• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• iantjambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Well there goes the theory that dtgj was the assassin 🤣

As IanT says we needed that after the last two days.

Makes the Peaky kill even more bizarre :lol:

We’ve now lost 5 townies (4 killed and 1 turned). At least all the good roled players are intact. Downside is that the chances of them getting hit are extremely high/inevitable. Hopefully the masons are starting to get a trust list together.

Tenaciousdandy

day 2 votes

ian votes shapes 1
andy votes sean 1
stuart votes dandy 1
milky votes vlad 1
dandy votes boof 1
dtgj votes ian 1
alim votes shapes 2
sean votes andy 1
boof votes bunny 1
nunya votes alim 1
shapes votes stuart 1
rudi votes alim 2

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

day 2 votes

ian votes shapes 1
andy votes sean 1
stuart votes dandy 1
milky votes vlad 1
dandy votes boof 1
dtgj votes ian 1
alim votes shapes 2
sean votes andy 1
boof votes bunny 1
nunya votes alim 1
shapes votes stuart 1
rudi votes alim 2

That must be the easiest day 2 spreadsheet you’ve ever done :lol:

I did wonder about Boof, but it's always difficult when people are busy. I've been fairly quiet myself (although I'm never as chatty as Boof).

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

That must be the easiest day 2 spreadsheet you’ve ever done :lol:

Yep not a single unvote 😂

The Hogfather
8 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

dtgj drawing some attention to himself which makes me think he's not been led by a more experienced player. So I reckon he's alone, but that doesn't preclude him from being the assassin. 

So it turned out I was wrong here. I thought he was acting alone, shows what I know :laugh: Puts the cat amongst the pigeons in terms of the assassin though. They've done us a massive favour nailing dtgj though.

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah boof has barely offered anything so far, but there hasn't been much to Analysis in his usual mega posts tbf

Yeah, that’s true. Disappointingly quiet game so far. 
Friday tomorrow though so hopefully there’ll be some pissed up chat going on 😁

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Some of the more recent games I've been involved with have been like that. Lots of lurking going on, not much contributing. Sometimes in the hope of going under the radar. Although I do appreciate people could be busy at work.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Im isolating so bugger all else to do tomorrow 🤣

We're only on page 6!

I can't analyse thin air!

Well...78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and tiny percentages of carbon dioxide, water vapour, argon, neon...

If folk would get speaking I'd be able to formulate some theories.

Edit - oh, aye...and I am back at work this week.

Edited by Boof

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Im isolating so bugger all else to do tomorrow 🤣

You’ve got a target of 20 posts then 😁

They don’t all have to make sense :lol:

21 minutes ago, Dunks said:

But what of the Enderman? After butchering the butcher yesterday, who might he go for this very evening? He was out and about and stood behind his victim for fully 15 minutes before he finally turned round, hissed and made eye contact. Before he could explode, the Enderman beat seven shades out of him! But who was he?

image.png.09adacb74ce2ce9c6b0d1ee4a9cde4e7.png

dtgj - Creeper - Bad Mob - Deid!

Boo. Thanks for the game Dunks and Wee Jambo! 

Tenaciousdandy

So we had a theory posted earlier that dtgj may have been protecting boof with the yvonne vote, could there be anything in that?

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Protecting not saving

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

So we had a theory posted earlier that dtgj may have been protecting boof with the yvonne vote, could there be anything in that?

It does strengthen that theory a bit. It’s about all we’ve got at the minute to be honest.

5 minutes ago, dtgj said:

I knew you were up to no good. Just had your role wrong :lol:

Well played for your first game.

6 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Always good having a new player, especially one that is so active on the game thread :2thumbsup:

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Always good having a new player, especially one that is so active on the game thread :2thumbsup:

Great first game from dtgj, hopefully he's a regular now

Well played DTGJ. Ian also guessed you were being led. 

Now - that day 1 vote which looked in favour of Boof... Now to check the voting from Day 2.

With so little to go on, I’m going to vote Boof.

This is simply based on what looked like dtgj trying to protect him in day 1.

Hopefully we get a bit more chat today and my vote may change if things become a bit clearer.

On 17/08/2021 at 19:32, dtgj said:

Thanks for letting me join the game! Looking forward to it - hopefully I manage not to mess it all up for the town!

newbie trying to get into the game

On 17/08/2021 at 20:25, dtgj said:

I don't know who Clare is? 

not knowing who everyone is

On 17/08/2021 at 20:49, dtgj said:

As in why am I playing? I signed up because I'd read a few threads and thought it was fun. Had almost signed up a few times but I'm on holiday this week so have the time. 

awfy defensive

On 17/08/2021 at 20:56, dtgj said:

Oh it's not a of problem. It's a shortened version of a username I used as a teenager. It has nothing to do with my actual name! The g is for giraffe if that helps. 

goonish explanation

On 18/08/2021 at 08:31, dtgj said:

Mean. 

vote jambosean75

could this be the newbie getting guidance from an experienced player and doing the old trick of voting for another goon?

On 18/08/2021 at 09:07, dtgj said:

Convince me I'm wrong? 

I'm new here - happy to take advice from more experienced players. 

this was a response to sean possibly trying too hard

On 18/08/2021 at 10:25, dtgj said:

Thanks for the welcome... This is even meaner behaviour than jambosean75! 

I've got my eye on you and I'll consider an appropriate response...

again a bit of a spat with sean, maybe staged?

On 18/08/2021 at 16:14, dtgj said:

Decent joke. Could only have come from a good guy. 

pronnouncing andy is a good guy after his joke, suspicious or could be trying to draw attention to andy if he got lynched

On 18/08/2021 at 18:47, dtgj said:

Unvote Sean 

Vote Yvonne

protecting another goon?

On 18/08/2021 at 18:58, dtgj said:

Unvote Yvonne 

Vote peaky 

Had put Yvonne clear to make sure to save a villager but if he wants to be in a tie he can be. Odd behaviour if you ask me. 

we know that both yvonne and peaky were just townies

On 18/08/2021 at 19:00, dtgj said:

Unvote Peaky 

Vote Yvonne

Or maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. 

after deadline vote

On 18/08/2021 at 22:18, dtgj said:

Are you insinuating I'm the assasin? Why would it be me? I tried to change my vote to Yvonne but couldn't type fast enough. Wouldn't waste time on assassinating Peaky. 

You trying to point the blame on me makes it pretty clear you're the assasin.

another spat this time with ian about accusations of being the assassin. it could be staged but would the goons stage multiple spats between themselves. that assumes one or more of sean and ian are goons

On 18/08/2021 at 22:26, dtgj said:

I can guarantee you I'm not the assasin. It makes no sense for me to be. Suggesting I am is a mistake. 

we all know now this was true just that dtgj was a baddie

On 19/08/2021 at 08:33, dtgj said:

Having a look back and I'm interested in this post. 

Going by the player list, tenaciousdandy was above Rudi and iantjambo was above tenaciousdandy. Iantjambo had already said he'd use bs if he could. So is this an attempt to sow confusion as to who the cop is? IE is Rudi a goon?

This is based on my understanding of BS of course (people indicate whether they'd use it and when the good guys get the report of who was investigated they would be able to work out from the player list who the cop is). I'm also assuming that reverse BS is investigating the person above instead of below.

trying to throw off suspicion using rudis reverse BS, i would point to rudi not being a goon, could be the assassin

23 hours ago, dtgj said:

I only put Yvonne further in front because I accepted that peaky was the butcher and thought that it would be better to give him a cushion in voting in case of any goon action. Wasn't paying attention to Boof at all - didn't even notice. 

When peaky changed his vote to me I thought that was a bit of an odd reaction to trying to give him a cushion and changed my mind. But then tried to change it back because I realised I was right the first time. 

not sure what to make of this

21 hours ago, dtgj said:

I'll stick a vote in for now. Off out for the afternoon but should be back by deadline time.

I have my suspecions that one of Iantjambo, AndyNic or Alim is the assasin. All seem keen to frame me for peaky but I'm innocent. The wording of Alim's post was a bit less accusatory so would say Ian or Andy more likely. 

On the goon front I have my suspicions about Rudi, although Iantjambo tried to convince me otherwise earlier. 

Not much to go on but given the two mentions above for now I'm going to

vote Iantjambo

from the 4 mentioned i would say he has been guided to put at least one goon on his assassin/goon list so one of

ian

andy

alin 

rudi

15 hours ago, dtgj said:

Back in now and catching up. Interesting the others backed down from suggesting I'm the assasin but you doubled down. 

Not going to change anything now but you've rocketed to the top of my assassin list. 

now he is starting a spat with alim

15 hours ago, dtgj said:

Vlad is one I think. Think there's one other. Rudi maybe. 

this leads me away from rudi and potentially vlad being a goon. due to the assassin using a kill and vlad missing the deadline i would say vlad is not the assassin

15 hours ago, dtgj said:

Very aggressive. I think we know you're the assasin. Just need to find the goons now. 

I guess the question is whether Shapes is a goon or whether it's worth putting you in a tie for.

a further spat with alim

11 hours ago, dtgj said:

nothing from this as he was dead

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

With so little to go on, I’m going to vote Boof.

This is simply based on what looked like dtgj trying to protect him in day 1.

