• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• milky_26

• sadj

• Cruyff

1 minute ago, kila said:

Great seeing the polis leather these ****ers. They could leather them some more though tbh.

🤣 sure i saw a comment saying “better get tae **** off mcleod street if they dont want to end up in ERI” i figured gorgierules22 was having a break from trying to scrap wi Hearts fans to go after the Celtic lot

Jambos_1874

Walked past the fight on McCleod Street. Absolutely disgraceful. They had no other intention other than to cause bother. I bet their club don't come out and condemn it. How do they keep getting away with things like this? I hope we absolutely obliterate them tonight.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Strict liability eh 🤣 

Cracking swipe fae the cop wi his truncheon 👌🏻

It's not enough, I want to see them absolutely battered by the police. They've got no business being in Edinburgh whatsoever. I wonder if they could be done on covid rules or something.

Auld Reekin'
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I hope RN and LMc are impressing on the players the absolute filth they’re up against tonight. Even hun minded officials bending over backwards to award the scummy ***** anything they can. 

In saying that, if we get the chance to physically hurt their players on the sly grab it with both hands

So to speak...   :whistling:   :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Great seeing the polis leather these ****ers. They could leather them some more though tbh.

:greatpost:

4 minutes ago, Sertse said:

That some very light-footed pavement dancing from the wee gives. That cop who sprayed them to get them away from the guy in the maroon and white top is a good guy.

Just now, Sertse said:

It's not enough, I want to see them absolutely battered by the police. They've got no business being in Edinburgh whatsoever. I wonder if they could be done on covid rules or something.

Sky , Celtic and the SPfLaSsholes or whatever it is now should be asked a few questions

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

If their players get away with chatting up kids then I'm sure nothing will come of this

1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

So to speak...   :whistling:   :thumbsup:

Steven McLean knows what I mean 😂

Just now, Jeff said:

If their players get away with chatting up kids then I'm sure nothing will come of this

Brutal , Surely police at the train stations in Glasgow must have known why 50 green jaiketed wallopers were getting on a train

The Future's Maroon
10 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Only for ST holders who are not going to the game or overseas viewers, no?  :huh2:

For some odd reason I have thought this was on either cooncil tv or BT sports which I get with my Virgin package (no Sky Sports), thought all was lost then I remembered I have Now TV on my PlayStation.....day pass bought so now I get this game (thankfully as the future father in law is coming round for the game....could be interesting as he hasn’t seen or heard me watching Hearts v Celtic.....and he is a Celtic fan, this could be interesting tonight)

Oddly and hopefully not misplaced optimism but really think we will win tonight, my £20 I stuck on us to win weeks ago when pissed looks a good bet now lol

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

For some odd reason I have thought this was on either cooncil tv or BT sports which I get with my Virgin package (no Sky Sports), thought all was lost then I remembered I have Now TV on my PlayStation.....day pass bought so now I get this game (thankfully as the future father in law is coming round for the game....could be interesting as he hasn’t seen or heard me watching Hearts v Celtic.....and he is a Celtic fan, this could be interesting tonight)

Oddly and hopefully not misplaced optimism but really think we will win tonight, my £20 I stuck on us to win weeks ago when pissed looks a good bet now lol

Burst him mate it’s the only way

Tommy Brown
40 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Any streams?

Closer to kick off, it will definitely  appear on

Hesgoal.com

53 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Luke Shanley 

" We're away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park and our coverage begins at 7:30 "

Is he a Jambo ? Seems to report quite a bit from Tynie

He's a hibby.

Auld Reekin'
5 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Enjoy & here's hoping!   :icon14:

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

E7pG5DMXoAEqWpn.jpeg

That’s not a bad line up to be fair🤷‍♂️ Hopefully we go at them 

Greedy Jambo

I'm surprised the Police allowed an 8pm kickoff. 

What did they think was going to happen.

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

Thanks, but Malwarebytes is giving me a major warning about that site so I'm reluctant to go onto it.

That's odd, never had a problem with it. Always a good stream too. Hope you find something.

Auld Reekin'
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

It will be. Guaranteed. 

OK, ta, I'll check again later. Hesgoal usually seems to be OK, with no security warnings or dodgy pop-ups, etc..

1 minute ago, kila said:

No Walker at all.

Na seriously , injured or on his way out 😳

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, kila said:

No Walker at all.

to be fair he has played about 15 minutes of football in the last month. He must be knackered.

His name is
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm surprised the Police allowed an 8pm kickoff. 

What did they think was going to happen.

They would have turned up for 1230 game

Walker would be a waste of a squad number against this lot. Never looks interested in the big games these days

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, kila said:

No Walker at all.

Didn't think he would be in the squad after that tackle on him last week. 

2 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

I think he’s on the way out

Did he not get a sair yin from Gardyne last week, dirty bassa got a red.

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Looks like it. 

Bit strange when he scored the winner last week.

Get the feeling all is not well between him and Neilson.

Unless injured from last week.

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic