Away kit

Diadora Van Basten

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Is there a chance we may have retained the blue one from last year as an away? 

I doubt it as it is on sale for about a Tenner. 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• PhoenixHearts

• Cruyff

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I doubt it as it is on sale for about a Tenner. 

True. We've worn it once pre-season and I know that doesn't mean a lot as we wore last year's home in our first pre-season I think but I am just trying to get my head round why we haven't released an away yet.  

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

True. We've worn it once pre-season and I know that doesn't mean a lot as we wore last year's home in our first pre-season I think but I am just trying to get my head round why we haven't released an away yet.  

The maroon shorts are the away shorts, which have a white badge, I'd assume from that, the away top will be either white or silver. 

40 minutes ago, 151 said:

Hoping for a white away kit, come on Hearts what is the hold up.

Just a thought. It may be that there's a backlog in the Umbro supply chain. Therefore, we are waiting until we can stock it before we release it.

Robbo-Jambo
44 minutes ago, 151 said:

Hoping for a white away kit, come on Hearts what is the hold up.

Hold up in away kit and bloody signings. 🙁

1 minute ago, Four faces said:

Christ,the way this regime does things is utterly bizarre.

Slow and ponderous.

Just like the team.

Diadora Van Basten
17 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Christ,the way this regime does things is utterly bizarre.

Do we have someone in charge of marketing? 

LarrysRightFoot
On 22/07/2021 at 08:47, shona77 said:

Something like this? 🤔

Screenshot_20210722-084621_Twitter.jpg

I like this. Hints of the 95/96 classic. 

PhoenixHearts
8 hours ago, Mollo said:

When the 3rd strip came out the shop told me the infant sizes would be on the website within the same month. Still not there. I wonder if there is an issue..

Has anyone bought infant kits instore? Is it just a website problem or are they not available at all?

I know Umbro have been having issues with supply. A lot of teams like Hull for example released the pictures of their kits but had to put them on pre-order for a month or two because there was a problem on Umbro's end. 

We may have been lucky with our home and third being revealed and in the shop same day, but if you look around at some other Umbro teams they're just as behind as us with their kit launches.

55 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Never mind the away top, can we get the white shorts for the home kit on matchdays please.

Agree with that.

Maroon/white/maroon.

That's our colours.

We're not Sparta Prague.

agree with most comments above - white shorts at home please, and hopefully away isn't another shade of blue

However still maintain black socks for home - good enough in 1914, good enough for me :)

Maroon / White / Black

White / Maroon / White

davemclaren
Just now, Mollo said:

agree with most comments above - white shorts at home please, and hopefully away isn't another shade of blue

However still maintain black socks for home - good enough in 1914, good enough for me :)

Maroon / White / Black

White / Maroon / White

Admirable memory for someone your age. 😎

Just now, davemclaren said:

Admirable memory for someone your age. 😎

:D I have kids - I FEEL that old at least!

I mean good enough for the team of 1914 - good enough for me now :D

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Away kit should be white top, white socks and maroon shorts.

Would be pretty boring if it was like that every season.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Mollo said:

:D I have kids - I FEEL that old at least!

I mean good enough for the team of 1914 - good enough for me now :D

🤣🤣

Absolute Scenes
22 minutes ago, JamboGirl2210 said:

Any idea when it’s coming out?? Cutting it abit close with the season starting in 4 days  

Exactly. Bit of sitcom at the moment with the lack of signings and lack of away strip. If we need to change strip colour for any reason to a lighter one than the home and 3rd we are screwed 

46 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Exactly. Bit of sitcom at the moment with the lack of signings and lack of away strip. If we need to change strip colour for any reason to a lighter one than the home and 3rd we are screwed 

Maybe someone forgot to order it😜

5 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Our games to end of September are

Celtic

St. Mirren (A)

Celtic (A)

Aberdeen

Dundee United (A)

Hibs

Ross County (A)

Livingston

Ross County on 19th at worst could be considered a 'darks' clash so we have till then to get the order sorted with Umbro, from a playing perspective.

Are we the last premiership club to release the away strip? Feels like bloody amateur hour. There's going to be posts and articles showing all the strips for the upcoming season and we'll have a blank space. 

And don't get me started on signings!

Would've thought there was a rule about declaring your home and away strips to the league before the league actually starts, given the amount of blazers you see getting on the plane for Scotland games, surely one of them has created a job for himself in monitoring this and giving it the utmost importance to justify his wage, then again, maybe not!

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, bazman said:

Aberdeen only just unveiled their away kit today so not the only ones lagging behind. 

Do they still wear Adidas. The company we classed as unreliable despite giving us our best selling Hearts kit.

The spfl will be aware of the colours of the away kit. I did a bit of digging and it's in the rules that they have to make them aware of the kit colours by 1st June (or another date if loved by board)

Fort Vallance
6 hours ago, Four faces said:

Maybe someone forgot to order it😜

Due to arrive just after the seats.

No Idle Talk
On 26/07/2021 at 18:05, Gambo said:

Never mind the away top, can we get the white shorts for the home kit on matchdays please.

Seconded.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 hours ago, Walrus said:

Surely has to be before the season starts. 

Lmao would be pi***ing myself if we start the season without an away kit! 

And yes I second that about the all maroon kit. This seasons home Jersey is shite. At least have white shorts please. 

Delaying it just seems strange to me, there will no doubt be a number of folk that will only buy one strip so want to see the three options before purchasing, decent shirt sales puts money in the coffers and might be the difference between being able to stretch the finances for a particular player.

alwaysthereinspirit
16 hours ago, Sertse said:

Are we the last premiership club to release the away strip? Feels like bloody amateur hour. There's going to be posts and articles showing all the strips for the upcoming season and we'll have a blank space. 

And don't get me started on signings!

If we end up with a blank space that’ll be the straw that broke this camel’s back. That I couldn’t take lightly.

36 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Delaying it just seems strange to me, there will no doubt be a number of folk that will only buy one strip so want to see the three options before purchasing, decent shirt sales puts money in the coffers and might be the difference between being able to stretch the finances for a particular player.

In this boat.

Definitely not just us. Linfield are Umbro too and have just had to get a specially commissioned top for their Europa tie tomorrow as the opposition wear blue as well, and Linfield still haven't got an away shirt... 

As has been said above this is unlikely to be any issue with the club side.

Umbro & other manufacturers are facing problems with supply & manufacture due to Covid.

I work in retail and its the same everywhere.

Outbreaks cause factory closures, clothes need to be quarantined, import/export delays etc

I'm guessing they have the players kits but don't want to release the pictures until fans are actually able to purchase them as well.

We might be forced to though as I'm sure they'll release the pictures & design before the first game

niblick1874
On 16/07/2021 at 13:17, Smith's right boot said:

I want stripes, splashes, seat belts, squares, rainbows, sparkles lot of unicorns and the more nonsense the better. 

Take a picture of your front garden and give it to Hearts. Job done.  

wentworth jambo
27 minutes ago, shona77 said:

All white version of this with maroon trim would be 😍😍😍

It is a nice strip but when will they wear that - it'd be like us getting a dark red third strip, surely to close to home colours ???

Surely football strips is Umbro's biggest money maker, so what on earth are they doing that means clubs strips haven't been finalised days before a new season?  I don't really care about the strip just makes the club feel and look lethargic.