Away kit

Diadora Van Basten

Clark Griswold
Just now, Maroonblood22 said:

Seems like I’m in the minority but my instant reaction is that it’s a cracking top 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Genuinely thought everyone would be delighted to see Always Hearts being plastered on the front for our first season back in the top league after demotion.

Only Hearts would have been better, marginally

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• PhoenixHearts

• Cruyff

What on earth is the always Hearts plastered on their for? Absolutely bizzare, surely give MND more space.

Next year we will have Live. Laugh. Love plastered on the home kit.

Bungalow Bill

I just don’t understand why, if there is no sponsor they felt the need to add the ‘Always Hearts’ wording. Surely they’d know one thing a lot of fans like is sponsorless shirt. 

Furthermore, why is there no sponsor? Is this a failing of the commercial team? 

I’d rather we had a sponsor on the front of the away top if it meant no sponsor on the back of the home top. 

Edited by Apache Mal

Seems like I’m in the minority but my instant reaction is that it’s a cracking top 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Genuinely thought everyone would be delighted to see Always Hearts being plastered on the front for our first season back in the top league after demotion.

It doesn't need plastered on the front though. It isn't a sponsor it's a quote and something we all carry with us - not some commercial slogan.

It doesn't need plastered on the front though. It isn't a sponsor it's a quote and something we all carry with us - not some commercial slogan.

I don’t buy em very often these days.

Certainly won’t be buying that. Mrs gas plenty pyjamas.

I like a white away top with bits of maroon. 

Maroonblood22
Just now, Clark Griswold said:

Only Hearts would have been better, marginally

Definitely agree on that.

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

I just don’t understand why, if there is no sponsor they felt the need to add the ‘Always Hearts’ wording. Surely they’d know one thing a lot of fans like is sponsorless shirt. 

I’d rather we had a sponsor on the front of the away top then a sponsor on the back of the home top. 

Agree 100%

I thought the home top was awful. It has just been top trumped by this. It looks like a 6 year old has designed it with that logo on the front. Awful.

1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

What on earth is the always Hearts plastered on their for? Absolutely bizzare, surely give MND more space.

And black and white photos of all the players together like a family. 

Maroonblood22
1 minute ago, 151 said:

I get that, I just saw it as a bit of a reminder for when we play these snakey ******* teams again this season. I’ll maybe learn to hate it though 😂

Clark Griswold
Just now, Negan said:

I thought the home top was awful. It has just been top trumped by this. It looks like a 6 year old has designed it with that logo on the front. Awful.

I thought the home top was awful at first too, but actually grew on me when I saw the team in it at Tynie.

LarrysRightFoot

How on earth do they keep getting simple things wrong - the sponsor/logo is an abomination. 

The general design is very basic - can be described as the worst ever but it’s bland and unlikely to be a big seller. 

The colour I’m not sure about either - might need to see it in the flesh to really judge it but given I’m saying this it obviously isn’t the best choice. 

Better than last season’s but still a poor effort. 

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

I’d rather we had a sponsor on the front of the away top if it meant no sponsor on the back of the home top. 

Could easily have put that logo on the sleeve or a small version under the neck at the back. 

Prince Buaben

Its a nice top. Only criticism is the Always Hearts. If you can't use MND then put Big Hearts on it.

Although its pre order but doesn't say a date. So it might change sponsorwise before it comes out in October 

LarrysRightFoot
1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

I thought the home top was awful at first too, but actually grew on me when I saw the team in it at Tynie.

I thought it was rank and first as well - and I still do. 

jimmy the jambo

Who actually signs off on these tops,Because they need a boot up the arse or chucked out the door.

Our 3 new kits aren’t the best looking and the training stuff isn’t exactly great ffs either,orange/black aren’t Hearts colours,If someone got the basics right & went with lots of maroon options the stuff would be flying out the door.

I’ve waited to see what stuff was coming out,as sometimes we have a stunner of a top,We’ve been let down and Hearts will possibly pay the price as these won’t sell well until they go on sale in the new year.

9 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

😂😂

It might just be the worst top Hearts have released it looks so cheap and tacky, reminds me of a baseball top with the font of the writing 🤢

When we are fully fan owned; hopefully we can actually start to get some input on strip design.....

I don't mind the colour too much but well, think enough has been said about the logo.

Another year and my wish for a Maroon Peru style away top continues unfulfilled.....

5 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Who actually signs off on these tops,Because they need a boot up the arse or chucked out the door.

Our 3 new kits aren’t the best looking and the training stuff isn’t exactly great ffs either,orange/black aren’t Hearts colours,If someone got the basics right & went with lots of maroon options the stuff would be flying out the door.

I’ve waited to see what stuff was coming out,as sometimes we have a stunner of a top,We’ve been let down and Hearts will possibly pay the price as these won’t sell well until they go on sale in the new year.

agree with this, our colours are maroon & white, why does training gear not reflect that too, hardly clashing with anyone and same goes for away top, keep it simple and reverse the home kit 

Edited by Jamborose

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Always Hearts 

:facepalm:

Patronising nonsense for the thickos. 

Pretty much. Cheesy as. 

Heartsofgold

Sorry but that is ****ing honkin'!  That logo makes it look shite enough but the top itself looks like pyjamas.

I will not be parting with any of my hard earned for than abomination.

Portable Badger
12 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Probably better with “My Little Pony” tbh

Overall, it may look a nice strip altogether with the white socks giving it a better look.  But I’m not a light blue fan. 

As said, I find the logo too cheesy and I wish we’d just have the Hearts badge as it’s true self on every strip.  

No wonder they took there time getting that out.So shite but imagine they had just made it silver and no sponsor I would have imagined it would have flown off the shelves

Most folk hated last seasons Blue away, hated it.  So they go and do it again. :lol:  Who is incharge of these decisions at Hearts? 

Jeeeeesus

Im alright with the colour, it’s different & I like that in an away top but wtf were they thinking slapping that absolute horror show of a logo on there 😂😂😂 just use MND or even Big Hearts/FOH. It’s so tacky

All roads lead to Gorgie

Another pale blue top, rather we returned to a white top with maroon trim. I think the Inter style top looks the business and should be part of our away kit rather than this wishy washy thing!

1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

Jeeeeesus

Im alright with the colour, it’s different & I like that in an away top but wtf were they thinking slapping that absolute horror show of a logo on there 😂😂😂 just use MND or even Big Hearts/FOH. It’s so tacky

This.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Costanza said:

When we are fully fan owned; hopefully we can actually start to get some input on strip design.....

I don't mind the colour too much but well, think enough has been said about the logo.

Another year and my wish for a Maroon Peru style away top continues unfulfilled.....

Spot on, we should have a poll for a third kit. 
The Peru style kit just has to happen.,

MarkDevriesScores4

Same kit but white/off white/light grey would have been better. Bored of blue kits to be honest 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

The 3rd is the best out the 3 and will hardly be used.

would rather just use the 3rd top as the away top IMO

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Clark Griswold said:

would rather just use the 3rd top as the away top IMO

Agreed!

RustyRightPeg
Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Same kit but white/off white/light grey would have been better. Bored of blue kits to be honest 

Yep. No idea why we don’t just reverse the home kit for our away

kingantti1874

Honestly, the top isn’t “terrible” apart from the fact it’s baby blue again - note to hearts - baby blue and turquoise aren’t hearts colours 

but that ****ing always hearts shite - you don’t write your own name on a top - absolutely cringe worthy, looks like something you’d pick up at one of the crap Scottish tourist shops in town 

Another kit made by someone who has no idea what hearts are about