*** Official Heart Of Midlothian versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle match thread ***

cookieboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Groundhog Day again. Totally inept performance. How anybody thinks that team will challenge for top six is beyond me.

Seymour M Hersh

Some okay stuff but not clinical yet again. Of course it's not like an ex goalie to come back and have a worldy!

Guest ToqueJambo

Good, aside from not getting more goals. Gnando, Boyce, GMS, Ginnelly all good. Positive attacking set-up and performance and on another day we would have had 5 or 6 and still be saying we should have had more. Crazy not to be seeded with 4 wins and no goals conceded.

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Definitely have my doubts about Gnando

Same mate don’t rate him at all but not putting crosses in for to attack is not helping 

Deserved better.  Not a bad performance and if we win 3 or 4 nil it would have been fair enough given the chances and near misses.   If we can get 2 or 3 quality additions I’ll be happy,   If we just get similar quality in I’ll worry.  

2 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

I want Gnanduillet to do well but Henderson really has to be in with a shout for starting v Celtic. Much better performance from him v Gnando.

Wtf is Walker taking that to the corner for the shit??? We want to be ****ing seeded ffs

How did Henderson do better than Nando in the match? He was on for only a few minutes and had one decent run and apart from that hardly touched the ball? 

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Why does Gardyne hate us?

Not just us - he is a dirty bassa! 

Just now, OldGorgie said:

Groundhog Day again. Totally inept performance. How anybody thinks that team will challenge for top six is beyond me.

Inept. You are a card 🤣

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Any other day loads of these shots would have gone in just bad luck really that it wasn’t loads more goals scored.

Bring on the St Midden in the KO in the last 16!

Not bad luck. More to do with forwards inability to score.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Celtic or Rangers nap

Hope it’s Hibs though. These ***** need a reminder of their standing in life.

I like your thinking ian 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

Dry your eyes.

We still have to get players in, yet your position is based on what is there just now.

50 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Inverness are not a decent outfit. 

😂Naw. I ended up going. Great to get back in 👍🏻

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

No it wasn't

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Same old Snoreson. 

No it wasn't

Everyone happy.

Happy Clappers = A win, another clean sheet, good few chances created.

Phoodlers = Only 1 goal, not seeded etc

Personally of the same opinion I was pre game 

We need Souttar fit

We need at least two in, probably 3 to get top 6

Think you are being too negative, mate.  You can see the way we are trying to play.  Faster, more positive.

Even proactive with closing down, looking to press quickly.

Admittedly, the test comes in The SPL in different scenarios. Will the. players keep their courage, nerve and discipline when we are behind or maybe not started well?  We’ll see.

We do need players but we look much better than last season, albeit against lower division. 

4 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

I want Gnanduillet to do well but Henderson really has to be in with a shout for starting v Celtic. Much better performance from him v Gnando.

Wtf is Walker taking that to the corner for the shit??? We want to be ****ing seeded ffs

4 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Henderson will be lucky to start a game all season unless we have loads of injuries, Boyce will be on his own Walker to come off bench is a great option, did brilliantly there.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe draw Dundee United then.

This

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Not bad luck. More to do with forwards inability to score.

And perhaps Ridgers, Man of the Match??

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

You can say that again. Oh you just did.

Seriously how anyone can read comments like this and believe these people are Hearts fans is beyond me. It was a massively dominant performance against an inspired goalie on the day.

2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

‘Totally inept’.  Wow!  Dominant 2nd half performance and enough chances to win 2 or 3 games.    Surprised at your summation. 

Just now, Gmcjambo said:

‘Totally inept’.  Wow!  Dominant 2nd half performance and enough chances to win 2 or 3 games.    Surprised at your summation. 

Really , you are surprised at that poster saying Hearts are inept and shite 🤣

Just now, Gmcjambo said:

Scoring goals wins game not chances and endless backpassing.

Only Hearts could manage this.  4 wins.  No goals conceded.

Unseeded.

Probably never happen again.

Halkett had a good game. 

can’t help thinking all this passing across our defensive line will put us under pressure against better sides. 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

😴

So presumably you think we are the real deal? Easily pleased or happy clapper one of the two. That ICT team were piss poor well will not play many teams that poor in the prem. 

Rather be unseeded and play at home. 

Be better having to face the ugly sisters at Tynie than in the weej.

Silvery_Moon
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Makeshift sort of line-up.  Win.  12 shots on target.

Not too disappointed.

I'm disappointed. A defeat, a draw or 1-0 win were all equally useless to us today. 

We won.

You are just trolling now. Creating chances , passing it about to pull teams out then using the space to create the chances. What can ya do when the keeper has a worldy. 

What do you actually want 🤣

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Unseeded ffs. 

Big deal. You have to win against the "better" teams some time but looking at the seeds, they're not really better teams in most cases. Dundee being seeded is a mockery though given they only payed 3 games. Fine they got their 3-0 "win" but it shouldn't have counted towards seeding.

A win but not setting the heather on fire. We need to do better but we can’t with this mediocre Championship squad. 

1 minute ago, Silvery_Moon said:

I'm disappointed. A defeat, a draw or 1-0 win were all equally useless to us today. 

True, but eye-bleeding hasn't featured on the thread.

Just now, sadj said:

You are just trolling now. Creating chances , passing it about to pull teams out then using the space to create the chances. What can ya do when the keeper has a worldy. 

What do you actually want 🤣

Hearts  to play well and score at least three against Inverness. Not much to ask. 

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

A win but not setting the heather on fire. We need to do better but we can’t with this mediocre Championship squad. 

Careful you’ll have the RN happy clappers after you.

2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

You have not digested what the poster actually said. It is not about this game, which has been against a terrible side, on that showing do you honestly think we are going to be troubling the top half of the prem?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Halkett had a good game. 

can’t help thinking all this passing across our defensive line will put us under pressure against better sides. 

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

So presumably you think we are the real deal? Easily pleased or happy clapper one of the two. That ICT team were piss poor well will not play many teams that poor in the prem. 

I think we were quicker in the second half but first half we played the same way pass it pull them out create space work the ball into it. Doesn’t matter if the team you play are amazing or shite. We did the right things and cretated a lot of chances. 

Every team we play are piss poor to yourself and a few others on here. Its just boring listening to Hearts are shite. They won comfortably - aye but thats cause the other team were shite , Hearts are still shite. 

I hope we don't regret missing all those chances when the draw happens. 

People say you need to beat the best teams to win isnt always the case. Teams can knock each other out, clearing an easier route for us.

colinmaroon

One of the most frustrating nights I've seen recently.  Some really creative play.  100% record!  No goals against!  And yet . . . 

Do we have shooting practice at training?

Walker was the first person to hit the target by looking where he was going to place the ball instead of head down and just hitting it.  Walker then passed back to the keeper a couple of times, should have been a hat-trick.

2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

How is it a mediocre championship side?

The lack of a penalty box striker there for all to see today. All that possession and only one goal to show for it.

avhudtheteeshirt

Sutton was right when he said St Mirren were given a 3-0 win for covid, we've never lost a goal?

What's the chances, were Hearts, we've just got to suck it!!!