*** Official Heart Of Midlothian versus Inverness Caledonian Thistle match thread ***

cookieboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Hearts  to play well and score at least three against Inverness. Not much to ask. 

**** me 🤣🤣🤣 wed have scored 5 or 6 if Ridgers hadn’t played as well as ge did . It happens 🤣 get a grip of yourself. Uf you can’t see we could have won two games 3/4-0 on chances we made today you really need to open yer eyes instead of just wanting to slate Hearts

I am officially sick to the back teeth of St Mirren.  I want us to regularly crush them over the next few years.

Just now, jock _turd said:

You have not digested what the poster actually said. It is not about this game, which has been against a terrible side, on that showing do you honestly think we are going to be troubling the top half of the prem?

It’s not difficult to digest the post, it’s a simple point he makes.   I just struggle with the description ‘totally inept’ which was entirely about this game.    

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That's his job. 

Aye true but he never even realised he was in the right place at the outset🤣

SM Sheffield

Another day we win that game 3 or 4-0. We created plenty chances and it’s only down to Ridgers that we aren’t seeded. 

Saint Jambo

Too many players still playing safety first. Getting the ball and first thought is to pass backwards. Having space in front of them and unwilling to carry the ball forward. All summer up towards the end when twice we had free kicks in dangerous areas, waited to get a set piece take over the ball and proceeded to play a 2yard sideways pass before wasting possession. With that mindset we got what we deserved, a victory but one that was no real use to us.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I am officially sick to the back teeth of St Mirren.  I want us to regularly crush them over the next few years.

Well said Doug. Hope we can right a few wrongs with those tossers. 

Good performance, some really nice football, and another clean sheet... will do me.

Not fussed about being seeded or not... gives us the possibility of another opportunity to give Hibs the length, I'm all for it.

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Can't help but thinking there's a reality check coming our way soon. 

🤣 tbf most of us know Celtic will find their form next Saturday

Watching the highlights reel there and  the quality of finishing is utterly embarrassing at this level,  there is no other way to dress it up I afraid, we deserve all we get in the draw. 

6 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Scoring goals wins game not chances and endless backpassing.

We did score and win the game, and their keeper made a number of decent saves.  Stop talking pish.

Just now, sadj said:

How is it a mediocre championship side?

How?? Just wait till Celtic rip us apart. 

No addition of quality, so far. This team struggled to break down painters, decorators and butchers last season who had worked all week then made it difficult for these full time professionals. No need to elaborate any further. 

colinmaroon
6 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

‘Totally inept’.  Wow!  Dominant 2nd half performance and enough chances to win 2 or 3 games.    Surprised at your summation. 

You're right!  Far from and inept performance but inept finishing!  Over the past 4 games we should have had at least another 5/6 goals.

I've expressed my frustration above but never was a "nickname" more apt.

Just now, SM Sheffield said:

Another day we win that game 3 or 4-0. We created plenty chances and it’s only down to Ridgers that we aren’t seeded. 

I agree. Thought we were too safe first half but still worthy winners and unlucky not to have a couple more. 

11 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Groundhog Day again. Totally inept performance. How anybody thinks that team will challenge for top six is beyond me.

St Midden and the likes must be quaking for the league! I can't see a shape and the Tic would rip them up for erse paper if we played that formation!

As for Walker taking it into the corner when we have already qualified and need a 2nd goal for seeding...........feck me!

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

How?? Just wait till Celtic rip us apart. 

No addition of quality, so far. This team struggled to break down painters, decorators and butchers last season who had worked all week then made it difficult for these full time professionals. No need to elaborate any further. 

Kin Ell 🤣

3 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

If Walker can come on and play like that every week, we might have a chance.:lol:

Not going to knock us today.

There’s nothing much to knock. A few times we should have made a forward pass or a player should’ve carried the ball up the park but done more than enough for the win. 

Edited by GinRummy

OmiyaHearts

A comfortable win but our centre midfield is going to get seriously exposed v celtic. We desperately need to strengthen.

Remember when the SFA managed to make a total cock-up of the League Cup semi-final draw?

Only 4 names in the hat.  A 5 year old couldn't have got it wrong.

alwaysthereinspirit
6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

You disagreed with me because I said we were shite, and then you go on to say you'll think it'll be no better than bottom six :lol: 

For a club of our stature to finish in the bottom six is a disgrace and nowhere near good enough. 

You do know the league season hasn’t started yet right?

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Celtic away - what a feckin surprise!

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣 tbf most of us know Celtic will find their form next Saturday

And we've now drawn them away in the LC. 

Oh well. 

mellors1874

Beaten Celtic in league cup at parkhead before can do it again all we need is 5 or 6 quality signings and a decent manager.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

There’s nothing much to knock. A few times we should have made a forward pass or a player should’ve carries the ball up the park but done more than enough for the win. 

Nope we are shite its a shite mediocre Championship team and we are shite and we are shite and oh we are shite

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

There’s nothing much to knock. A few times we should have made a forward pass or a player should’ve carries the ball up the park but done more than enough for the win. 

You can see much more positive passing. It can’t go forward all the time because you have to work the ball but our mentality looks better.  

There was some nice first time passes slipped around which kept attacks going and ICT worried. We need the courage to do that in the SPL. 

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Being seeded doesn't really matter imo. 

The draw suggests otherwise