Gnanduillet

rudi must stay

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Thomaso said:

Eh? Pospisil would walk into this team!

That wasn't the point though. Pospisil had talent but no desire and fight.

Gnanduillet doesn't have any of those things.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's offside more than he shoots on target. His movement is shite too. Too busy waiting for the ball to come to him than moving towards the ball itself.

Edited by Marvin
Spelling

Gnando isn’t a football player he’s better getting a job as a painter. He’s bloody useless and Neilson should never have him in the first team squad again. He needs to be gone ASAP.

14 minutes ago, assessor said:

Nothing comes of him as an attacking option, don't see what he brings to the game.

He’s not a lone striker. From his highlights reel he thrived on crosses and ball to feet. Neither of which we do. Pointless playing him the way we play.

Jambof3tornado

Was willing to give gnando time and while we gave him nothing to work with today I'm now in the 'he's hopeless' camp.

Failing to upgrade him in the summer was a big error. Without boyce we look toothless.

I posted after the Dundee game last week I hoped I would never see Gnando in the team again. Was pish against St Johnstone and even pisher today. What does Robbie see in him?????? I thought Harry Kinnear was pish. I thought Eskilsson was pish. I thought Useless Husref was pish. But in my humble opinion I think Gnando is the pishest of all.

Worse than a man short.

Can’t believe it’s the same player that burst on to the scene away to Raith.

he never ever gets in front of the player marking him, couldn’t be an easier job in football than marking him 

joondalupjambo

What chances did all the other players create for him today?  He needs to be in a team that gets loads of ball into the box or creates loads of direct passes from the middle of the park into the box.  I reckon he would score a barrel load at Man City😃😃

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Was willing to give gnando time and while we gave him nothing to work with today I'm now in the 'he's hopeless' camp.

Failing to upgrade him in the summer was a big error. Without boyce we look toothless.

He's weak, slow, can't hold the ball up, gets beaten in the air, just what you don't want from your striker. 

Set up our only goal, created other chances with Gino, chased down balls in the corner, pressured the keeper.

But he didn't win any headers and everyone knows football is only played with the head so therefore he's garbage.

Am I doing this right?

2 minutes ago, jamboruss said:

broon beat him in the air!

He's slower han a week in the jail!

gash, punt him!

To be fair, when Brown moved into midfield, as he'd sussed he wasn't needed at the back, he ran that area too!

the last seven days have been his chance to show why he should be part of the squad, for me he's failed to take his chance with both hands and should probably be one of the two that doesn't make a matchday squad along with Halliday. 

He's certainly no goal scorer.

3 goals a season man at this level if I'm being generous. Possibly 4 if he takes over penalty duties.

Ex member of the SaS

When a striker is kept out of the team for a better one and that one gets injured you would think he would step up and try hard to make him un-droppable. Gnando does not and I think he touched the ball about 4 times in the second half. Worse than a man short and should never pull on the jersey again. I would play Mcenniff, Walker and Gino before he was given a shout again.

3 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

JIG should start next week instead of AG. 

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Who? 

Lee McCulloch

25 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Set up our only goal, created other chances with Gino, chased down balls in the corner, pressured the keeper.

But he didn't win any headers and everyone knows football is only played with the head so therefore he's garbage.

Am I doing this right?

That was my first thought when I came in and seen this thread bumped 

He did a lot right on Wednesday, but couldn't put the ball away. 

Today he had very very little to work with yet still created the opportunity for Ginelly to get the penalty. 

Not about to give the guy 8 out of 10 in the ratings thread but hardly calls for demands for him to go because he went 2 games without scoring

PhoenixHearts

I see the reactionaries have found their boo-boy for the season then. 

He wasn't great today but relative to the rest of the team he was average.

Our only goal was due to his play. 

Smith, Halkett, Beni, GMS, Woodburn and of course the wall puncher Halliday were all much worse than Gnanduillet today.

Instead of reaching desperately for someone to blame this loss on may I suggest it was just an insipid overall team display with many players not living up to their end.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

16 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Smith, Halkett, Beni, GMS, Woodburn and of course the wall puncher Halliday were all much worse than Gnanduillet today.

Instead of reaching desperately for someone to blame this loss on may I suggest it was just an insipid overall team display with many players not living up to their end.

He's certainly no Marley Watkins

Ainsley Harriott
19 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Yip the wee hibby trolls out in force. Looks like Nando is this years scapegoat for them 

lost in space

I wonder what he would be like playing in a joint striker role.

We'll never know of course as we don't have any other strikers (with Boyce out).

Plenty of defenders, midfielders and wingers though - so that's all right then.......

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Could do a job

Pressed, won possession, won free kicks, pressurised defenders, made sensible fouls. He's an average Joe but his contribution was night and day to Gnandos

Always looks like he’s having fun while contributing very little. Didn’t even stop smiling when we were losing in the closing minutes. That almost pisses me off more than his shit contribution. 

Summed up in the dundee game when Devlin (our smallest player) was out jumping him, have seen enough now to know he us not good enough for us, we can do better, I trust JS to replace him with better quality in Jan.

1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

Am I doing this right?

No he never.

No he never.

Chased balls into the corner? Wtf?

Pressured the keeper 😂 eh?

He walked/lightly jogged about for 90 mins. The worst centre half in the league and an ancient centre mid bossed him with ease.

10 minutes ago, DS98 said:

No he never.

No he never.

Chased balls into the corner? Wtf?

Pressured the keeper 😂 eh?

He walked/lightly jogged about for 90 mins. The worst centre half in the league and an ancient centre mid bossed him with ease.

Didn’t watch the match, eh?

Take a look at how Gino gets the ball in so much space, forcing the keeper into a mistake.

It's interesting. Nobody ever says how could he not finish that after it being set up on a plate. Nobody. Faults lie as much elsewhere.

Diadora Van Basten

I think if you watch the video of Gnando goals for Blackpool they are just about all headers from crosses.

We don’t cross the ball and he isn’t scoring.

Even on the penalty if you have a striker low on confidence give him the penalty instead of giving it to your centre half.