

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Mr 365 is getting rich off me as well :sob:

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

the one reason i would suggest that is not the case is the real butcher could call him out for it easily as the butcher is just a townie. it would not be like the cop/doc etc outing someone as they would end up with a target on their back and would end up being taken out by the goons

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

If the real butcher suddenly pipes up - or someone claiming to be - then we're gonna waste an investigation checking out one of them...possibly. Where 'we' is the collective we - I'm not claiming feline status!

Now, if Peaky IS Pat Butcher, it would be good if the goons went for him (assuming he's just a townie) as that would be a kind of a waste of a hit from their perspective. There's also the risk, of course, of the Doc wasting a save on a townie (or worse) or failing to save a goodlier-roled fella.

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Mr 365 is getting rich off me as well :sob:

Want to make him even richer and join the mafia betting league? See if you can dethrone me 👑

Vote Count

3    Yvonne 
2    boof
2    peakybunnet
1    AlimOzturk
1    dtgj
1    jambosean75
1    Shapes
1    bunny munro
1    Stuart McNeill
1    vlad
1    AndyNic
1    iantjambo

Deadline at 7pm

Just now, Shapes said:

Want to make him even richer and join the mafia betting league? See if you can dethrone me 👑

I’ll have a peek 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the one reason i would suggest that is not the case is the real butcher could call him out for it easily as the butcher is just a townie. it would not be like the cop/doc etc outing someone as they would end up with a target on their back and would end up being taken out by the goons

I'd suggest it just makes decisions slightly trickier for the Cop and Doc as often we don't feel able to move forward until we have more info. We're just going through the typical Day 1 'I haven't a Scooby what's going on' phase :lol: 

Unvote Yvonne 

Vote peaky 

Had put Yvonne clear to make sure to save a villager but if he wants to be in a tie he can be. Odd behaviour if you ask me. 

5 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Unvote Peaky 

Vote Yvonne

Or maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. 

This vote arrived during the night and therefore doesn't count.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

3    Yvonne 
3    peakybunnet
2    dtgj
1    boof
1    AlimOzturk
1    Shapes
1    bunny munro
1    Stuart McNeill
1    vlad
1    AndyNic
1    iantjambo

Are @yvonnejambo and @Peakybunnet available for a tie-break?

After a day of not having a clue what was going on, the Villagers still couldn't make their minds up. Yvonne had been out in front for most of the day, but a late change of heart brought her into a tie with Peaky ..... only for the Wheel of Lies to cruelly bludgeon her to death. But which side was she on?

image.png.c16c9972ea72354945512bfce431a508.png

Yvonne the Carpenter and innocent Villager has been slain.

Night stuff please!

Edited by Dunks

Oh bloody hell, I’m still working so didn’t get a chance to get on. Anyway day 1 deaths are standard for me 😩. Woooo 

It was night in the Overworld. Bad things come out a night. Some even badder than in the daytime. The Village was already reeling from the death of the Carpenter. Who was going to fix the shelves now? Things weren't looking good.

The Iron Golem was watching over someone, hoping to catch an attacker. Meanwhile the Cat was sneaking around under cover of darkness and found someone good.

The Skeleton, Zombie and Creeper were making their way through the Village, seeking out a victim for the night. But who did they decide to slay?

They had a hatred for religion, so they went for the Cleric

image.png.8e1ed3ff916dba4a46c3552a06787dc7.png

Just a Villager right? Wrong! Turns out the Cleric was in fact .... ZOMBIE PIGMAN!

image.png.a1eb244c81cba02119336d8d58320a30.png

The Bad Mobs have just recruited another ...

You don't want to mess with the Enderman. And that's exactly what Peaky done when he popped out for a pint of milk, bumped into the Enderman and looked him straight in the eyes ....

image.png.b8873cda4a3aa84c4131144ef55eef17.png

Peakybunnet - Village Butcher was punched to death.

image.thumb.png.0870bbe3724c98e5e60ebc8884b73b64.png

Player List

boof
milky_26
AlimOzturk
dtgj
jambosean75
Nunya Business
Shapes
bunny munro
Stuart McNeill
vlad
AndyNic
iantjambo
tenaciousdandy

rudi

Deadline 7pm

Thursday

It is now Day :D

That was a strange kill from the assassin. Peaky had pretty much already claimed to be the butcher and no one challenged him on it.

Seems like an inexperienced move to me 🤔 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

That was a strange kill from the assassin. Peaky had pretty much already claimed to be the butcher and no one challenged him on it.

Seems like an inexperienced move to me 🤔 

Yeah very weird kill, but could also be someone trying trying make it look that way 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah very weird kill, but could also be someone trying trying make it look that way 

Possibly, seems like a waste of a kill to me though.

Oh ya beezer. Shite for Yvonne being killed on day 1 as well.

I reckon that's an inexperienced assassin kill on Peaky there. Strange kill anyway. Either than or a very experienced kill and trying to make it look that way.

I always think the assassin should wait to use their bullets and not be too hasty. Thats the prime reason why. 

however at least the cop found someone good and hopefully the masons can start building up a small trust list and/or know who the cop is. 

Good knowing that the goons didnt get lucky in the tiebreak either I suppose. 

rubbish they managed to recruit one more. 

dunks I take it if the cop

investigated the townie, they show as good even though the goons recruted them? Since the recrutement happened after?

Tenaciousdandy

day 1 voting 

vlad votes milky 1
ian vites yvonne 1
vlad unvotes milky 0
vlad votes ian 1
alim votes stuart 1
peaky votes dandy 1
bunny votes peaky 1
rudi votes yvonne 2
stuart votes alim 1
dtgj votes sean 1
andy votes dtgj 1
peaky unvotes dandy 0
yvonne votes shapes 1
milky votes vlad 1
nunya votes peaky 2
shapes votes andy 1
boof votes bunny 1
sean votes peaky 3
peaky votes sean 2
dandy votes boof 1
sean unvotes peaky 2
sean votes yvonne 3
peaky unvotes sean 1
peaky votes boof 2
dtgj unvotes sean 0
dtgj votes yvonne 4
peaky unvotes boof 1
peaky votes dtgj 2
dtgj unvotes yvonne 3
dtgj votes peaky 3
dtgj unvotes peaky didnt count
dtgj votes yvonne didnt count

18 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

dunks I take it if the cop

investigated the townie, they show as good even though the goons recruted them? Since the recrutement happened after?

That's an affirmative :thumbsup: