*** Official Heart Of Midlothian versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle match thread ***

cookieboy

KyleLafferty
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Did you see us today??? Piss poor against a shocking inverness.

Yes created plenty chances and have none away. I forget who the manager is when hearts are playing, some can’t. We had plenty chances to win by more, Neilson can’t score the easy chances pollock had.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jambo61 said:

Still so satisfied after that draw?

Aye.

I had more typed out but you're not worth the time, you're either Hibs or permanently torn-faced.

4 wins on the trot, 4 clean sheets and you're still raging. 

Have a good night!

3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

People Shitting it from Celtic, absolute loser mentality 😂😂😂

Seems KB is full of it these days, even when we've just won four on the trot.

20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Dry your eyes.

We still have to get players in, yet your position is based on what is there just now.

The competitive season as started….we play Celtic in the league next week…..so when exactly are we going to get these players in? 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

It is but theyll also turn round and tell everyone that they are right and Hearts are shite. 

4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

This thread epitomises what it's like to be a Hearts supporter these days. It's an absolute beamer of a read. 

Can't believe we've just been relegated to League 2 and Lennon is coming in to replace Neilson.

2 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

First Game I’ve watched since March 

God that is a poor Hearts side - it really is. 

Same mate. I'm now beginning to wonder why I bother. 

Let’s get stuck into them. Having said that we knew we needed to win 2-0 or more to be seeded and we failed once again. Not only is Robbie a poor manager, he’s pretty unlucky as well - only one outcome.👋👋

indianajones
5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The draw suggests otherwise

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We'll see. 

4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I beg to differ.

Gotta beat these teams at some point to win it. 

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Have to beat them at some point to win it.

We don’t though do we?

Someone else beats em and we avoid em.

F’n away too. Pish!!

Just now, sadj said:

It is but theyll also turn round and tell everyone that they are right and Hearts are shite. 

😂 there’s a theme here, I can tell 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, best in the land said:

Could've blown knocked me over with a feather when we drew celtic..... Not! 

Only ourselves to blame not getting more goals for the seeding. 

******* fixed.

Still out to get us.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Wrong thoughts dude ?

Hearts supporters who wish them well don’t necessarily have to be as you say ,RN happy clappers ,

sometimes we hope things click with the players and pull the manager out of the schite.......more than a few of these lads need to step up pronto ....it’ll make life a lot easier for all 

****ing manager signed most of them

5 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Correct.  Everyone at the Club should be relishing the opportunity for us to show what we can do.  It was just a few months ago that we took Celtic down to the wire. Why should we mess our pants now?

3 minutes ago, marcus said:

Aye.

I had more typed out but you're not worth the time, you're either Hibs or permanently torn-faced.

4 wins on the trot, 4 clean sheets and you're still raging. 

Have a good night!

Enjoy your shandy from mummy!

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Seems KB is full of it these days, even when we've just won four on the trot.

I get the feeling Celtic will prove to be a slightly more challenging opposition than the four teams we have beaten…..

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Aye.... 1-0 to the Arsenal vibes.... :lol:

But, if we did, winning the league would be pretty good! 

:)

It sure would. 👍

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

Beaten Celtic in league cup at parkhead before can do it again all we need is 5 or 6 quality signings and a decent manager.

:greatpost:

Just now, Thomaso said:

I get the feeling Celtic will prove to be a slightly more challenging opposition than the four teams we have beaten…..

Just a tad !

Just now, indianajones said:

People like to say that but it’s not actually true.

The Old Tolbooth

If we don’t add to that squad then it’s going to be a long hard season, that was a very poor performance until Walker came on, and he lifted the whole team, and I’m not even a fan of his but he was superb today! He really could have scored three or four, apart from him I thought Pollock was superb, and Halliday done his job, and that’s about it, Halkett is god awful and that was a very poor Inverness side we played today. 

Savage Vince
2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Same mate. I'm now beginning to wonder why I bother. 

Don't then. Find something else to do for a year, it's the perfect season for it. If that doesn't make you as miserable then you can always come back to Hearts?

4 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Tbf our opponents were limited as we don't have an away strip ffs.

Brilliant 🤣

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Why do ***** like you even bother “supporting” Hearts?

👌🏻 Even have Gary Mackays pals posting saying we are shite and going to lose its a sad state of affairs. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂 there’s a theme here, I can tell 

🤣😉 How was it being back at the game and not having to fix your stream with yer inadequate technical aplomb? Sorry inept itls the word of the day not inadequate 🤣

Maroon Sailor

Our record in Govan and Parkhead is incredible. Nothing to worry about - Hearts should rightly go to Celtic Park as favourites

Game won.

Clean sheet.

The last 20mins should be the minimum expected of Hearts.

Walker having zero competition for MotM says a lot.

Bring on the Celtic. (Minimum expectations of Group stage should have been securing seeding.).

KyleLafferty

I come on here cause it’s the only hearts related content and discussion board. But it’s just becoming full of trolls, shitebags, and negativity. We’ve just won 4 on the bounce whilst other teams get 3-0 Wins cause of covid. Zero Goals conceded and never even looked like conceding in the 4 games. Forget the manager, forget budge. We controlled the game, made plenty chances. If we get a centre mid in our first 11 will be good.

Silvery_Moon
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Why do ***** like you even bother “supporting” Hearts?

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

5 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Let's be honest. We are out. 

4 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Loser

There is a losers mentality at our club that I do agree with. 

I hope I am wrong but given how shite we are in knockout competitions under Robbie I don't see that changing at Celtic Park. 

We knew what we had to do today and failed - sorry if me saying that upsets people. 

I will happily come back and say I was wrong if we do something meaningful in this competition. 

Footballfirst
Just now, indianajones said:

No you don't.

That's why you want to draw the weakest side that you can.  Let the strongest sides play one another and knock themselves out, or hope that they have an off day against other opposition, e.g. Hibs run to the Scottish cup final last season, QOS, Stranraer, Motherwell, Dundee Utd.

KyleLafferty
1 minute ago, weehammy said:

60 years of losing in the League Cup mate.

And? Take it that can’t change? 

Considering how ***** we are the league has to be the sole priority this season unfortunately, the cups are just a distraction.

KyleLafferty
Just now, Silvery_Moon said:

There is a losers mentality at our club that I do agree with. 

I hope I am wrong but given how shite we are in knockout competitions under Robbie I don't see that changing at Celtic Park. 

We knew what we had to do today and failed - sorry if me saying that upsets people. 

I will happily come back and say I was wrong if we do something meaningful in this competition. 

Blame the players for not putting the ball in the back of the net 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

We don’t though do we?

Someone else beats em and we avoid em.

F’n away too. Pish!!

People need to cut the macho bullshit - drawing the OF away at this stage is the worst draw we could get.

3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Neilson saying it’s a good draw. Time will tell Bob.

Being as honest as ever then.   He must have wanted to avoid Ibrox or Parkhead, especially this early in the competition.   I really wanted Hibs…..that would have been a good draw!

34 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hopefully we'll get lucky with the draw.

We did.

1 minute ago, CostaJambo said:

Considering how ***** we are the league has to be the sole priority this season unfortunately, the cups are just a distraction.

As in avoiding relegation?

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The competitive season as started….we play Celtic in the league next week…..so when exactly are we going to get these players in? 🤷‍♂️

After they have signed would be my guess. 👍

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

No you don't.

That's why you want to draw the weakest side that you can.  Let the strongest sides play one another and knock themselves out, or hope that they have an off day against other opposition, e.g. Hibs run to the Scottish cup final last season, QOS, Stranraer, Motherwell, Dundee Utd.

Exactly. Being seeded this early was vital. 

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

I come on here cause it’s the only hearts related content and discussion board. But it’s just becoming full of trolls, shitebags, and negativity. We’ve just won 4 on the bounce whilst other teams get 3-0 Wins cause of covid. Zero Goals conceded and never even looked like conceding in the 4 games. Forget the manager, forget budge. We controlled the game, made plenty chances. If we get a centre mid in our first 11 will be good.

Aiip, weird that people are feared of any other team in our league.... shitebags defines half the ***** on here perfectly.

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Yes created plenty chances and have none away. I forget who the manager is when hearts are playing, some can’t. We had plenty chances to win by more, Neilson can’t score the easy chances pollock had.

He can change the setup and personnel.

Aye but lets blame pollock.

Same shite different campaign from neilson.

Sooner he's gone the better.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Brilliant 🤣

👌🏻 Even have Gary Mackays pals posting saying we are shite and going to lose its a sad state of affairs. 

🤣😉 How was it being back at the game and not having to fix your stream with yer inadequate technical aplomb? Sorry inept itls the word of the day not inadequate 🤣

😂First time I’ve been in the roseburn. Was great to be back tbh. Better than o thought it would be. Magic when Walker scored. My ineptitude for IT shit knows no bounds so expect a DM or two😂😂

Hearts v anyone (Hearts are shite)

Hearts lose (Hearts are shite and they were shite we got beat off shite)

Hearts win 6-0 (Hearts are shite and they were shite we should have won by 10 Hibs would)

Hearts win 1-0 (Hearts are shite and they are shite Hearts were lucky to win cant even pass a ball , Its shite , Hearts are shite)

🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe  getting Celtic that early in the cup is a good thing as they might still have Barkas in goal.

(clutching straws a little bit)