Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Am in that category never watched a game either, never ever received an e mail, indeed I dropped a text to a pal who said he hadn't renewed yet........missed the boat now, no e mail did he ever receive about a season ticket closing date, some people don't spend their life on kb/internet.

He should contact the club to see if he can still renew, given he had one last year. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

If the club could sell new season tickets they would polatics must be involved, they are a business. If it were the case of just being devoted to the few they would only let rangers and celtic fans have 2 sections every season. Before anybody starts am no a Hibby.  😆

davemclaren
2 hours ago, poultry said:

If the club could sell new season tickets they would polatics must be involved, they are a business. If it were the case of just being devoted to the few they would only let rangers and celtic fans have 2 sections every season. Before anybody starts am no a Hibby.  😆

Eh?

18 hours ago, Zaba said:

Does anyone have an idea of when season tickets will be available to people who want to buy for the first time? I’ve been keeping an eye on the socials but haven’t seen anything yet. 

I want to get my daughter her first season ticket but here we are - 9 days from the season starting and there is no word?

This is what the ticket office told me:

We currently don’t have a date for general sale, this is more than likely going to be mid-August once we know how many supporters are allowed back into the stadium. Keep an eye on the website for further details being released.

3 hours ago, Ron Maroon said:

This is what the ticket office told me:

We currently don’t have a date for general sale, this is more than likely going to be mid-August once we know how many supporters are allowed back into the stadium. Keep an eye on the website for further details being released.

Still think they’ve missed a trick here.

Someone could have purchased a new ST for last season with no chance of seeing a game yet can’t right now with every chance of getting in come Aug.

davemclaren
55 minutes ago, Boab said:

Still think they’ve missed a trick here.

Someone could have purchased a new ST for last season with no chance of seeing a game yet can’t right now with every chance of getting in come Aug.

I think they have missed a trick financially but it looks like that have tried to be as fair as possible to those who bought them last season and renewed this year. After the ST debacle last year I’m taking that as a positive. 😃

Hopefully new ones will be on sale soon. 

been here before
16 hours ago, poultry said:

Aye ye are.

57 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think they have missed a trick financially but it looks like that have tried to be as fair as possible to those who bought them last season and renewed this year. After the ST debacle last year I’m taking that as a positive. 😃

Hopefully new ones will be on sale soon. 

Hear that, Dave, but am I right in saying that new STs could have been bought last season ? 
If so, those holders would be in a ballot with guys who are 30 year guys.

Don’t see much difference with that and opening up to new STs now tbh.

I just don’t get the waiting to see the restrictions line. 
Sorry, I’m going on here ! 🥴

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Hear that, Dave, but am I right in saying that new STs could have been bought last season ? 
If so, those holders would be in a ballot with guys who are 30 year guys.

Don’t see much difference with that and opening up to new STs now tbh.

I just don’t get the waiting to see the restrictions line. 
Sorry, I’m going on here ! 🥴

In my mind the difference is that those that renewed this season never got to any matches last season with their season tickets so this increases their chances this season while restrictions last. Doesn’t bother me personally but it is what it is. 

Having got to the fortunate position of being ahead of the curve I have already got 3 months worth of money for next years' season stashed away already.

• 3 weeks later...
portobellojambo1
51 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If you get new season tickets posted it means the old ones are invalid. 

Hearts confirmed this when I asked them. 

Glad I read this as I was going to contact the club this afternoon. I just received a new ST card by post this morning, despite renewing on day 1 back in June. However, I guess they are doing a lot of background catch up work and just getting round to these things in advance of fans returning to the stadium. In a way I had been expecting a new card as my category changed from Adult to OAP, so now all ready to (a) get back into my own seat in Tynecastle and (b) get on the road to watch HMFC for all away games (other than the rebels this Sunday, have to be a TV job for that).

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

On general sale now 

Dot Counters, assemble!

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2020/21 - now on general sale
Hearts of Vladland

Lower N and Lower G seem to be blocked out, they were never sold out to season ticket holders before. Wonder if they are trying to reduce the number in the section.

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Trying to buy for me and my wee lad but website says 1 ticket limit?? WTF? 

Is he part of your Hearts network? If you can’t assign him a ticket, try phoning. 

Just got my season ticket - buzzing 😁

Although 2019/20 was the first season ticket I'd had in years, so apologies if it all goes downhill again... 

Ticketmaster’s e-tickets layout of the stadiums seating is total crap. I just had a wee look and you have to wonder why they changed the site from a decent system to this mental one. 

Managed to get the same seat I had in 19/20 after not renewing last year. 

Hadn't really planned on getting one this season but **** it, buzzing for the Aberdeen game now!

Hopefully I'm not as cursed as I was that season, the two home games we won were the two games I missed. I havent actually been to a win at Tynecastle since January 2019 😂

Edited by Jamboross

Honestly trying to pick a seat out on a mobile screen is massively frustrating, why can't they have the seat number or even the row displayed? Trying to get a seat next to me for my boy and its a nightmare, tried calling a dozen times. 

Anybody down there? Worth going down in person? 

1 minute ago, Bozi said:

Honestly trying to pick a seat out on a mobile screen is massively frustrating, why can't they have the seat number or even the row displayed? Trying to get a seat next to me for my boy and its a nightmare, tried calling a dozen times. 

Anybody down there? Worth going down in person? 

Hearts need to get on to ticketmaster as this system is a bloody joke.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts need to get on to ticketmaster as this system is a bloody joke.

It took bloody ages but its pure guesswork and it jumped about a bit, finally got through on the phone line thankfully so my boy is getting his first season ticket as an early 6th birthday present 

Well done for persevering. Spending money at Tynie can be frustrating at times. It'll be very interesting to find out our eventual ST sales for this season.

Onwards and upwards!

❤❤G❤

Edited by Wee Mikey

9 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

That happened to me then I went back in 30 mins later and it was fine. 

Was waiting to move seats last season then covid hit so we're back as new ST holders now!

Same! 

My wee boy hated the guy who sat behind us who basically shouted and swore for the entire 90mins every week. Appreciate swearing and shouting happens at the football but this was absolutely ridiculous and was just constant and since it was upsetting the wee man (he was only 6 at the time), I had to say something to him. So aye we're moving seats too.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Best of luck with this new site it’s total crap.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Terrible seating plan thing,can't even see where my existing seats are in lower D.

Was going to buy an extra ST so the weeman could bring a pal now again and so could always have a spare if ever needed.

Not bothering now.🤷

4 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

What's the deal with the new etickets site! Can't even see total Loyalty points? Looks awful! 

😂 It's not that good mate.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Best of luck with this new site it’s total crap.

Hard to believe that AB made her money in IT. 😍

Gorgie_Rules
1 hour ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Lower N and Lower G seem to be blocked out, they were never sold out to season ticket holders before. Wonder if they are trying to reduce the number in the section.

I recall this happening in the past also. When phoning up the ticket office I was able to buy a season ticket in lower N but wasn’t available on ticketmaster. Not sure on the logic of it, potentially trying to have as little home fans as close to the Roseburn as possible.

14 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

What's the deal with the new etickets site! Can't even see total Loyalty points? Looks awful! 

You can actually see your loyalty points if you click on your name at the bottom of the page there is a bar which says View Account Menu. IF you click on that and then history there is an option to view loyalty points and other things.

It is still not great though.

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Dot Counters, assemble!

Us dot counters are going to need some training, we're in bad shape.......

Finally managed to complete my purchase but the website and membership process is horrendous... Many will just give up which is a shame and will cost us sales. 

Edited by Batistuta87

been here before

That new ticketing website is ****in awful. Might be better on a pc but in a mobile its brutal.

How do you find your LPs? Certainly not by clicking on the 'points' bit...

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

That new ticketing website is ****in awful. Might be better on a pc but in a mobile its brutal.

Slightly better on iPad. Not great tho 

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

😂🤷 Let me know when you find them please.

Abysmal.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

I used the PC to purchase a couple of tickets earlier and thought it was good 😆😁

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Terrible seating plan thing,can't even see where my existing seats are in lower D.

Was going to buy an extra ST so the weeman could bring a pal now again and so could always have a spare if ever needed.

Not bothering now.🤷

some of lower D (next to tunnel ) plus lower R & Q (kept for substitutes of both teams) are not in use so STH's are being moved to upper Roseburn at least in the short term. Maybe that's why they're not showing. I would call the TO to explain your issue and hopefully you'll be sorted 

been here before
12 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

😂🤷 Let me know when you find them please.

Abysmal.

I can find out what my LPs are for ie 20 for ST, 1 for ICT but not the total.

I can also find they have birthday wrong by 8 years  :lol:

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

I can find out what my LPs are for ie 20 for ST, 1 for ICT but not the total.

I can also find they have birthday wrong by 8 years  :lol:

Perfect if they’ve got your older. Over 65 ST when you’re 57

very Hibs🤣

Edited by Rudolf

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold