Gnanduillet

rudi must stay

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Meanwhile, on Instagram…

27479193-E84B-4486-BBBD-491D0477BB42.jpeg

Also, :facepalm: to me for having an Instagram account.

No, no. You see he hates McEneff for not passing to him. He hates his teammates for playing well and hates his manager for not picking him. This is what the lazy, chicken hearted guy with a bad attitude is. None of your so called evidence can counteract my salient points made!

::troll::

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• GinRummy

• pointon

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stirlingshirejambo
3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Definitely needs words about his warm ups.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Neilson sending the fitness  coach out to warm anyone up like he had to do today just before he came on. Bizarre

lost in space
45 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Neilson sending the fitness  coach out to warm anyone up like he had to do today just before he came on. Bizarre

Think it's a sports psychologist that Gnsndo needs.

Just not good enough for this level. He was a decent signing for the Championship and provided cover for Boyce. He'll probably get a club in England's league 1 and he will do alright. 

Yep, he was huffing and puffing around and generally uninterested. Complete lack of effort. I'd say he is a toxic asset that needs shelled!

23 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

Yep, he was huffing and puffing around and generally uninterested. Complete lack of effort. I'd say he is a toxic asset that needs shelled!

“Complete lack of effort”? If that were true it would have finished 4-2 and not 5-2.

Listen, he had a decent cameo today, nothing special. I’m not going to exaggerate how good it was just because I rate the guy. Why folk like you who don’t rate the guy need to exaggerate to these lengths to perpetuate a negative is beyond me. You don’t like the guy, we get it, just don’t make up things to justify your position though, as it’s weird behaviour.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

5 hours ago, .hmfc. said:

It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here! Didn’t celebrate with everyone else at the 5th, just sulked away to the half way line. Full time just disappears down the tunnel!! 

I don't think its like that. Maybe he's used to playing in teams where his team mates do 90% of the work and he's just there to take shots or something? We've seen strikers before with low work rates. I want ideally 11 Cammy Devlins that can buzz around for 90 minutes and Gnando isn't that. Maybe we need to be looking for more of a Sow type CF rather than Gnando/Juanma type? I've saw on other threads folk thinking we need a wee striker, but that may very well be Gino/Woodburn anyway, especially after today, so having a big physical striker might be where we need to go. We saw today what a front 3 built on movement can do to a defence and it was bloody incredible. 

Neilsons words about the quality being important matters a lot. We're not just going to go for anyone so it may end up being a loan deal to get us through to the summer. I'd love to get Paterson back. Think his physicality and workrate would slot into this team perfectly. 

I think Gnando does have plenty of positive attributes but I'm not sure they fit into how we play. He offers something different and its kind of reassuring to know that there is an element of unpredictability now potentially, obviously if you're a centrehalf 90 minutes against Gino vs Gnando is going to be totally different and that might give opposition coaches a lot to think about and gives Robbie a better option if things aren't working. 

ginger jambo98
24 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

Break from our half when he absolutely trashed their player to play GMS up the park, but aye, “huffing and puffing” 🙄

WheatfieldWarrior
5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Its so weird. 5th goal happened cos of his hard work.

Yep, he comes on with 11 mins to go, contributes to a goal. what more could he reasonably do in that time?

If he'd been on pens like Boyce is, he would probably have got on the scoresheet in the last game against Aberdeen as well.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Break from our half when he absolutely trashed their player to play GMS up the park, but aye, “huffing and puffing” 🙄

Loved the way he just brushed that guy aside.

ginger jambo98
6 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Loved the way he just brushed that guy aside.

Like swatting a fly ! Sad that some guys don’t see the good bits and remember the bad bits !

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Like swatting a fly ! Sad that some guys don’t see the good bits and remember the bad bits !

Exactly :cheers:

When he was put through on goal and he made a complete arse of his first touch and took it wide was absolutely dismal for a forward.

He really is not looking good enough at the moment.

Fxxx the SPFL

There is obviously something amiss noticed at the half time warm up he wasn’t involved just stood watching as his fellow subs were playing the wee keep ball game strange situation which I just don’t get great result though 

10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Jeez man never mind this place,i had total gomerals around me lambasting the guy every week for being "lazy". Hed often be the best man on the park at the time. More than once it was "LBB". I'LL let y'all work 9ut that wee acronym

Anyway,what a weird thread. Ive got a tin of good stuff open, sausages cooking and Alba on. All good

Folk were calling Zeefuik lazy when he was scoring a goal a game for us. Can’t quite put my finger on the similarity.

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

There is obviously something amiss noticed at the half time warm up he wasn’t involved just stood watching as his fellow subs were playing the wee keep ball game strange situation which I just don’t get great result though 

He was the same before the game. Forrest sent him into a group when he spotted him. Needs 1 to 1 coaching to be ready to come on...the only one. Straight down the tunnel at ft.

I don't think he'll be here next season. He'll not be the only one, I think it'll be another revamp.

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

He was the same before the game. Forrest sent him into a group when he spotted him. Needs 1 to 1 coaching to be ready to come on...the only one. Straight down the tunnel at ft.

I don't think he'll be here next season. He'll not be the only one, I think it'll be another revamp.

Agree hopefully not too big of a revamp would love to keep Moore and Cochrane and Woody but can’t see that happening but you never know 

14 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Its so weird. 5th goal happened cos of his hard work.

Always need a lazy scapegoat do us Jambos though. Djoum, Clare, Uche.. hm, pattern?

What is the pattern you are implying?

Jean Louis Valois

Really want him to do well, he needs a goal sharpish. The atmosphere between the players is great just now, but it sticks out like a sore thumb when he doesn't participate in celebrating a goal or walks straight up the tunnel at full time in a huff. Needs to remember it's a team game.

Wanted to wait a day before commenting on here as I wanted to just enjoy our performance. I hope we don't see this guy again unless he can lose his Billy big boy attitude and realise it's a team game. If he doesn't have the ball he just isn't interested. His attitude at the 5th goal sums him up. Goes in the huff because Macneef scored and didn't pass, stood on his own while the whole team went to celebrate with the scorer. If you're as good as Ronaldo you can get away with it, but Gnando sure isn't. And anyone trying to imply any racism in my comments can go and play in the traffic

8 hours ago, One five said:

He is pish full stop.anyone that thinks differently knows  hee haw about football.

I think going by what I have seen of this guy I am with you ... he is slower than a week in jail and I do not see what his role actually is... he is not a striker!

2 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Wouldn't even have him on the bench, replace him in January.

I doubt he will make the bench when everyone is fit tbh. 

What stood out to me yesterday was while the players where warming up and all the subs where together working with a coach doing small possession drills. Nando was up in the united half talking to a united player (which is fine) but then he joined the rest of the subs and for some reason just stood at the side and did not take part in any drills. He simply just retreived the ball and gave them it back when the drill broke down. I actualy thought he must be carrying an injury as he was not taking part.

I dont know if anyone else noticed this but it seemed very strange to me? The big man did not seem to want to be part of the group and i got the impression the coach and players doing the possession drills did not care either way.

I have it on no good authority whatsoever, that Gnando not hanging around at full time is just a case of him liking to shower with a fresh bar of soap, not one with others bawhairs stuck to it.  ;)

✔️Billy big baws

✔️Lazy

✔️Not a team player

✔️Ignoring any evidence to the contrary

All this last page is missing is the ‘chicken hearted’ label, otherwise we would have had the full card on Pish Pub Punditry Stereotype Bingo!

I thought he did well when he came on. Highly encouraging, too, that he and McEneff continued to hassle and trouble the United defence as much as the starting players did.

Won't cry in my beer if Gnandulliet is moved on and replaced but, as cameos go, he and Aaron were fine, imo.

4 hours ago, bobskeldon said:

What is the pattern you are implying?

Look im not saying if you think somebody is shite,youre racist. Obviously

I'm saying theres a pattern - a definite pattern - of black players being branded lazy 

Perhaps its simply that folk want every player to Scottish AF and run aboot like Paul Dickov and players with different looks and styles hurt their wee brains. The get it in the box brigade, ken.

But more likely a minority have found themselves a word they're allowed to shout.

Arnaud Djoum was never, EVER lazy. As i say guys round me were constantly on his back and same guts used black as a discriptor waaaaay too much, lets put it that way (one also used call Ryo "that wee Chinky)

I dont know if youre one of these poor narrowninded chunps, Bob. I doubt you are though. In which case, lets not make a thing of this.

I know you dont rate Gnando, which is totally fair enough.

Forever Hearts
19 hours ago, .hmfc. said:

It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here! Didn’t celebrate with everyone else at the 5th, just sulked away to the half way line. Full time just disappears down the tunnel!! 

I noticed that. He was expecting McEneff to square it to him for a tap in and seemed pissed off when he ignored him and scored himself. 

Edited by Forever Hearts

He arrived in January and scored a couple on his debut and a few more. He did well but throughout the rest of the season i struggled to work out what his role in the team was and said so on here at the time. He certainly isn't a target man but seems the type that likes the ball played into feet. There were times last season when he was up against defenders and wouldn't jump to win a ball in the air despite his height and noticed he strolled about when the ball wasn't near him, not even trying to make a run for a pass. I thought that he'd maybe be better in the Premier League where defenders aren't all defending for their lives as they did in the Championship and he'd have more space to do what he wants to do. For me though, i believe the system Neilson has changed to hasn't done him any favours. When he arrived we were playing a 4-2-3-1 and he scored a decent amount in his appearances. Since 3-4-3 arrived in the last few games last season it's no surprise that his appearances and goals tally have been limited as this system needs everyone buzzing about outside the opponents box and moving quickly with pace, something big Gnando doesn't have.

Anyone trying to turn this thread into a racial one isn't worthy of a reply and it's maybe them that has the problem.  I hadn't even realised the colour of the players mentioned until someone else pointed it out. There has been plenty lazy forwards and they weren't all black. Vanacek and Juanma only two examples of many that arrived in the past throughout the Romanov years. Big de Vries wasn't lazy or Ricardo Fuller so that puts that nonsense to bed. 

Back on to Gnando. It would be great if a pod-caster managed to organise an interview with him. Be interesting to hear what he thinks of the club, his team-mates and his coaches and even the city. Maybe we'd get a bit of insight as to what Gnando is actually all about. Maybe he's just a big quiet lad who shies away from the limelight and let's his team-mates get on with it. Who knows.

On 06/11/2021 at 20:42, BackOfTheNet said:

No, no. You see he hates McEneff for not passing to him. He hates his teammates for playing well and hates his manager for not picking him. This is what the lazy, chicken hearted guy with a bad attitude is. None of your so called evidence can counteract my salient points made!

::troll::

If McEneff had passed it wouldn’t have led to a goal. Gnando was offside and would have tripped over the ball if a pass had been made.

On 07/11/2021 at 00:47, One five said:

He is pish full stop.anyone that thinks differently knows  hee haw about football.

I'd rather young Finlay Pollock making the match day squad than him. 

31 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

If McEneff had passed it wouldn’t have led to a goal. Gnando was offside and would have tripped over the ball if a pass had been made.

I see the sarcastic joke side of my post sailed over your head. It’s okay to let a day slide without an unnecessary dig at a Hearts player mate.

On 07/11/2021 at 09:59, Boyces beard said:

What stood out to me yesterday was while the players where warming up and all the subs where together working with a coach doing small possession drills. Nando was up in the united half talking to a united player (which is fine) but then he joined the rest of the subs and for some reason just stood at the side and did not take part in any drills. He simply just retreived the ball and gave them it back when the drill broke down. I actualy thought he must be carrying an injury as he was not taking part.

I dont know if anyone else noticed this but it seemed very strange to me? The big man did not seem to want to be part of the group and i got the impression the coach and players doing the possession drills did not care either way.

Common theme for him. Said earlier in the thread against scumdee I noticed at half time he was just pissing about, not taking it very seriously and just acting immature. Why nobody is gripping him and telling him what's acceptable and isn't doesn't make much sense to me, Gordon or RN should be telling him to start acting more professionally.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldnt help but notice at Parkhead and again today that in the pre match warm up, he was just standing around whilst the other subs were taking part in the wee exercise with one in the middle trying to get the ball.

If that game was 0-0 or we were chasing the game being down 1-0 he costs us points. 

Shockingly bad performance that I think put his team mates under unnecessary pressure at a time where Livi were throwing everything and the kitchen sink at equalising. 

Piss poor from him. Quite looking forward to seeing the back of him sooner rather than later. An absolute passenger.