*** Minecraft MAFIA ***

Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve never known Shapes to be a lurker. I’m getting a bit concerned that no one is jumping to her defence though.

Yeah, game is very quiet at the moment also so might not be possible to do so without being noticed 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Some day for me. Round of golf, manic at work, and im now in isolation with a beer 🤣

i dont think there is any point trying to second guess who the goons went for. No point. 

all we know is the cops investigations will allow the masons and to build up a trust list with no doubts now. 

Seriously that's not to good, obviously the beer will help, hopefully you get a negative test result and get outband about again 

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And she posts at the same time as me. That’s a bit spooky :lol:

Maybe we are both goons 🤔

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I don't think anyone could save shapes without being too obvious. With 4 of them she could be sacrificed.

That’s a good point. She may also have told them to sacrifice her if she’s been so busy with work 🤔 

3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

He’s the most likely candidate for assassin atm. Defensive, seemed like a rash inexperienced kill against peaky, looks like he isn’t being guided at all as a newbie. Could be wrong as I often am in the game. The assassin isn’t the biggest concern we have as townies anyways. We need to be goon hunting and you would think the assassin wants that as well.

I am sticking with shapes atm until I hear more from her. Others have been quiet as well but she is usually at her most goonly when quiet. 

Back in now and catching up. Interesting the others backed down from suggesting I'm the assasin but you doubled down. 

Not going to change anything now but you've rocketed to the top of my assassin list. 

Just now, dtgj said:

Back in now and catching up. Interesting the others backed down from suggesting I'm the assasin but you doubled down. 

Not going to change anything now but you've rocketed to the top of my assassin list. 

:levein_interesting:

So you are the assassin then?

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:levein_interesting:

So you are the assassin then?

Very aggressive. I think we know you're the assasin. Just need to find the goons now. 

I guess the question is whether Shapes is a goon or whether it's worth putting you in a tie for.

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Either goons are happy or they know they can't do anything risky 

yep, we will find out which one when night is called

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Apologies folks - Glengoyne has delayed proceedings- will be with you in 15 minutes :thumbsup:

i drive past that distillery every work day

15 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i drive past that distillery every work day

I don't think I could :lol:

Final Vote Count

2    AlimOzturk
2    Shapes
1    boof
1    jambosean75
1    Nunya Business
1    bunny munro
1    Stuart McNeill
1    vlad
1    AndyNic
1    iantjambo
1    tenaciousdandy

We have a tie and I've not been around, so apologies again. Are @AlimOzturk and @Shapes available per chance?

Excellent!

Right, slightly different this, but you are both fighting a Wither Skeleton

image.png.b13da5506f3a2c93d67edb359008bd5c.png

Wee Jambo controls the skeleton and will attack - you have to defend either low, middle or high.

So, PM be your five defence moves + five extra in the event of a tie. The player that gets hit most, dies.

Just now, Dunks said:

Excellent!

Right, slightly different this, but you are both fighting a Wither Skeleton

image.png.b13da5506f3a2c93d67edb359008bd5c.png

Wee Jambo controls the skeleton and will attack - you have to defend either low, middle or high.

So, PM be your five defence moves + five extra in the event of a tie. The player that gets hit most, dies.

Ohhhhhh I like that approach.

FIGHT…FIGHT…FIGHT

Just now, Shapes said:

Oh sorry. I always say I'm around and then get distracted by something else. Will PM now 

No worries - this all started with me and a bottle of whisky :D

Right, here we go.

Wither Skeleton attacked high, low, middle, high, high.

Alim blocked low, middle, low, high, low. So he was hit 4 times

Shapes blocked low, low, low, low, low. So she was hit 4 times

We move to sudden death :ninja:

Sudden Death Round 1

Wither Skeleton attacks LOW

Alim blocks HIGH and takes a HIT

Shapes blocks LOW and blocks the hit.

Alim snuffs it, Shapes doesnae - wee story coming right up!

Another day for the Village to go Mob hunting, but it was another day where they just couldn't make up their minds. Eventually, they pushed Alim and Shapes into the path of a Wither Skeleton to see if fate would go in their favour.

After a valiant battle, Alim was ultimately defeated and poisoned by the Wither Skeleton and died a long, slow, lingering death.

But who was he?

image.png.62db1876a8e7cc41b45e8ec41438bdf9.png

Alim, the Farmer that first warned the Village and indeed innocent Villager is Deid!

Night stuff please.

Edited by Dunks

Wooo 

did shapes just go all lows dunks?

wooo 

edit. Still night sorry. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

There was a cold chill over the Overworld. The Villagers had lost another. No more bell ringing or crop growing or cow milking. It wasn't a happy place. It couldn't get any worse. Could it?

The Iron Golem was out and about doing what Iron Golems do - protecting someone.

The cat was out for a wander and followed someone acting suspiciously, but they turned out to be good.

The Bad Mobs were on a high - they had boosted their numbers the previous night and were about to take out another. They noted Shapes suggestion that she warms up on Day 3, so they decided to prevent her from doing that. So who was she?

image.thumb.png.de52b6c25f45ceca61e86621c54335c7.png

Shapes - Shephard - Innocent Villager - Deid!

But what of the Enderman? After butchering the butcher yesterday, who might he go for this very evening? He was out and about and stood behind his victim for fully 15 minutes before he finally turned round, hissed and made eye contact. Before he could explode, the Enderman beat seven shades out of him! But who was he?

image.png.09adacb74ce2ce9c6b0d1ee4a9cde4e7.png

dtgj - Creeper - Bad Mob - Deid!

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

But what of the Enderman? After butchering the butcher yesterday, who might he go for this very evening? He was out and about and stood behind his victim for fully 15 minutes before he finally turned round, hissed and made eye contact. Before he could explode, the Enderman beat seven shades out of him! But who was he?

image.png.09adacb74ce2ce9c6b0d1ee4a9cde4e7.png

dtgj - Creeper - Bad Mob - Deid!

:yas:

Player List

boof
milky_26
jambosean75
Nunya Business
bunny munro
Stuart McNeill
vlad
AndyNic