• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

You can actually see your loyalty points if you click on your name at the bottom of the page there is a bar which says View Account Menu. IF you click on that and then history there is an option to view loyalty points and other things.

It is still not great though.

Aye but that's just the total history of your points not the current total as far as i can see. It looks like there is a bit at the top where it should show current points but nothing there. Not a huge issue the now u suppose as until away games are happening you won't need to know but still seems a basic thing to have.

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

My 11 year old son’s issue in the Gorgie (apart from the old birds next to us constantly going to the toilets/ for a smoke) was everyone stood up when we were attacking and he couldn’t see a thing so now got front row seats in upper wheatfield so hopefully that will help (although latecomers might be annoying!). 

Early leavers are worse. 😎

10 minutes ago, been here before said:

I can find out what my LPs are for ie 20 for ST, 1 for ICT but not the total.

I can also find they have birthday wrong by 8 years  :lol:

Finding more info than me then.🤷

Hope yer 8 years younger.💪

1 hour ago, jambo1975 said:

What's the deal with the new etickets site! Can't even see total Loyalty points? Looks awful! 

It's maroon text on a maroon background (what an oversight!) but it is there in the side bar that appears when you click the person icon.

25 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

some of lower D (next to tunnel ) plus lower R & Q (kept for substitutes of both teams) are not in use so STH's are being moved to upper Roseburn at least in the short term. Maybe that's why they're not showing. I would call the TO to explain your issue and hopefully you'll be sorted 

Yeah mate knew about idiotic red zones.

Think I found existing seats by counting the tiny dots.

Seats are in the now small section of lower D after being carved up by tunnel but doesn't show on seating plan as it's merged with lower C due to omission of stairs on new plan.

Not impressed with new site therefore new/extra ticket on hold just now until I'm out the huff.😤

20 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Will there be a general sale for the Aberdeen game?

I seen mentioned there will be a general sale early next week. 

3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Same! 

My wee boy hated the guy who sat behind us who basically shouted and swore for the entire 90mins every week. Appreciate swearing and shouting happens at the football but this was absolutely ridiculous and was just constant and since it was upsetting the wee man (he was only 6 at the time), I had to say something to him. So aye we're moving seats too.

I was going to suggest the ‘Family’ section in the Gorgie but after being in there for with Corporate tickets for a few games maybe that is not great idea either.The ranting and swearing from some of the ‘Family’ seats was pretty poor TBH.

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I was going to suggest the ‘Family’ section in the Gorgie but after being in there for with Corporate tickets for a few games maybe that is not great idea either.The ranting and swearing from some of the ‘Family’ seats was pretty poor TBH.

Yeah I was in the family section in the Gorgie Rd end. It got to the point where I actually asked if we could move seats because the wee man was making himself ill worrying about whether or not this guy was going to be shouting and swearing. The club were willing to move us but he toned down after I said something to him and then Covid hit and we were never back.

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Jamboross said:

Managed to get the same seat I had in 19/20 after not renewing last year. 

Hadn't really planned on getting one this season but **** it, buzzing for the Aberdeen game now!

Hopefully I'm not as cursed as I was that season, the two home games we won were the two games I missed. I havent actually been to a win at Tynecastle since January 2019 😂

I'm not sure we really want you back! :)

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Yeah I was in the family section in the Gorgie Rd end. It got to the point where I actually asked if we could move seats because the wee man was making himself ill worrying about whether or not this guy was going to be shouting and swearing. The club were willing to move us but he toned down after I said something to him and then Covid hit and we were never back.

Not against a bit of ranting and swearing at football but in the ‘Family Stand’ the Club really need to clamp down on behaviour that upsets kids.

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Not against a bit of ranting and swearing at football but in the ‘Family Stand’ the Club really need to clamp down on behaviour that upsets kids.

Absolutely. We all do it; it's part of going to the football. I even have an agreement with the wee man that he can get away with saying certain things at the football lol, but this guy was on another level. The club offered to move seats no problem, but they should be doing something about the cause of the issue, not just moving people away. 

Edited by Batistuta87

I never renewed last season because of the pandemic, felt shite not doing it but made the decision. Renewed today though and this time with my old man who has not long retired - we're both buzzing to get back.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I never renewed last season because of the pandemic, felt shite not doing it but made the decision. Renewed today though and this time with my old man who has not long retired - we're both buzzing to get back.

Nice gesture treating him.

scott herbertson
4 hours ago, JALBO said:

Us dot counters are going to need some training, we're in bad shape.......

Just hope plenty of season tickets get sold - less to count

43 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nice gesture treating him.

Only 220 a ST for over 65's, good prices.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Only 220 a ST for over 65's, good prices.

It certainly is.

I know about the advantages of being old.

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Aye but that's just the total history of your points not the current total as far as i can see. It looks like there is a bit at the top where it should show current points but nothing there. Not a huge issue the now u suppose as until away games are happening you won't need to know but still seems a basic thing to have.

It is information that will need to be visual to all fans looking to secure tickets for away games as in many instances the ticket application depends on the number of LP's held and the number required for some games. Without knowing these figures submitting bulk applications cannot happen correctly as requests will be submitted to the club for people who don't have enough loyalty points, causing the club more work and many being disappointed as they will assume they are going to secure tickets but end up not doing so.

5 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

👍

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It is information that will need to be visual to all fans looking to secure tickets for away games as in many instances the ticket application depends on the number of LP's held and the number required for some games. Without knowing these figures submitting bulk applications cannot happen correctly as requests will be submitted to the club for people who don't have enough loyalty points, causing the club more work and many being disappointed as they will assume they are going to secure tickets but end up not doing so.

Points total is there, as someone said further up they need to change the font colour. If you click on the "points" bit and drag the highlighter bar you will see it.

Screenshot_20210812-002250.png

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, kila said:

It's maroon text on a maroon background (what an oversight!) but it is there in the side bar that appears when you click the person icon.

Ian Black designed the Website? 

Dot Count at 8am today:

ASSUMED SEATS AVAILABLE FOR SEASON TICKETS: 14,288

Less tickets remaining:

MAIN - 713

GORGIE - 541

WHEATFIELD - 698

ESTIMATED TOTAL SOLD: 12,336 + wheelchair, blind and PA sales.

I can't see that any hospitality season passes are being sold yet.

Usual caveats in terms of unknowns - such as exact number of seats in red zones and number of seats not on sale or set aside for hospitality. Added caveat on this attempt is an out-of-shape dot-counter!

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot Count at 8am today:

Less tickets remaining:

MAIN - 713

GORGIE - 541

WHEATFIELD - 698

Usual caveats in terms of unknowns - such as exact number of seats in red zones and number of seats not on sale or set aside for hospitality. Added caveat on this attempt is an out-of-shape dot-counter!

:notworthy:

11 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot Count at 8am today:

Less tickets remaining:

MAIN - 713

GORGIE - 541

WHEATFIELD - 698

Fig I was given was nearer 11000. This was on Monday though.

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

would think that is nearer the mark but huge credit to Jalbo for even attempting this. I guess we will be able to calibrate when the club next makes an announcement

9 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I could be miles out! However, I did  look at the seat map when they were first released yesterday afternoon, and a cursory glance at the available seats then, and what was showing available this morning, were very different - so there had clearly been a lot of sales (or seats removed) between mid-afternoon yesterday and when I did the count this morning.  Hopefully we're heading in the right direction......

portobellojambo1
9 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Points total is there, as someone said further up they need to change the font colour. If you click on the "points" bit and drag the highlighter bar you will see it.

Screenshot_20210812-002250.png

Cheers, found mine now.

scott herbertson
40 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I could be miles out! However, I did  look at the seat map when they were first released yesterday afternoon, and a cursory glance at the available seats then, and what was showing available this morning, were very different - so there had clearly been a lot of sales (or seats removed) between mid-afternoon yesterday and when I did the count this morning.  Hopefully we're heading in the right direction......

Would this take into account seats moved? Just a thought...

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Good news. I think it is safe to assume that those suggesting the 10k renewals included people who had only paid the £25 were wrong.

Can anyone remember how many season tickets we sold in summer 2019?

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Good news. I think it is safe to assume that those suggesting the 10k renewals included people who had only paid the £25 were wrong.

Can anyone remember how many season tickets we sold in summer 2019?

Think it was around 13,500

Actually surprised we’ve sold this many and still rising considering the bad vibe around the management team and players last season. I think the start we’ve had this season has helped massively.

Can’t wait to get back next week.

Some decent seats available, a pair of seats in Section upper D. The last pair in there.

Gone now.

Edited by Nobreath

I said i wouldn't go back under robbie cause the football bored me but i miss the build up and the expectation leaving the pub to go to the game.  Hoping i am not disappointed

41 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Actually surprised we’ve sold this many and still rising considering the bad vibe around the management team and players last season. I think the start we’ve had this season has helped massively.

Can’t wait to get back next week.

Never surprised tbh.

That’s if you don’t listen to the nonsense on here !

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, savage said:

I said i wouldn't go back under robbie cause the football bored me but i miss the build up and the expectation leaving the pub to go to the game.  Hoping i am not disappointed

I can assure you won't be disappointed

You will still get the build up, the pub and the expectation leaving it

(the games will still be ***** though!)

Edited by scott herbertson

20 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

What's the deal with the new etickets site! Can't even see total Loyalty points? Looks awful! 

Ticketmaster know it’s an issue and are working on a fix. Coming soon according to ticket office. 

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

I think based on this, which shows about 800 less sold than my early morning count, there's two or three possibilities. It could be that people who took the £25 option, and have not yet renewed, have their seats still hidden from sale; and/or no sales at all have been permitted in lower N or lower G; and/or there's a lot of seats dotted around that are not currently showing available for some reason, but are going to show up at some point.

Someone may have some intel on the first couple of points, but, nevertheless, still good sales, and I suspect it'll rise further over the next 10 days. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold