Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Steady stream of fans in buying tickets this morning when I was in shop. 

13K would be impressive. More, and the allocation issue is at the forefront !

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

heartsfc_fan
Just now, JALBO said:

I think based on this, which shows about 800 less sold than my early morning count, there's two or three possibilities. It could be that people who took the £25 option, and have not yet renewed, have their seats still hidden from sale; and/or no sales at all have been permitted in lower N or lower G; and/or there's a lot of seats dotted around that are not currently showing available for some reason, but are going to show up at some point.

Someone may have some intel on the first couple of points, but, nevertheless, still good sales, and I suspect it'll rise further over the next 10 days. 

Lower G, N, R and Q won't be for sale. So that might be about 800?

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Lower G, N, R and Q won't be for sale. So that might be about 800?

I had worked out how many red zone seats appeared to be allocated in R and Q so I have factored that in; but I had assumed existing seson ticket holders in G and N (if they exist?) were allowed to renew for those sections, and so guestimated a chunk of empty seats in both those sections, but not the full sections. Do we have existing season ticket holders in lower N or G?

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - now on general sale
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I can assure you won't be disappointed

You will still get the build up, the pub and the expectation leaving it

(the games will still be ***** though!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, savage said:

I said i wouldn't go back under robbie cause the football bored me but i miss the build up and the expectation leaving the pub to go to the game.  Hoping i am not disappointed

You'll be fine. The build up and expectation will still be the same 😁

9 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Anyone know what this is listed under ST benefits? Access to a private bar/bistro or a one-off invite to the bistro during the season?

• NEW: Access to a Season Ticket Holder Bistro at Tynecastle Park. 

What is the Season Ticket Holder Bistro and when will it open?

The Executive Lounge at Tynecastle will open Thursday to Sunday (not matchdays) in the summer as an exclusive bistro for Season Ticket holders and their guests. 

This will provide a chef prepared casual dining experience at a great price. More information on menus, how to book etc will be shared with season ticket holders in June.

For a more formal dining experience the Skyline Restaurant will, of course, still be available with a 10% discount applied for Season Ticket holders.

been here before

"A chef prepared casual dining experience".

Excuse the pun but talk about word salad. That means nothing.

Have we had an admin prepared electronic or otherwise form of personal communique from the club to the stakeholders advising of same? I dont recal seeing it.

Might have to demand a statement.

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

"A chef prepared casual dining experience".

Excuse the pun but talk about word salad. That means nothing.

Hospitality, especially restaurants are brilliant at saying lots without actually saying anything. 

It's all "a hint of this" "a twist of that" If it didn't work they wouldn't do it. 

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

I had worked out how many red zone seats appeared to be allocated in R and Q so I have factored that in; but I had assumed existing seson ticket holders in G and N (if they exist?) were allowed to renew for those sections, and so guestimated a chunk of empty seats in both those sections, but not the full sections. Do we have existing season ticket holders in lower N or G?

I've renewed in lower N along with 3 others.

Edited by Section N Rules

been here before
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Hospitality, especially restaurants are brilliant at saying lots without actually saying anything. 

It's all "a hint of this" "a twist of that" If it didn't work they wouldn't do it. 

True. Mugs will buy into all sorts of  vacuous pish if they think it sounds good. 'Pre-order' is my favourite. Its the modern day Emperors new clothes.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

True. Mugs will buy into all sorts of  vacuous pish if they think it sounds good. 'Pre-order' is my favourite. Its the modern day Emperors new clothes.

I went for Sunday lunch the other week, it was lovely, but the menu said the beef came with a horseradish foam 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I asked them to leave the foam off and just bring a jar of the actual sauce. The waiter said they get asked that a lot 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I digress. 

TynecastleBC5

Could anybody that has already purchased their season tickets clarify if the club have provided any information as to what will happen if we go into another COVID lockdown etc? Was close to buying 2 this morning but ament sure what the script is..... don’t want to trudge through 37 pages so would appreciate any guidance 👍

1 minute ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Could anybody that has already purchased their season tickets clarify if the club have provided any information as to what will happen if we go into another COVID lockdown etc? Was close to buying 2 this morning but ament sure what the script is..... don’t want to trudge through 37 pages so would appreciate any guidance 👍

You’ll get a free stream. 

TynecastleBC5
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’ll get a free stream. 

Thanks Dave 👍 hopefully no expensive streams. 🥵

been here before

Worry no more the LPs etc are a glorious golden text. As is my "balance" which is a paltry £0.00.

Whats that about then?

been here before
12 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Any idea what the 235 means beside my name?

Screenshot_20210812-165015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ive got my ref no next to my name.

portobellojambo1
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I've got a random number next to my name as well now, since yesterday. I can now clearly see my number of loyalty points as well, so it seems they have made a small change to the page, although that doesn't really clear up why there is a number next to our names as well.

portobellojambo1
20 minutes ago, been here before said:

Worry no more the LPs etc are a glorious golden text. As is my "balance" which is a paltry £0.00.

Whats that about then?

Is it possible that the number in the balance column may change if a further lockdown comes into play meaning that the cost of a season ticket for next season may drop based on the number of games that need to be viewed via Hearts TV rather than being at the games (wild guess and I'm probably a million miles away from the right reason).

Hungry hippo
39 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Your new squad number. Welcome to the team.

14 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Is it possible that the number in the balance column may change if a further lockdown comes into play meaning that the cost of a season ticket for next season may drop based on the number of games that need to be viewed via Hearts TV rather than being at the games (wild guess and I'm probably a million miles away from the right reason).

Nothing in the terms and conditions re any reduction next season due to Covid restrictions this season. The remedy for that eventuality is stated as access to a match stream. 

9 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Your new squad number. Welcome to the team.

Maybe I'm the 235th ranked 'uber' fan.  Based only on LPs......

Highly doubt I'm even close to 235th.

portobellojambo1
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nothing in the terms and conditions re any reduction next season due to Covid restrictions this season. The remedy for that eventuality is stated as access to a match stream. 

I did say I was probably a million miles away from the correct reason dave. In my defence though the week before the lockdown just ending actually began there was nothing in the T & C's at that time saying that eventually we would potentially receive a reduced ST price going forward.

54 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's your member number. Mine is a few more digits long though... but one in my group has a shorter one as well.

The lower the number the longer the season ticker holder perhaps. Did you start going in the 1930's?

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Whats that about then?

Phone the Ticket Office.

been here before
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Phone the Ticket Office.

Might email them- no one ever thinks of that.

Do you know the email address?

29 minutes ago, been here before said:

Might email them- no one ever thinks of that.

Do you know the email address?

They tell you it on the automated answer when you phone

been here before
4 minutes ago, kila said:

They tell you it on the automated answer when you phone

You have to phone for the email address?

I dont know the phone number though. Its not like I can email them to find out the number either.

Typical lack of communication from the club. 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

I dont know the phone number though. Its not like I can email them to find out the number either.

Well if you struggle with other means of finding the email address, such as from the website, then I guess phoning to get it is your best option. You could just dictate your email over the phone while you're on the line though.

been here before
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Well if you struggle with other means of finding the email address, such as from the website, then I guess phoning to get it is your best option. You could just dictate your email over the phone while you're on the line though.

Theres a website?

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Or a lack of ability to do what everyone else can do easily as you will see from the replies

Why do people always blame the club for their own failings ?

been here before
Just now, CJGJ said:

Or a lack of ability to do what everyone else can do easily as you will see from the replies

Why do people always blame the club for their own failings ?

No idea but they do. Very, very frequently. The amount of people who post on here who want their hands held and spoon fed the most simple of things because they cant be arsed doing them theirselves is staggering.

If no-one does it for them its the clubs fault.

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, kila said:

:lol:

Bought mine as soon as they were released on General Sale - never typed in my card details so fast 😂 Can’t wait for next weekend 🇱🇻

Does anyone recall how many we had last time we were able to play in front of fans (I appreciate that season didn’t go too well 🙃)? In fact, what’s the most we’ve ever had?

Be great if we can get to 14,000 or more. 

The more we have, while fully aware we need to keep a chunk back for a general sale every match, will hopefully mean the days of the uglies getting the full Roseburn are gone.

The way I see it, we should give them the same % of the ground as they do with us. For example, Celtic give us around 800 tickets normally - ie - just over 1% of their capacity. We should return the favour - around 250 tickets. Same with Rangers.

Only hibs should get the full Roseburn (unless they reduced our allocation at ER).

Sorry if it's been asked already, but we're existing season ticket holders. I'm assuming our seats will be the same and new cards sent out? We've had no info from Hearts.

6 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Sorry if it's been asked already, but we're existing season ticket holders. I'm assuming our seats will be the same and new cards sent out? We've had no info from Hearts.

you will only get new cards if you have moved seats, or been moved due to the Red Zone set up.

Call or email the club to confirm

6 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

I was intending using my existing ST card unless another drops through the post.

Just now, Biffa Bacon said:

I was intending using my existing ST card unless another drops through the post.

Mmmm This for me might be difficult. I'll blame the house move. 😁 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold