• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo-Jimbo

• The Real Maroonblood

• Sharpie

Savage Vince
On 28/08/2021 at 18:11, HartleyLegend3 said:

I've had to watch this a few times, absolutely unbelievable that these two imbeciles are leading the UK

Listen to Raab, people running for their lives and he thinks it's astonishing they are still hanging about the airport after the attack.. 

It's their sincerity above all else that makes you proud to be British and feel lucky to have them running the country. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Absolute tragic. 

Heartbreaking couldn’t bare to watch the news reports :( 

Savage Vince
11 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Attack drones don't claim to work for god, bud, but they're very effective at fragging those that do.

Tend to take just as indiscriminate where civilians are involved as well. 

Seymour M Hersh
6 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Apparently it was the secondary explosion caused by the bomb inside the vehicle that may have been the main cause of the civilian deaths. 

Savage Vince
4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently it was the secondary explosion caused by the bomb inside the vehicle that may have been the main cause of the civilian deaths. 

There's plenty of evidence available which highlights a) the appalling number of civilian deaths in US drone strikes in the Middle East and b) the lengths the US administration will go to in order to suppress these facts entering the MSM. 

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

There are no winners in this.

There are no good guys in this.

😢

Tragic events, Gov.

Looking at it, the yanks couldn’t afford the terrible consequences of a plane being downed and had to take out every conceivable thread…even at the cost of a few innocent lives.

Pretty awful but that’s how they weigh these things up.

Governor Tarkin
45 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Probably should've let the suicide bomber drive his car into a crowd at the airport. 

Moral high ground and that.

Savage Vince
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Probably should've let the suicide bomber drive his car into a crowd at the airport. 

Moral high ground and that.

Noone is taking the moral high ground here. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Because there isn't any. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

I always find it bizarre when they tell you they’re dropping these mega bombs but they’re precision. Honestly people will believe anything they kill dozens of people in the blasts and that’s if they even hit their intended target to begin with. 
Bombed weddings and all sorts. 

Savage Vince
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I always find it bizarre when they tell you they’re dropping these mega bombs but they’re precision. Honestly people will believe anything they kill dozens of people in the blasts and that’s if they even hit their intended target to begin with. 

An awful lot of folk just don't care is the reality of it. 

How about that time they spent well over an hour blowing the shite out of an MSF hospital with one of those artillery planes?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike

Nobody did anything good out there, on any side.

We even sent a Prince of the realm out there to kill some rag heads on a jolly as a feckin propaganda exercise.

jack D and coke

Forgot about us sending a Prince out there to shoot at them. 
Edit. It’s not funny at all.
Embarrassing. 

Edited by jack D and coke

2 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

s-l300.jpg

(In the absence of a poster whose name rhymes with Doris and Morris)

Just watched Hannity, he  spews contempt, hate, for Joe Biden, talks about his lies, but when I watched him and Trump was President the word particularly lies was never used when referring to anything the President said. Tonight he has gone into a harangue about the Taliban, thieves, murderers, terrorists and cohorts of terrorists , terrible people, yet Donald Trump sat down with these untrustworthy  people, wrote a Treaty with them, and committed the United States to withdraw from Afghanistan.  I am not enough of a fool to say Biden has done an excellent job, with the evacuations, but also in general in his Presidency. Somewhat strange for a man such as I considerably older than he to suggest he is too old, but he spent too long  in jobs that were below the one he really wanted, and having served so long as a committee member as opposed to Chairman seems to have difficulty adapting to the new position of having the last word and with it accountability and responsibility.

From reports today its only going to get worse, North Korea have just restarted their nuclear plants, I hope Joe is not too old to tell Kim he loves him, like Trump did and achieved world peace. 

Mr Sharp I would respectfully suggest you should cancel Hannity from your TV viewing you are too old to be getting so wound up. Watching and recording Young and Restless seemed to keep your wife calm and staid, try that, love in small town America.

1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

Mr Sharp I would respectfully suggest you should cancel Hannity from your TV viewing you are too old to be getting so wound up. Watching and recording Young and Restless seemed to keep your wife calm and staid, try that, love in small town America.

I've never watched Fox and I stopped watching CNN months ago.  

My blood pressure has gone down by several points.  Even my Strongbow tastes better. :biggrin2: 

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Because there isn't any. 

My point exactly. Fecking tragic the things people do to each other. 

Power, Money and Fame. The Gods that destroyed humidity.

3 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Blue Bloods is a great watch, Mr Sharp. Tom Selleck as the top cop of NYC with a an entire family of police. Except the daughter, she's the one who puts it them away. 👍

Edited by ri Alban

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Because there isn't any. 

Just think, we can't even protest against the next shitshow. And there will be, a next one. 

You'd think what happened this last year or so, we'd be a lot kinder and things might have changed for the better, here at home. Nope, back to square one.

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Smart bombs, mind them. I'm sure the Big Yin had a wee sketch about those evil fecking contraptions.

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Blue Bloods is a great watch, Mr Sharp. Tom Selleck as the top cop of NYC with a an entire family of police. Except the daughter, she's the one who puts it them away. 👍

Thanks Ri, I haven't accepted your advice because I have been watching Blue Bloods for a few years now watching some shows or the third or fourth time just now.🤪

3 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Thanks Ri, I haven't accepted your advice because I have been watching Blue Bloods for a few years now watching some shows or the third or fourth time just now.🤪

House MD is also superb. 👍

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

House MD is also superb. 👍

I'll check if I can get it if anyone comes in the house and sees an old fart telling Tom Sellek what his next words will be I will end up in the old folks house for acorns.😆

Jeffros Furios

I'm getting really annoyed at Biden contradicting himself and blaming others .

He's incoherent and an embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm getting really annoyed at Biden contradicting himself and blaming others .

He's incoherent and an embarrassment. 

Aren't you usually annoyed at Biden?

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Aren't you usually annoyed at Biden?

I'm usually annoyed at all politicians. 

They talk shite and piss me off ! 

Yip I'm annoyed :muggy:

Raab before the committee today getting his arse handed to him on a plate. He is trying to waffle his answers but not succeeding. 
He is just another example of the absolutely useless ministers that are way out of their depth. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Jeffros Furios
3 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Raab before the committee today getting his arse handed to him on a plate. He is trying to waffle his answers but not succeeding. 
He is just another example of the absolutely useless ministers that are way out of their depth. 

Aye he's another snivelling weasel , the cabinet is full of them .

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Another scumbag.

HartleyLegend3
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Another scumbag.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-raab-afghanistan-questions-mps-select-committee-refugees-1178520

He couldn’t say how many British nationals were still in Afghanistan, or how many Afghans had worked for Britain, or how many people are vulnerable to Taliban reprisals. He couldn’t say which foreign ministers he had spoken to in the weeks ahead of the Taliban takeover, if indeed he had spoken to any. He wouldn’t even confirm the day he went on holiday. He was a wall of obliviousness and evasion.

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dominic-raab-afghanistan-questions-mps-select-committee-refugees-1178520

He couldn’t say how many British nationals were still in Afghanistan, or how many Afghans had worked for Britain, or how many people are vulnerable to Taliban reprisals. He couldn’t say which foreign ministers he had spoken to in the weeks ahead of the Taliban takeover, if indeed he had spoken to any. He wouldn’t even confirm the day he went on holiday. He was a wall of obliviousness and evasion.

So basically a waste of space. 

1 minute ago, escobri said:

Not really paid much attention to this but who's going to tap into the gas and lithium resources now ?

China and Russia by the sounds of it.

*This may change after the WWIII ceasefire in 2031👍

millerjames398
On 30/08/2021 at 23:47, Ulysses said:

s-l300.jpg

(In the absence of a poster whose name rhymes with Doris and Morris)

Did he wake up in the morning feelin fine?

manaliveits105
6 hours ago, Longbaws said:

China and Russia by the sounds of it.

*This may change after the WWIII ceasefire in 2031👍

Our resident comrades will be thrilled 

23 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm usually annoyed at all politicians. 

They talk shite and piss me off ! 

Yip I'm annoyed :muggy:

Are you, a politician?