Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

Hungry hippo
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s the Tuesday the 3rd its announced, we can only hope we can have a full capacity but the club seems to be prepared for every eventuality.
They asked season tickets holders to sign up for the Celtic ballot plus future ballots and to also stream all games in the event of not getting/wanting tickets. 

Thanks for confirming it is Tuesday.

I'm not reading too much into what Hearts have said on this as the club are unlikely to have any inside info from the government on this and we really do need to get prepped on the basis of worst case scenario.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Thanks for confirming it is Tuesday.

I'm not reading too much into what Hearts have said on this as the club are unlikely to have any inside info from the government on this and we really do need to get prepped on the basis of worst case scenario.

They’ve covered the bases for the worst case scenario, nobody can know for sure or be absolutely certain that we will have a full house for the Aberdeen game. Let’s hope so though 🤞

GorgieRules22

Unless I’m looking at it wrong this morning I can’t seem to access the e tickets page to check my account.

35 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Unless I’m looking at it wrong this morning I can’t seem to access the e tickets page to check my account.

Neither can I so you are looking at it ‘right’.

Just checked , nothing for me yet but i wouldn't expect anything until the staff have got in, had a coffee, chatted about love island, the olympics etc etc etc

:) 

Clark Griswold

Hearts just tweeted 2 mins ago with a reminder that the 700+ ballot will run this morning, so don't think they've run it yet

Just checked my e-tickets and have got tickets this morning at 903. Delighted. Good luck to everyone else as well and see you tomorrow night. Mon the Jt’s. 

14 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Just checked my e-tickets and have got tickets this morning at 903. Delighted. Good luck to everyone else as well and see you tomorrow night. Mon the Jt’s. 

Screenshot above head or im calling BS

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

👍

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Walter Payton

I've got 3 showing in my account history now as well. What's the advice if you can't actually make the game? I've tried phoning the ticket office but nobody's answering the phone. 

Hearts of Vladland
5 minutes ago, Juan Jose Carricondo Perez said:

I got 4 this morning as well. Delighted!

Was it added at 9:01 as well?

Hearts of Vladland
2 minutes ago, Walter Payton said:

I've got 3 showing in my account history now as well. What's the advice if you can't actually make the game? I've tried phoning the ticket office but nobody's answering the phone. 

I have requested 3 so I’m hoping when you phone they give them to me 🤞

Edited by Hearts of Vladland

Stendelnator

At the risk of sounding like a party pooper, nobody should be getting tickets to this game if they’ve already been to one of the last two, and other people have missed out on all three ballots. Hopefully the club have been smart on that front. 

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

At the risk of sounding like a party pooper, nobody should be getting tickets to this game if they’ve already been to one of the last two, and other people have missed out on all three ballots. Hopefully the club have been smart on that front. 

Its the first game.   Cup was different. Ive been to all 3 games. Cove i was a covid sub tho.

Hearts of Vladland
Just now, Stendelnator said:

Everyone I know that got the two cup games has also got the Celtic game yet I know a few people that haven’t had any.

8 minutes ago, Walter Payton said:

Email

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Everyone I know that got the two cup games has also got the Celtic game yet I know a few people that haven’t had any.

Not me, I got the 2 cup games but nothing for the celtic game. C'est la vie

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Juan Jose Carricondo Perez said:

I got 4 this morning as well. Delighted!

:lol:

Thought I better edit my post as there’s a few sensitive souls on Kickback.

Hearts of Vladland

It’s looking likely this will be the only game that all season ticket holders won’t be able to go to so surely it should have been down to loyalty points? Probably just me being selfish due to not getting a ticket but what is the point in me having 200+ Loyalty points and not being able able to get a ticket for a game with limited capacity? I’d understand if the limited capacity was to last a while but the club isn’t expecting it to.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez
14 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Was it added at 9:01 as well?

9.17 must be working their way through them. 

Hearts of Vladland
1 minute ago, Juan Jose Carricondo Perez said:

9.17 must be working their way through them. 

Maybe still some hope then 👍🏼

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

Thought I better edit my post as there’s a few sensitive souls on Kickback.

Understandable though given half of season ticket holders will miss out. 

Some who get allocated this morning won’t be able to go though so returns could well still be allocated out tomorrow morning. 
Times like these I’d hate to work in the Ticket Office!

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Juan Jose Carricondo Perez said:

Understandable though given half of season ticket holders will miss out. 

Some who get allocated this morning won’t be able to go though so returns could well still be allocated out tomorrow morning. 
Times like these I’d hate to work in the Ticket Office!

👍

20 minutes ago, Walter Payton said:

[email protected]

Fort Vallance
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As opposed to picking up the ticket from 12-7pm at the TO which seems perfectly reasonable 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

The point was that people travelling a distance might have to change or organise travel plans which may or may not be possible at shorter notice. Not that they couldnt pick up the tickets. But thanks for your thoughtful insight.

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

It’s looking likely this will be the only game that all season ticket holders won’t be able to go to so surely it should have been down to loyalty points? Probably just me being selfish due to not getting a ticket but what is the point in me having 200+ Loyalty points and not being able able to get a ticket for a game with limited capacity? I’d understand if the limited capacity was to last a while but the club isn’t expecting it to.

Have we ever used loyalty points for home tickets before? Personally I think it’s right that season ticket holders get primacy for tickets as they’ve paid up front to watch home games. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

The point was that people travelling a distance might have to change or organise travel plans which may or may not be possible at shorter notice. Not that they couldnt pick up the tickets. But thanks for your thoughtful insight.

Unfortunately that’s the situation, take it up with the club not me, just passing on what they said. If you can’t make it someone else will. As someone who stays close by I wouldn’t want to be given special dispensation over someone who used to go every week who lives elsewhere. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

crunchy frog

I think the ballot actually depends on where you name was on the FOH tribute 3rd top a few seasons ago. I was right next to the badge. Just saying, like

:pleasingao:

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

As someone who has well over 200 LPs and was lucky enough to get a ticket, I would agree and also would have included those that paid full price for their ST. 

Of course this would only have been fair if the club were 100% certain that this was going to be the only game that had limited numbers, which isn't a definite 

Fort Vallance
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately that’s the situation, take it up with the club not me, just passing on what they said. 

No worries. The club are between a rock and a hard place. Whatever they do isnt going to suit everyone. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Have we ever used loyalty points for home tickets before? Personally I think it’s right that season ticket holders get primacy for tickets as they’ve paid up front to watch home games. 

Have Scotland? Yet that operated successfully in the summer and everyone accepted it was fair, despite all of us paying the same for membership.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

No worries. The club are between a rock and a hard place. Whatever they do isnt going to suit everyone. 

Indeed, a situation not of their making. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Have Scotland? Yet that operated successfully in the summer and everyone accepted it was fair, despite all of us paying the same for membership.

No idea what Scotland did but a membership is ( I imagine ) a significantly less commitment than pre paying for tickets for all their matches in a season. 

Hearts of Vladland
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I maybe never made that clear, I feel it should have went to season ticket holders with the most loyalty points. We have never had a restricted attendance at home in my memory? So we have never had this issue before, as I said if it was to last more than a couple of games I’d completely understand the ballot system as long as it was trying even out how many games each person was getting.

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

I maybe never made that clear, I feel it should have went to season ticket holders with the most loyalty points. We have never had a restricted attendance at home in my memory? So we have never had this issue before, as I said if it was to last more than a couple of games I’d completely understand the ballot system as long as it was trying even out how many games each person was getting.

That's just it, the club do not know how many games will be restricted in attendance.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Not sure that ST holders who go to more away games should take priority over another ST holder who goes to less / no away games.  The money for these away games doesn’t go into Hearts after all.  Doubt there’s a solution that would keep everyone happy. 

GorgieRules22

Season ticket for over 20 years, pay a lot  into the Foundation since the start, paid full whack on the first day again for a season ticket and had one ticket in the last three ballots.

They should have thought about looking after their best customers first.

Hearts of Vladland
4 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

That's just it, the club do not know how many games will be restricted in attendance.

We have been told all restrictions will be lifted on the 9th.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/long-awaited-return-of-fans-as-hearts-are-told-to-prepare-for-lifting-of-all-crowd-restrictions-3295284

Just got notification I’ve been successful in the second ballot. Good luck to my fellow jambos. Hopefully we won’t have to go through this much longer & we can all get back into the stadium soon. 

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

We have been told loads of stuff that hasn't happened in the last 15 months. Lets wait and see.