• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

I haven't been to any yet and been a season ticket holder for more years than I care to remember but musn't complain before I get accused of moaning again.

That’s brutal mate.

Seems theres some right good supporters out there that have been given a bit of a raw deal. 

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

That’s brutal mate.

Seems theres some right good supporters out there that have been given a bit of a raw deal. 

👍

Hagar the Horrible

Daft laddie question if you got one for the celtic game then those who did not should be guaranteed the Aberdeen game...yes/no or is it a ballot again? 

Daft question number 2. Will those who were lucky in the celtic ballot also all get hibs tickets. Or is that one a new fair draw.

Finally number 3. On a scale of 1-10 how pissed off are half our fan base going to be if we are allowed an allocation of all our season ticket holders and some miss no games?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

Folk spent hundreds of pounds last season and received 14 streams in return and renewed again this season (despite not being guaranteed getting to games). Most of the fans will donate to FoH as well. Hardly scummy to take a small reduction on this year's season ticket. They kept the team going during a pandemic.

Well said. 
A lot of us have put in a hell of a lot of money in for little in return, one season of 14 home games then 14 streams is a good enough reason to take a discount when it’s offered. 

SectionDJambo

I can understand the disappointment of anyone who didn’t get a ticket for the Celtic match. However, in my opinion, all season ticket holders should have the same chance as each other of being lucky enough to get a ticket. If there are still restrictions for the Aberdeen match then those unlucky this time should be in first for that match. That’s only fair. Hopefully, after that we can all get back in.
Loyalty points are mainly won by guys who are fortunate enough to be unhindered in going to away matches, whereas others may have work or family commitments or have financial restraints which make travelling away difficult. It’s not cheap to go to away games anymore, especially if a father wants to be at games with sons and daughters. Loyalty points give other advantages to those who have gathered up a decent amount by way of ticket priority. Being at the head of the queue for a match at Tynecastle shouldn’t be one of them, in my opinion.

Where does the fan rating end? Why not prioritise those who have been season ticket holders for the longest time? I wouldn’t, but the case could be made. What about guys who pay well above the minimum £10 to FOH? The guys who paid big money into the Romanov share issue, knowing they’d never get it back?

The potential list of people who have helped the club through good times and bad is endless. It’s best to keep it fair and simple for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Daft laddie question if you got one for the celtic game then those who did not should be guaranteed the Aberdeen game...yes/no or is it a ballot again? 

Daft question number 2. Will those who were lucky in the celtic ballot also all get hibs tickets. Or is that one a new fair draw.

Finally number 3. On a scale of 1-10 how pissed off are half our fan base going to be if we are allowed an allocation of all our season ticket holders and some miss no games?

According to Hearts they say that the draw will be weighted to take into account who has been alloacted a ticket.

So in theory if we have sold 10k of season tickets and about 5k have already been able to attend games then you would assume that the other 5k would have a  decent chance of getting a ticket for the next game.

I have read already that some have got tickets for all our home games and others have not had any.

No doubt the system they use to make the decision will be about as clear as the list vote for the MSP's.

GorgieRules22
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well said. 
A lot of us have put in a hell of a lot of money in for little in return, one season of 14 home games then 14 streams is a good enough reason to take a discount when it’s offered. 

Nah not for me.

It wasn’t the clubs fault there was a pandemic and with us being demoted the club were struggling. If you could afford another season ticket you don’t ask for money off your last one for me.

Pretty poor that to be honest.

4 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Nah not for me.

It wasn’t the clubs fault there was a pandemic and with us being demoted the club were struggling. If you could afford another season ticket you don’t ask for money off your last one for me.

Still not sure how many games we'll get to see this season either. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Nah not for me.

I didn’t respond to any of your posts calling me scummy, now do me the favour of leaving me alone as your opinion and knowledge of the reasons why folk have chosen this discount (not money back as you’ve ridiculously said quite a few times) is limited. I give the club around a grand a year and if I want to take a discount, considering the utter dross we’ve suffered for 5 years, that has literally nothing to do with you. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

I’m missing one already, as are 5k ST holders, for the third season running. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

All of them.

Glass half full.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I’m missing one already, as are 5k ST holders, for the third season running. 

Be prepared for missing more. Not out of the woods yet. 

been here before
40 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Can only assume your 14 year old so I’ll leave you be.

Given you've been having a stropping, toys out the pram temper tantrum for hours now along the lines of an upset five year old thats probably wise.

Its no faiiiiiiiiirrrrrr....

Edited by been here before

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t respond to any of your posts calling me scummy, now do me the favour of leaving me alone as your opinion and knowledge of the reasons why folk have chosen this discount (not money back as you’ve ridiculously said quite a few times) is limited. I give the club around a grand a year and if I want to take a discount, considering the utter dross we’ve suffered for 5 years, that has literally nothing to do with you. 

Sorry I touched a nerve.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Be prepared for missing more. Not out of the woods yet. 

I am prepared, that’s one reason I took the discount in the first place and I don’t think we deserved to be called scummy on JKB for doing so. 

Edited by Pasquale for King
Playing nice.

Saint Jambo
18 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

1. Aberdeen game: If capacity is still limited to less than the number of season ticket holders, then those who didn't get a Celtic ticket get priority. That should allow all those ST holders to go. If that left remaining tickets then those would go to a ballot of those who were at the Aberdeen game.

2. Hibs game: If capacity is still limited, it will be a weighted ballot. It isn't exactly clear what this means. Some people have interpreted it as 'one game on, one game off', but that doesn't take account of those who went to both games. My interpretation would be that all those who had been to 1 game would be equal in the ballot, but those who had been to both Aberdeen and Celtic would be at the back of the queue.

3. If the Celtic game is the only game that is a reduced crowd, all Season Ticket holders should be delighted as it means they get to go to all remaining games. Hearts were clear what the process would be before we bought STs. We all got the same thing for our money, entry into all games with no cap on capacity and entry into a weighted ballot for those with a reduced capacity. Complaining after the fact that you haven't got a ticket in the ballot and therefore have been treated unfairly, is like buying a lottery ticket and complaining you were treated unfairly because someone else won £100m and you didn't. Sure it would have been nice to win, but you haven't been cheated. I'm sure the answer to the question is spread along the full range of 0-10.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I am prepared, that’s one reason I took the discount in the first place and I don’t think we deserved to be called scummy on JKB for doing so. 

Quite right. I did the same. 

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Fans who didn’t take a reduction and back the club again with cash probably should have been shown more loyalty though.

Not everyone’s finances are the same but if I could afford a season ticket in no way am I taking money back from the club were supposed to love.

That would be fine but I happily took the money off for the home games missed end of 19/20 season, because the club continued to spunk wages on loic damour. We paid for 2 tickets last season and watched only 1 stream, took no shop vouchers etc etc.

We have been wasteful with cash and give so much already. Nobody at all should be criticised for taking money back if offered.

been here before
8 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Constantly digging people out on here, it’s probably not the right thing to do. I was just giving you the option to do it to my face rather than being smart on 

Whose digging folk?

You've not got a ticket, neither have 1000s of others. They're not hapoy but grudgingly accepting of it, its shite but there it is. You on the other hand have spent the day calling people scummy, you're banging on about being a bigger fan than others that you deserve a ticket more than them, that you're more important... ST for a hundred years and 50 billion LPs. So what?

Well sorry to piss on your chips hotshot but you're no better or worse than a new ST holder whose only got those 20 LPs.

Wind your neck in and get over youself.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

That would be fine but I happily took the money off for the home games missed end of 19/20 season, because the club continued to spunk wages on loic damour. We paid for 2 tickets last season and watched only 1 stream, took no shop vouchers etc etc.

We have been wasteful with cash and give so much already. Nobody at all should be criticised for taking money back if offered.

You do what you want mate that’s your choice but it’s certainly not a choice I’d have made. Support the club through thick and thin even when bad choices are made, it’s all part and parcel of supporting the club.

Personally I wouldn’t ask for a penny back from the club, real eye opener to see so many on here that have.

been here before
3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Go and see if your pals are coming out and give it a rest for the night there’s a good laddie 👍🏻

Theres an idea. We could compare our tickets for the game.

Want to play?

Ahhh... wait a minute...

5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You do what you want mate that’s your choice but it’s certainly not a choice I’d have made. Support the club through thick and thin even when bad choices are made, it’s all part and parcel of supporting the club.

Personally I wouldn’t ask for a penny back from the club, real eye opener to see so many on here that have.

Give it a rest now mate. Everybody gets how fantastic a Hearts fan you are. 

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Being a happy clapper I knew you would come good.😄

I take it you didn't enter? :rolleyes:

SectionDJambo

Have I understood correctly the wee snippet in the conditions of entry which suggest to me that food and drink in sealed containers are allowed, due to the refreshments kiosks being closed.

Does this mean that taking a plastic bottle or can of juice inside the ground is allowed for this game?

davemclaren
Just now, SectionDJambo said:

Have I understood correctly the wee snippet in the conditions of entry which suggest to me that food and drink in sealed containers are allowed, due to the refreshments kiosks being closed.

Does this mean that taking a plastic bottle or can of juice inside the ground is allowed for this game?

Yes. 

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yes. 

Well, that is a leap of faith. Hopefully not abused by anyone in a fit of rage.

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

And if you do throw your empty, or full bottle at the Celtic bench, make sure you sanitise it first. 

Rick Sanchez

I got searched last time with two bottles of juice and the new home top in a bag. Guy said 'you've not got any cans have you?'.

Not sure if they're allowed or not, I take a bottle anyway. 

SectionDJambo
Just now, Furious Styles said:

And if you do throw your empty, or full bottle at the Celtic bench, make sure you sanitise it first. 

It's more Doncaster I would be worried about attracting attention. I hope nobody lets us down. We can do without the trouble.

3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

You’d only need to sanitise it if they gave you it back. 

GorgieRules22
22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres an idea. We could compare our tickets for the game.

Want to play?

Ahhh... wait a minute...

Compare my tickets any time, Iv already offered you the chance to take my seat number ... you don’t seem so keen though so best to leave the chat to the adults now and give it a rest for the night 👍🏻

been here before
10 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Compare my tickets any time, Iv already offered you the chance to take my seat number ... you don’t seem so keen though so best to leave the chat to the adults now and give it a rest for the night 👍🏻

Why would I want your seat number? You're not in it.

Id be asking some poor random if he's Superfan.

Edited by been here before

10 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

What would be the point your seat would empty  😂

Bungalow Bill

I got a ticket in the original ballot, but still not received it. Anyone else in the same boat?

Edited by Apache Mal

GorgieRules22
Just now, Dazo said:

What would be the point your seat would empty  😂

Pretty sure nobody will be sitting in their correct seats, in a couple of weeks we could be though 😉

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Pretty sure nobody will be sitting in their correct seats, in a couple of weeks we could be though 😉

To be fair I’ve managed to bag my platinum seats, the row in front though but can’t complain. 

Clark Griswold
28 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I brought a bottle of water and a packet of crisps in the cup games and nobody batted an eye lid 

Bungalow Bill

Just checked my eticket account, and my seat has changed since Wednesday. Assume this is to accommodate the extra tickets. I’ve been moved from the main stand to the Wheatfield. 

Just now, Apache Mal said:

Just checked my eticket account, and my seat has changed since Wednesday. Assume this is to accommodate the extra tickets. I’ve been moved from the main stand to the Wheatfield. 

I’d assume you need to pick your ticket up. 

Clark Griswold
18 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

:yas: 
offers of exchanges of seat numbers because of disagreements. Footballs back at Tynie lads and lassies!

Jambof3tornado
34 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yes. Alcohol is strictly forbidden.......

Bungalow Bill
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’d assume you need to pick your ticket up. 

Yeah, I doubt I’d have time to do that and the ticket office will be absolute chaos. 

39 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Yeah, I doubt I’d have time to do that and the ticket office will be absolute chaos. 

Nah, ticket office was fine last two games. There'll be some folks from the additional ballot picking up but they have between now an KO to do so. Picked up the Cove ones in 30 secs flat.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

I take it you didn't enter? :rolleyes:

Yes but I'm quite happy I missed out on this one as I would rather go to the next one.

The Real Maroonblood
55 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Is the Aberdeen game still a full house?

We should hopefully know next week. 

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Is the Aberdeen game still a full house?

Depends on several factors.

Even if zero restrictions the marketing guys are going to have to work their asses off to fill every seat.

Edited by DETTY29