Hopefully we get a bit more chat today and my vote may change if things become a bit clearer.

add this into my analysis of dtgj and i would add boof to the potential goon list along with ian, alim, and and vlad

7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

newbie trying to get into the game

not knowing who everyone is

awfy defensive

goonish explanation

could this be the newbie getting guidance from an experienced player and doing the old trick of voting for another goon?

this was a response to sean possibly trying too hard

again a bit of a spat with sean, maybe staged?

pronnouncing andy is a good guy after his joke, suspicious or could be trying to draw attention to andy if he got lynched

protecting another goon?

we know that both yvonne and peaky were just townies

after deadline vote

another spat this time with ian about accusations of being the assassin. it could be staged but would the goons stage multiple spats between themselves. that assumes one or more of sean and ian are goons

we all know now this was true just that dtgj was a baddie

trying to throw off suspicion using rudis reverse BS, i would point to rudi not being a goon, could be the assassin

not sure what to make of this

from the 4 mentioned i would say he has been guided to put at least one goon on his assassin/goon list so one of

ian

andy

alin 

rudi

now he is starting a spat with alim

this leads me away from rudi and potentially vlad being a goon. due to the assassin using a kill and vlad missing the deadline i would say vlad is not the assassin

a further spat with alim

nothing from this as he was dead

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

add this into my analysis of dtgj and i would add boof to the potential goon list along with ian, alim, and and vlad

I didn’t accuse dtgj of being the assassin. I suggested that the Peaky kill was strange and seemed like an inexperienced move. 

In a game where there’s so little chat and voting/unvoting. I wouldn’t take the chance of voting another goon. 

I voted for DTGJ on day 1 which could look a little dodgy as goon on goon day 1 voting is common but I'm not a goon. 

Who voted for him on day 2 and who were DTGJ's votes day 1 and 2. I'll check but I think Sean is in there and quite strange that he unvoted him and went for Peaky/Yvonne. And then day 2 has went for Ian.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I voted for DTGJ on day 1 which could look a little dodgy as goon on goon day 1 voting is common but I'm not a goon. 

You could also be the turncoat. Day 1 you would just have thought you were a regular townie and would have no idea that dtgj was a goon. I’m not saying you are but you could be.

Who voted for him on day 2 and who were DTGJ's votes day 1 and 2. I'll check but I think Sean is in there and quite strange that he unvoted him and went for Peaky/Yvonne. And then day 2 has went for Ian. 

If I was a goon I would’ve been all over dtgj in the goon chat to Unvote me as there was practically no voting pattern at all yesterday. A late vote or two for me would’ve seen me lynched or at the very least, in a tie.

11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Vote Alim.

Nothing to go on, so I’m sticking with my vote from yesterday. 

Alim’s deid

Tenaciousdandy
57 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Will have a look back at the reason for the change from Sean to yvonne, looking at my voting sheet sean was put on 2 then dtgj unvoted and put yvonne clear 

I voted for Sean yesterday and I've voted for Boof today.

I reckon one or both could be a good chance of being a goon - based on a hunch and the voting of DTGJ.

Tenaciousdandy
25 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Will have a look back at the reason for the change from Sean to yvonne, looking at my voting sheet sean was put on 2 then dtgj unvoted and put yvonne clear 

Actually peaky had already put Sean back down to 1 vote before dtgj unvoted him also but boof and peaky where on 2 when he put yvonne clear, we know peaky was just a townie tho so only person he could have been trying to protect if that was actually what he was doing was boof 

43 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I voted for yvonne and alim. Both deid, both townies. Not good from my side of things

Worse if they were masons! 

Remaining roles: 11nr

BAD MOB 

DTGJ is deed which still leaves 3 (the 2 original goons plus the turncoat)

THE HEROES

We still have the 2 original masons

THE CAT - still alive so we hopefully have a mason trust list of at least 3

IRON GOLEM - still alive and would be class if they managed to save someone and kill the goon or assassin tonight but no such luck yet. 

ENDERMAN - still alive and would be great if they could take out another goon tonight

VILLAGERS - I think there are 3 left (librarian, armourer and fisherman)

27 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Remaining roles: 11nr

BAD MOB 

DTGJ is deed which still leaves 3 (the 2 original goons plus the turncoat)

THE HEROES

We still have the 2 original masons

THE CAT - still alive so we hopefully have a mason trust list of at least 3

IRON GOLEM - still alive and would be class if they managed to save someone and kill the goon or assassin tonight but no such luck yet. 

ENDERMAN - still alive and would be great if they could take out another goon tonight

VILLAGERS - I think there are 3 left (librarian, armourer and fisherman) 

I'm only 100% sure of 1 of the roles above and that is myself - 100% villager and, when the time comes I'll hint as to which one I am and can guarantee nobody else will be able to claim that villager.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Anyone got any theories to add? Quiet game suits the goons.

that is why i did the analysis of dtgj, to try and get people to talk. mind you people might still be working. hopefully it will pick up between 4-5