*** Minecraft MAFIA ***

Dunks

Welcome to Netherville

It had been a long, hot summer in the Overworld. The good villagers of Netherville were happy in their day to day lives, but there was a threat on the horizon as the Village was about to be attacked by the Mobs. The Farmer was out harvesting his crops when he seen the Mobs coming over the hill, so he quickly rang the Village bell and in a flash, Steve and Alex spawned in to help the Village, hopefully to a glorious victory over the Mobs scumbags, but not before a Zombie had opened a nether-portal and let in a Zombie Pig Man, who quickly killed a Villager and shape-shifted themselves into the form of that Villager - but which one?

image.png.6c95bd9c3e734d13bc257902063b87be.png

Roles

Bad Mobs

Zombie, Skeleton and Creeper

The goons in this game. Work together against the Village. They can communicate off thread and get one kill each night sequence. Win if they gain a majority over the Village.

The Heroes

Steve and Alex

Working together for the Village. They can communicate off thread and will receive the Cat's nightly investigations.

The Cat

Can investigate one player per night. Result of its investigations will be posted on thread and shared with the Heroes. Result will be good, bad or in it for themselves.

Iron Golem

The Bodyguard can protect one player each night, but can't protect the same player on successive nights. If the protected player is attack, they are saved and the attacker is killed. The Iron Golem can only protect other players.

Enderman

You don't want to mess with the Enderman. Absolutely in it for themselves. Can nominate up to one kill per night sequence. Three kills available, plus a bonus if they take out the Iron Golem.

Zombie Pig Man

Will take the form of one of the Villagers, but they just don't know it yet. If the Bad Mobs tries to kill the ZPG, they join forces. The Village will be informed of the turn.

The Villagers

Armourer, Butcher, Carpenter, Cleric, Farmer, Fisherman, Librarian and Shepherd

They just want to survive and go back to their ordinary lives.

Rules!

You can bluff about your role or say you're a townie, but anyone who comes right out and says their role will be mod-killed.

Absolutely no game chat during the night, can say the usually yes etc., but misbehaviour will result in punishments at my discretion.

Dead players must not interfere in the game, but can post with the usual wooo. Any dead players interfering will result in punishments to the dead players team and awards being given to the opposite team in the form of anytime investigations or kills or whatever else I can come up with.

Team members aren't allowed in the Discord Deid Chat unless all their team are deid.

I will take the night activities in the order of Bodyguard, Cat, Bad Mobs, Enderman.

votes and unvotes must be bold and any edited posts with votes will not be counted, any votes after night is called will not be counted, if there is a lynch before deadline please adhere to normal night rules. Night will be determined by my post clock, not my post of night.

Remember its only a game so keep it fun and enjoy yourself 😃

Roles will be sent by PM in the next 1/2 hour and will make first deadline 7pm tomorrow - Wednesday.

No voting please until I post the player list - as that will mean the PMs are out :D 

In any event, the moderators decision will be final, including any further rules yet to be made up :ninja:

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

Player List

boof
Yvonne 
milky_26
AlimOzturk
dtgj
jambosean75
Nunya Business
Shapes
bunny munro
peakybunnet
Stuart McNeill
vlad
AndyNic
iantjambo
tenaciousdandy
rudi

Let battle commence - first deadline 7pm tomorrow :D

Evening all. 
Looking forward to my nights working out who is lying or lurking. 
I am innocent townie which is always the best as no pressure. I would have used BS if I had that role. 

How do we play this game again?

Oh that’s right. Lie through your teeth and wind people up!!

Ooooh how I have missed Mafia.

Pour the wine and let battle commence!!!

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Usual vote for last person to vote vote.

Conveniently it’s Milky 🤣🤣 

erm, no one apart from you have voted. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s been a while 🤣🤣🤣

Are you sure you've just poured the wine vlad 😂

9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Are you sure you've just poured the wine vlad 😂

Not yet!

I have a bottle waiting in the wings though.

Special occasions and all that 🤣

Simple townie chaps. I have missed mafia. Hopefully I don’t get modkilled for change haha. 

Vote stuart

mon the village 

Just for clarity - WJ designed the game, I can just type faster! He was also aided by the Wheel of Lies in determining roles :D

And if you don't know what Minecraft is, check out this video. Detail is impressive, but see if you can spot the staunch kiosk :lol:

Mine craft. I have many battles with my oldest trying to get him to go to bad because of this game. Still have no clue what the point of the game is. You build something then someone comes along and smashes it 😂

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

She’s playing

Good answer.

Hello Andy I promise not to vote for you unless  there is definate info you are bad! 

Tenaciousdandy

IveI've played it with the wee one a few times, apparently it is playing I psvr so will have to give it a try 

My old cashier is almost 50 used to sit and play it until about 4am then come I work tired and fall asleep in his chair 😒 so I used to constantly lower it to annoy him 😂

I have never played it, but it’s a popular in the gaming group I run for teens. 

Anyway bad mob list.

Sean

Ian

Shapes 

6 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

So where does dtgj come from? 

As in why am I playing? I signed up because I'd read a few threads and thought it was fun. Had almost signed up a few times but I'm on holiday this week so have the time. 

3 minutes ago, dtgj said:

As in why am I playing? I signed up because I'd read a few threads and thought it was fun. Had almost signed up a few times but I'm on holiday this week so have the time. 

No as in does it mean something, nickname or initials of somebody you love or hate. 

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

No as in does it mean something, nickname or initials of somebody you love or hate. 

Sorry if appearing aggressive I'm just a nosy barsteward 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Oh it's not a of problem. It's a shortened version of a username I used as a teenager. It has nothing to do with my actual name! The g is for giraffe if that helps. 

6 minutes ago, dtgj said:

We have a newbie 

:pleasing:

Tenaciousdandy
26 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

That will be your ex vocation kicking in 😂

1 hour ago, dtgj said:

Oh it's not a of problem. It's a shortened version of a username I used as a teenager. It has nothing to do with my actual name! The g is for giraffe if that helps. 

Death To Girrafe Jumpers

Screenshot_20210817-222130.png

1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

vote peaky

For being aggressive to the newbies.

Not cool.

Yvonne - ye're safe from BS as I'm no' George Galloway.

george hamilton news GIF

Or might I be fibbing? Have I ever done that in a Mafia game?

If I could use it, I would.

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Is this how people felt when they read my Discworld mafia? :laugh: Would use BS, but I can't.

Pretty much Hahaha. 

I'm glad to finally be back playing tbf. I'm just hoping I remember there is a game 😂

Vote alim 

3 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

My old cashier is almost 50 used to sit and play it until about 4am then come I work tired and fall asleep in his chair 😒 so I used to constantly lower it to annoy him 😂

While he was in it? :lol:

Vote Count

2    Yvonne 
1    AlimOzturk
1    peakybunnet
1    Stuart McNeill
1    iantjambo
1    tenaciousdandy

9 to vote, 3 to post

Deadline 7pm