• AndyNic

Town Win!

The survivors

image.png.c25c87c649283fdc939b9570a405e314.png

Vlad - Armourer - Villager - ALIVE

image.png.099e4d4e199b3de83d3bbf43cdafa666.png

Rudi - Steve - Hero - ALIVE

Well done town :D

Thanks to Wee Jambo who designed the game. I really liked the bodyguard instead of a doc and of course for special powers of a Zombie Pigman - who knew :rofl:

D1 D2 D3 D4
Iron Golem Shapes Boof Andy Ian
Cat Dandy Shapes Bunny Stuart
Bad Mobs Stuart Shapes Dandy Ian
Enderman Peaky dtgj Dandy -

On the first night, the goons were torn over Shapes or Stuart. If they'd stuck with Shapes, they'd have lost a goon as the Iron Golem was protecting. As it was, they went for Stuart and instead ended with an extra goon.

Some of the villagers coming out early was interesting. At the time, I thought it favoured the goons as it reduced their target list, but ultimately it turned in the favour of the Village.

7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I can confirm that I wasn't paying enough attention when I killed Peaky. 🤣

That was a real head scratcher that one :lol:

25 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Some of the villagers coming out early was interesting. At the time, I thought it favoured the goons as it reduced their target list, but ultimately it turned in the favour of the Village.

I was a bit worried about the townies revealing their characters as well. Same reason you gave, I thought they were narrowing down the goon hit list too much. 
It worked out brilliantly for us. Particularly as I was planning on investigating Andy.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I was a bit worried about the townies revealing their characters as well. Same reason you gave, I thought they were narrowing down the goon hit list too much. 
It worked out brilliantly for us. Particularly as I was planning on investigating Andy.

I like the townies having their own character, but once the masons know the cop, if all the townies come out their trust list is basically everyone minus the goons (and assassin and doc).

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I like the townies having their own character, but once the masons know the cop, if all the townies come out their trust list is basically everyone minus the goons (and assassin and doc).

It could be argued that the townies that revealed their roles had breached the rules. How do you separate hinting from revealing though.

Maybe there could be a way to control this better in future games as I like the townies having their own role.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'll be honest I'm not a massive fan of townies giving out there roles early on 

Just now, iantjambo said:

It could be argued that the townies that revealed their roles had breached the rules. How do you separate hinting from revealing though.

Maybe there could be a way to control this better in future games as I like the townies having their own role.

I've always found the breaching of the rules rigmarole a bit tiresome.

Saying 'I am in a group of three and know the cop investigated IanT last night and he was good' is fine.

Saying 'Im a mason and IanT is good' is not. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I'll be honest I'm not a massive fan of townies giving out there roles early on 

I agree, I like the townies as townies. But it helps the story if they have a character. They're will be a workaround.

13 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Thanks for the game @Dunks and @Wee jambo.

Well done town. A bit shit that I ended up deid when I thought I had survived. However, it was all about the win.

Cracking save by @Nunya Business last night though. 

we were between rudi or yourself and we thought with the way rudi was leading the lynches he would be protected

Stuart McNeill

Glad to finally be back playing again guys. 

Thanks for the game dunks and WJ. I know they ain't easy to run.

I think I may need to start avoiding games unless deadline is later as it doesn't work well with my shifts. 😞

However, the turncoat can work in your favour after the cops done a few investigations but on day 1 them being turned certainly helps the town more imo. 

Regarding townies and roles, it's good for allowing having roles but not revealing all those roles to everyone changes up how the games played and would probably lean towards that approach instead. Having roles but not being revealed. 

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Yeh I was in 2 minds however I thought that the goons could possibly think I was bluffing and went for me instead thinking I was a mason.

Thanks @Dunks and @Wee jambo for the game - been a while!

Apologies to my fellow goons for (a) being sooooo off my A game and (b) dropping Stuart in it :lol:

I believe the townies revealing their roles may have been mentioned in the goon-chat :whistling:

I appreciate the earlier deadlines would have given Wee J fewer excuses to go to bed late but that 7-9pm period works good for me to get my teeth into the game. No worries, though.

But criminy...it was another quiet game. (says he with single-figure post count 🤔)

Yes - the villagers claiming roles DID narrow down the hit list, but not enough for us to get the really valuable guys :seething: