Away kit

Diadora Van Basten

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That very one is on sale in the club shop.

That very one is not on sale in the club shop it's actually a very poor replica. Including the v-neck being pretty much the opposite of that very one.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• PhoenixHearts

• Cruyff

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, droid said:

That very one is not on sale in the club shop it's actually a very poor replica. Including the v-neck being pretty much the opposite of that very one.

Oh right, just glanced at it. 👍

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Oh right, just glanced at it. 👍

I like the collar better on the replica. Opinions eh?!?

This is My Story Podcast
On 13/07/2021 at 14:01, Stu_HMFC said:

This would do.

Umbro Football

I’ll be shocked if it’s not very similar to this. Potentially with tynie embossed in the triangles. 

4 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Would you like a tie as well 

Sorry rudi, I don't get it.

rudi must stay
11 hours ago, martoon said:

Sorry rudi, I don't get it.

Just a random request so I put a daft one 

30 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Just a random request so I put a daft one 

👍

On 13/07/2021 at 14:01, Stu_HMFC said:

This would do.

Umbro Football

🤮

On 13/07/2021 at 14:10, i8hibsh said:

No stripes, splashes, seat belts, sparkles, rainbows, unicorns, squares or any form of nonsense.

Just a white and maroron v neck please.

Seen this top shown on social media a few times, don't recall Hearts ever wearing it but its very smart indeed.

To make it more modern and up to date maybe introduce thinner maroon trim on it.

20201125_010643.jpg

maroonplatoon87

Grey/Silver 

Not sure if this suggests much but….

I’ll wager the away shirt has Grey/Silver in it somewhere.

Last Saturday someone was picking up a base layer for me in the club shop. They weren’t out on display.

Asked a member of staff who said they were through the back and did i want Grey or Maroon.

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Grey/Silver 

Not sure if this suggests much but….

I’ll wager the away shirt has Grey/Silver in it somewhere.

Last Saturday someone was picking up a base layer for me in the club shop. They weren’t out on display.

Asked a member of staff who said they were through the back and did i want Grey or Maroon.

Possibly leftovers from when we had the light grey kit 2 seasons ago?

hearts-19-20-away-kit-7.jpg

13 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I posted on wrong thread - smith’s Instagram has blue strip. Away strip even though we’re at home? 

That was the third kit from the back

maroonplatoon87
5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Possibly leftovers from when we had the light grey kit 2 seasons ago?

hearts-19-20-away-kit-7.jpg

Maybe but the maroon one which I ended up getting was a new style, it’s maroon with some white panels on it, unlike the all maroon one the club store have been selling previously 

On 01/01/2021 at 20:14, Sherbet said:

1 nil up in 2019  2 mistakes    3 2 up in penalties  then miss 2.    Heartbreaking but facts 

16 hours ago, dannymack said:

Seen this top shown on social media a few times, don't recall Hearts ever wearing it but its very smart indeed.

To make it more modern and up to date maybe introduce thinner maroon trim on it.

20201125_010643.jpg

I like this kit a lot.

I believe they only wore it once ,to play a charity cricket match .

22 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Is there any update on this? Seems to be dragging on. 

No point in releasing an away top if the club store isn't open to sell it.

Expect it'll be released within a few days of the store reopening.

LarrysRightFoot
5 minutes ago, number-16 said:

No point in releasing an away top if the club store isn't open to sell it.

Expect it'll be released within a few days of the store reopening.

Shows how up to speed I am - didn’t know the store was closed - Covid? 

Hectormasson
On 13/07/2021 at 14:10, i8hibsh said:

No stripes, splashes, seat belts, sparkles, rainbows, unicorns, squares or any form of nonsense.

Just a white and maroron v neck please.

50s style big maroon v neck, white longer shorts, black  socks with maroon hoops 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇸🇨🇸🇨

Batistuta87

Monochrome badge whatever it is. The players wore what I assume will be the new away shorts against Cove:

374D494E-922B-4786-91E6-97A26DB850B5.jpeg

It looks kinda grey so my guess is grey top with maroon badge and trim, maroon shorts, socks the same colour as the top, which sounds pretty nice. 

Edited by Batistuta87

34 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Monochrome badge whatever it is. The players wore what I assume will be the new away shorts against Cove:

It looks kinda grey so my guess is grey top with maroon badge and trim, maroon shorts, socks the same colour as the top, which sounds pretty nice. 

These screenshots are from the home kit unveiling video too. Would tie in with the shorts.

Screenshot_20210702-124438_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210702-124348_Twitter.jpg

Batistuta87
43 minutes ago, number-16 said:

These screenshots are from the home kit unveiling video too. Would tie in with the shorts.

Screenshot_20210702-124438_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210702-124348_Twitter.jpg

Ahh, very clever... I thought it was just one of those camera negative effects but maybe it was a tease of the away kit. As you say, plain maroon badge would tie in with the plain badge on those shorts.... 🤔

Edited by Batistuta87

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Ahh, very clever... I thought it was just a negative effect but maybe it was a tease of the away kit. As you say, plain maroon badge would tie in with the plain badge on those shorts.... 🤔

I'd probably safely say that picture is a negative, and not a sneaky peak at a new away top. The badge doesn't look like it would if it was monochrome. 

Not got high hopes for the away top. Umbro never seem to stray far from the blue hue in their palett range for our away kits. Wouldn't surprise me to see a similar effort to our Reebok away kit that was worn against Basel. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

I said that when I saw the Maroon shorts, can’t be long until they reveal it.  

Batistuta87
21 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

I'd probably safely say that picture is a negative, and not a sneaky peak at a new away top. The badge doesn't look like it would if it was monochrome. 

Not got high hopes for the away top. Umbro never seem to stray far from the blue hue in their palett range for our away kits. Wouldn't surprise me to see a similar effort to our Reebok away kit that was worn against Basel. 

Looking at it again you are right. A monochome badge would be maroon with white inside where the original is blue and white, wouldn't it... 

Still think based on the shorts, the away will be white or grey. 

Edited by Batistuta87

6 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

What if the away top is just a reversal of the home top ie all white with a maroon stripe down the sleeves?

Then it will sell well I’d imagine 

Samuel Camazzola
7 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Not got high hopes for the away top. Umbro never seem to stray far from the blue hue in their palett range for our away kits. Wouldn't surprise me to see a similar effort to our Reebok away kit that was worn against Basel

The Farmfoods bag as it was known back in the day. 😄

Not our best effort. 

Diadora Van Basten
21 minutes ago, shona77 said:

Something like this? 🤔

Screenshot_20210722-084621_Twitter.jpg

Is that a Grandad collar 😄

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not our best effort. 

😂 Never heard it called that. Don't think Reebok ever gave us just a plain reversal away top did they? 

7 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Is that a Grandad collar 😄

Looks like it.

Not my cup of tea, but I'm not exactly the target market 😁

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, shona77 said:

Something like this? 🤔

Screenshot_20210722-084621_Twitter.jpg

That's a beaut. Unlikely we'll get the exact same kit as another big team on Umbro's roster but that would do me nicely. 

Collar doesn't bother me. The black third kit from last/season before - IMO our best ever - has that collar. 

Batistuta87
3 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not our best effort. 

This one? 

Hearts 2004-05 Away Kit

I hated that strip lol. Always thought it looked like a cheap training top. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

😂 Never heard it called that. Don't think Reebok ever gave us just a plain reversal away top did they? 

The 2003 one (white with grey/silver sleeves) was decent but others were not up to much

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

This one? 

Hearts 2004-05 Away Kit

I hated that strip lol. Always thought it looked like a cheap training top. 

That's, the one. Very poor. Just keeping it plain white would have been better. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
On 22/07/2021 at 10:37, Samuel Camazzola said:

The 2003 one (white with grey/silver sleeves) was decent but others were not up to much

Got a good result in europe in it tbf. Good memories. 

Our kit design quality is usually shite though tbh. We get a decent one very 7 year or so. Not good enough. 

When we're fan owned I'd like surveys for kit options by fans for each and every kit. Not having some numpty who doesn't know the club serve us up some proper shite like we've got for the home kit this season. 

Bret the Hitman Hearts
On 22/07/2021 at 10:37, Samuel Camazzola said:

Would have been a lot better if the light blue was changed to maroon

chuck berrys hairline

Season starts in 6 days and still nowt! Amateur hour again at the club. The league will be doing pressers all week, media their predictions and we still not sorted our own sh!t out. Just put a blank space where it says away kit 😅

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Season starts in 6 days and still nowt! Amateur hour again at the club. The league will be doing pressers all week, media their predictions and we still not sorted our own sh!t out. Just put a blank space where it says away kit 😅

It does seem a really daft way to sell t shirts. 

2 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

They've really dropped a bollock getting prepared for the season, are we the last team to release it?

Hopefully they release it soon, quite like a lighter away top for the summer months. Seems odd to nearly be into August and not even have it launched with with a future dated on sale date.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Hopefully they release it soon, quite like a lighter away top for the summer months. Seems odd to nearly be into August and not even have it launched with with a future dated on sale date.

Maybe there is no away kit? Maybe it's invisible? 

Would be an unprecedented tactic tbf.... 

Bungalow Bill

I think now that we have a 3rd strip the away strip should always just be a straight reversal of the home top. Go to town on the 3rd strip design. 

14 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Got a good result in europe in it tbf. Good memories. 

Our kit design quality is usually shite though tbh. We get a decent one very 7 year or so. Not good enough. 

When we're fan owned I'd like surveys for kit options by fans for each and every kit. Not having some numpty who doesn't know the club serve us up some proper shite like we've got for the home kit this season. 

4 options only for vote to be split 4 x 25%.

When the 3rd strip came out the shop told me the infant sizes would be on the website within the same month. Still not there. I wonder if there is an issue..

Has anyone bought infant kits instore? Is it just a website problem or are they not available at all?

Салатные палочки

Is there a chance we may have retained the blue one from last year as an away?