• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I always bring a fish supper. And I'm a big fan of 4-4-2, and I intend to let Neilson know this.

A smelly fish supper eater next to you is the pits at a football match. 🥸

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I always bring a fish supper. And I'm a big fan of 4-4-2, and I intend to let Neilson know this.

🤣🤣 halvsies or get oot

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Us Main Standites get the nice new ones whereas the Wheatfield plebites have to make do with their old scaffy ones.

:verysmug:

Better off in the Wheatfield methinks.

28 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'll leave you the chips that stick to the batter which has come away due to being drowned in brown sauce.

Stuck batter and brown sauce drowned chips are there to be savoured. 🍟

Perth to Paisley
2 hours ago, toonland said:

I renewed along with my brother as soon as the original datess opened up. We both haven’t received new cards. Are we just meant to use the same unused cards from last season?

Yes

Only a few in lower sections are being sent out

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Stuck batter and brown sauce drowned chips are there to be savoured. 🍟

39 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'll leave you the chips that stick to the batter which has come away due to being drowned in brown sauce.

What Dave says 👌🏻🤣

3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Count at 5pm today:

Wheatfield: 360

Gorgie: 297

Main: 344

Total remaining: 1001

The count I had done about 90 minutes after the club announced 12,000 sales on Friday was 1416 - so we've sold about another 415 since then, plus any wheelchair, blind and PA season tickets as well as any hospitality season passes that have been purchased since then. I imagine we're pretty close to 12,500.

It's perhaps notable that the Premium seating in the Main stand has sold out.

At least another two bought in the main stand👍👍

David McCaig
3 hours ago, sadj said:

What section is premium? 

Just in front of the directors box, I switched from Wheatfield Platinum to the back row of Premium and now sit directly in front of Ann Budge!!!

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Just in front of the directors box, I switched from Wheatfield Platinum to the back row of Premium and now sit directly in front of Ann Budge!!!

Is she happy about that? 😄

4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Be on your best behaviour or else🥶

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Lol does she whisper sweet nothings in your ear😀 so is pr above the tunnel and R just to the gorgie side of it

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - last day today
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Last day of ST sales today apparently. 

Really ?

Suppose they need to get them out to punters before Sunday so makes sense in a card-printing view of things.

Thought 13K was possible. Looks like it will be short of that.

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Really ?

Suppose they need to get them out to punters before Sunday so makes sense in a card-printing view of things.

Thought 13K was possible. Looks like it will be short of that.

5pm tonight according to the Hearts FB page. 

kingantti1874

it isn’t “really” the last day though.  Just the last day before they start selling match tickets. So last day you can freely choose a seat.

if you wanna buy a ST in a month no one will stop you

i bought mine in October once. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Count at 12.15pm today with an afternoon of sales to go......

Wheatfield: 328

Gorgie: 280

Main: 324

Total remaining: 932

I would imagine we have pushed through 12,500 at this point. 

27 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count at 12.15pm today with an afternoon of sales to go......

Wheatfield: 328

Gorgie: 280

Main: 324

Total remaining: 932

I would imagine we have pushed through 12,500 at this point. 

👍

BerraBelieveit
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Trying to get through to the TO on the phone but it seems no-one's in today.

Tell me about it, honestly tried about 50 times since 9am. 

10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 10700 for anyone interested 

Decent for them tbh. Lucky they got so many before their summer sale starts. 

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Is there a way to speak to someone in the ticket office?  I’m trying to buy two tickets, I’m logged in and trying to add my laddie from my network.  It says there is no one on my network.  Then, when I go to add him to my network it says he’s already there!  I’ve emailed (as the phone line tells you to) but with the deadline approaching I’m wanting this sorted out!

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

it isn’t “really” the last day though.  Just the last day before they start selling match tickets. So last day you can freely choose a seat.

if you wanna buy a ST in a month no one will stop you

i bought mine in October once. 

It is.

Having got my two together last night I was pretty lucky there’s not many seats together left in the main stand except up the ends of the stand.

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Boab said:

It is.

due to work commitments I’ve bought serveral season tickets after the official “deadline” as above one as late as October (this was the 201/20 season).  I paid full price despite the games I had missed.

why would this season be any different? And why would hearts refuse to sell a season ticket after today. 

it’s just that the seat could be sold for individual games from today’s. If it’s available for all games I’m pretty sure the club will still sell as they have done in seasons passed 

David McCaig
48 minutes ago, UnworthyPapaLazaru said:

Is there a way to speak to someone in the ticket office?  I’m trying to buy two tickets, I’m logged in and trying to add my laddie from my network.  It says there is no one on my network.  Then, when I go to add him to my network it says he’s already there!  I’ve emailed (as the phone line tells you to) but with the deadline approaching I’m wanting this sorted out!

Try 0131-200-7297 or 0131-200-7298

55 minutes ago, UnworthyPapaLazaru said:

Try emailing :  [email protected]

David McCaig
Just now, UnworthyPapaLazaru said:

I’ve tried the email route.  I’ll give the numbers a try and see what happens.  Cheers

Be patient, the numbers might ring out a couple of times, but you'll get through eventually.

25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

due to work commitments I’ve bought serveral season tickets after the official “deadline” as above one as late as October (this was the 201/20 season).  I paid full price despite the games I had missed.

why would this season be any different? And why would hearts refuse to sell a season ticket after today. 

it’s just that the seat could be sold for individual games from today’s. If it’s available for all games I’m pretty sure the club will still sell as they have done in seasons passed 

Hear that, only going on club announcement. Deadline, 5pm today.

Edited by Boab

It is a bit of a farce not being able to get through on either number. No queues, no answering, just cuts you off after 12 rings. 
I went in yesterday to pay my stepsons deferred season ticket to find the ticket office was closed on a Monday. I e-mailed the ticket office last week and they advised me to either go into the ticket office office hours( no mention it was closed a Monday), and they gave me 2 numbers to phone, which have rung out all day. 

I very rarely complain, but for me on deadline day, or run up to the season starting properly, you would think it should be a smoother process. I went online to try pay balance of deferred season ticket, but it was showing the normal amount, without the £25 already paid for the Hearts pass to defer it. 

I just hope that my stepsons seat doesnt get sold due to me not being able to renew today. I will kick up one almighty fuss if it has. For me it just seems a bit amateurish. 

1 minute ago, daftie said:

It is a bit of a farce not being able to get through on either number. No queues, no answering, just cuts you off after 12 rings. 
I went in yesterday to pay my stepsons deferred season ticket to find the ticket office was closed on a Monday. I e-mailed the ticket office last week and they advised me to either go into the ticket office office hours( no mention it was closed a Monday), and they gave me 2 numbers to phone, which have rung out all day. 

I very rarely complain, but for me on deadline day, or run up to the season starting properly, you would think it should be a smoother process. I went online to try pay balance of deferred season ticket, but it was showing the normal amount, without the £25 already paid for the Hearts pass to defer it. 

I just hope that my stepsons seat doesnt get sold due to me not being able to renew today. I will kick up one almighty fuss if it has. For me it just seems a bit amateurish. 

Try emailing them today/right away - hopefully they will look at your email before putting the ticket on sale for the Aberdeen game.

I have emailed them today as well! The guy from ticket office was there yesterday and took my number and said somebody would phone me today. 

kingantti1874
56 minutes ago, Boab said:

Hear that, only going on club announcement. Deadline, 5pm today.

Yep that is consistent with what theyve said previously though, It’s more like a soft deadline though in that match day tickets will be released so seats are harder to come by, and if you want to buy a ST you can do but it certainly isn’t as good value .

Final count at 4.30pm today:

Wheatfield: 265

Gorgie: 231

Main: 268

Total remaining: 764

Based on when the club announced 12,000 sales (1,400 plus were remaining at that point), it looks as if we should be closer to 12,700 than 12,500 that the club just announced. Either way, a good effort.

I started another count at 4.52pm but the seat map disappeared. I could see quite a number of further seats had been sold since my 4.30pm count, so there was definitely less than 764 left at 5pm. It was a very good afternoon for sales.

4 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hibs 10700 for anyone interested 

Ron is going to be gutted, with him voting to demote us he must have thought some would wonder down to them.

Welcome to Scottish Soccer, welcome to Natural Order.

Edited by Gambo

Gorgie_Rules

Good effort

Need to get the Aberdeen tickets on sale asap. Roughly 5,700 tickets to sell before Sunday for a sell out, think its unlikely but be good to get close

24 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Good effort

Need to get the Aberdeen tickets on sale asap. Roughly 5,700 tickets to sell before Sunday for a sell out, think its unlikely but be good to get close

12,500 plus 1,200 Aberdeen minus segregation in roseburn stand and various red zones.  Nearer 4,500 to sell , possible sell out.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold