Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JamboInSouthsea

Haven't had it yet and not 100% sure what it is...smells good though so will have it after game probably.

Thought that scrap might've been better.

Haven't had it yet and not 100% sure what it is...smells good though so will have it after game probably.

Thought that scrap might've been better.

Aye it was rubbish.

Montreal don't really have a goon this year after ditching Laraque.

JamboInSouthsea

Looking forward to the Habs Leafs on Saturday.

Should hopefully stuff them...

Yeah should be a cracker and will hopefully get out of work on time to catch as much as possible.

Yeah should be a cracker and will hopefully get out of work on time to catch as much as possible.

Habs in Philly next week too...

JamboInSouthsea

What a great noise from the fans...superb!!

Incredible 41 saves from Price and his 3rd? shutout.

Time for that curry i reckon, wonder what it is.

JamboInSouthsea

Somebody knocking out Briere and Hartnell would complete the night.

Yeah game was getting fiesty there, return match should be interesting.

JamboInSouthsea

Good stuff. Enjoy the rest of that curry!!!

Cheers, turns out it's lamb with peppers and onions...binned the rice but have salad, spiced poppadom and mint sauce.

An excellent find, shame about lack of beer though.

Jimmy McNulty

Leafs 3-1 to come back to win 5-4.

Lets hope that horrible slide is over.

Any chance of reaching the playoffs could be gone by December.

Leafs 3-1 to come back to win 5-4.

Lets hope that horrible slide is over.

Any chance of reaching the playoffs could be gone by December.

Kind of hoping the leafs make the playoffs as I'm in Toronto from the 10th of April.

Richards clearly doesn't like it up him. Pushes people

about but can't take it back. Good to see him stirring things up for next Monday.

But the voice of reason Don Cherry calls him out too. I said earlier that I thought Subban was acting cheap.

I said earlier that I thought Subban was acting cheap.

Yeah but surely accusing someone of being cocky and accusing someone of being cheap shot artist are different things...

Also, who's Mike Richards to criticise anyone for a lack of respect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeN3QTw8iz4

...comes across as a bit of a knobber in that interview.

Richards is a tit. Cheap can take many forms. Cheapshotting is one of them. Either way, he's starting to get a rep for being a tit himself.

JamboInSouthsea

Subban did try and get involved in disputes that weren't really any of his business last night but it did add to the entertainment alright.

Hmm what game to watch tha neet...off tomorrow so will be watching Backhawks in an hour or so...maybe just have a shufty at current games, see which looks most appealing but must get plonk opened and chill out 1st.

Have settled for watching Vancouver vs Pittsburgh, 1-3 at the mo at end of 2nd.

Its been a decent game so far. Tiredness may get the better of me before the game is out though.

JamboInSouthsea

Its been a decent game so far. Tiredness may get the better of me before the game is out though.

You only have about an hour to stay awake...you got to get up early then?

Jimmy McNulty

Finishes at 1-3.

Frantic last few mins of game.

Up for Blackhawks v Oilers now.

Local blackout so can't watch Oiler game (even though they are 3 Provinces away!).

Sens horsed 6-1 tonight. Should have heard the rendition of the Canadian anthem. **** knows what tune they sang it to.

JamboInSouthsea

Local blackout so can't watch Oiler game (even though they are 3 Provinces away!).

Sens horsed 6-1 tonight. Should have heard the rendition of the Canadian anthem. **** knows what tune they sang it to.

Aren't the provinces totally massive though?

What language do they speak where you are, is it french or english?

Have watched some streamed games from french/canadian sources and the lingo sounds tres odd. Akin to Keyop from Battle of the Planets.

Jimmy McNulty

Aren't the provinces totally massive though?

What language do they speak where you are, is it french or english?

Have watched some streamed games from french/canadian sources and the lingo sounds tres odd. Akin to Keyop from Battle of the Planets.

Yup. Provinces are generally big.

I live in the national capital region, on the Ontario side. Ottawa as a city is generally bilingual. My position at work is s bilingual one although I operate mostly in English.

JamboInSouthsea

Yup. Provinces are generally big.

I live in the national capital region, on the Ontario side. Ottawa as a city is generally bilingual. My position at work is s bilingual one although I operate mostly in English.

Good place to live and work then? Aren't Alberta trying to gain independence etc?

Capitals getting battered by the Thrashers 0-4.

Going to watch Blackhawks game the now tho'.

J.T.F.Robertson

Good place to live and work then? Aren't Alberta trying to gain independence etc?

Capitals getting battered by the Thrashers 0-4.

Going to watch Blackhawks game the now tho'.

We'd be loaded if we did (for a while yet, anyhow) but the answer is no. If anywhere is looking at that "option" it's Quebec.

I'm watching the Flames' game right now. :P

Jimmy McNulty

We'd be loaded if we did (for a while yet, anyhow) but the answer is no. If anywhere is looking at that "option" it's Quebec.

I'm watching the Flames' game right now. :P

...until the oil dried up :)

I often think we should take a vote as to whether we want the PQ to remain as part of Canada!

Just watched Sens horsed again. Not great goaltending.

Didn't realise the Flames were on tonight -- just switched over to watch.

J.T.F.Robertson

...until the oil dried up :)

I often think we should take a vote as to whether we want the PQ to remain as part of Canada!

Just watched Sens horsed again. Not great goaltending.

Didn't realise the Flames were on tonight -- just switched over to watch.

Aye!

It's been that way since I arrived here, I remember Rene Levesque. I don't really give a toss, for the most part, I think they know which side their bread is buttered.

We're shite! We seem to take leads in almost every game and then proceed to ****** it up.

Stupid game anyhow. ;)

4-1 now. I'd have a sleekit pop at Konrad but there's every chance they will still manage to feck it up.

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

J.T.F.Robertson

Aye!

It's been that way since I arrived here, I remember Rene Levesque. I don't really give a toss, for the most part, I think they know which side their bread is buttered.

We're shite! We seem to take leads in almost every game and then proceed to ****** it up.

Stupid game anyhow. ;)

4-1 now. I'd have a sleekit pop at Konrad but there's every chance they will still manage to feck it up.

Come out come out wherever you are ..... :P

Jimmy McNulty

Yep a sad loss to the game, it was mentioned when I was watching last night...til the internet decided it was time for bed.

My first years in Canada were early 1990s when Pat Burns had the Leafs as a team who could make a run for the cup. Two conference finals in a row (and in 92/93 a missed call on Gretzky meant we lost the conference final in 7 games, when we should have go on to play Montreal in the final). Was sad when Burns was fired as it wasn't his fault -- the players and GM were largely responsible. Saw some recent photos of Burns and he looked incredibly thin, almost urecognizable, even from the days when he won the cup with NJ. Pat Burns RIP.

J.T.F.Robertson

Hockey is a pish game dry.gif ....well done the Calamity Flumps though! :lol: :lol:

Terrible attitude to take. "Support your adopted team through thick and thin", that's always been my motto. :whistling:

Konrad von Carstein

Just noticed "we" are playing the Can(t)uks tonight...big game, with a bit of needle, hopefully the Hawks regroup and get a result. :)

JamboInSouthsea

Just got in from work...in time to miss most of Habs game, which they're winning 1-0 at the mo.

Should be up for Blackhawks game too which starts after this one...hopefully stream will work this eve.

In the meantime I reckon it's time to watch the highlights of the Jambos performance today!!!

JamboInSouthsea

Well I would watch the highlights if the beeb would get up off their backsides and have this weekends matches on as opposed to last weeks on their website

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic