• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JamboInSouthsea

Must be from Conk City..

Finishes 3-1, can't decide which game to watch next so will check scores etc and have a shufty.

JamboInSouthsea

Gonchar returns instantly for Ottawa and the foghorn and crowd goes nuts...6-2

Edited by JamboInSouthsea

Number 79 is back! :thumbsup:

And he's out again!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=341159

Also reading that Parise and Jeff Carter might be getting punted by their respective clubs - they can both come to the Habs if they want!

As for Carter, TSN were reporting that he was all set to sign a new deal.

Carter signs new 11 year deal with the Flyers:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=341029

Montreal blip aside, the Canucks' recent form has been good of late. Speaking of the Canadiens, they horsed Carolina but did anyone catch Price's wondersave in the third period? Absolutely superb.

And he's out again!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=341159

Carter signs new 11 year deal with the Flyers:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=341029

Beginning to wonder if Markov came back too soon...I've had knee surgery myself and it's weird how the joint can sometimes feel really strong, then one little tweak makes it feel like it's about to fall apart again.

Good move by the flyers - looks like they've got the team signed up for a Stanley Cup charge. Not a bad bet for the Cup this year if players like Giroux can keep up their form.

Was reading some interesting chat about Guerin possibly signing for the Habs - not sure if it would be a good move but it would certainly add another dimension to the 4th line.

If Billy signs, I dont think he'll be playing fourth line hockey. He's good for the dressing room and certainly helped out Sid a lot, when with us the last couple of seasons (shown by handing of the Cup to him after Sid lifted it).

As for the Flyers, it certainly is a good move. They've signed up Giroux as well and looking to ink Leino pretty soon. Seems they may have some cap issues to deal with though.

If Billy signs, I dont think he'll be playing fourth line hockey. He's good for the dressing room and certainly helped out Sid a lot, when with us the last couple of seasons (shown by handing of the Cup to him after Sid lifted it).

As for the Flyers, it certainly is a good move. They've signed up Giroux as well and looking to ink Leino pretty soon. Seems they may have some cap issues to deal with though.

I reckon he'd be on a line with Eller and Lapierre.

Jimmy McNulty

If anyone is interested, the All Star Ballot is open.

Big debate at the weekend on "Hockey Night in Canada" that the allstar game is obsolete.

I gotta be honest. Used to like it. Then it became a nuisance, a weekend without good hockey.

The skills competition is fun, but the game itself is nothing more than a glorified game of non-contact shinny.

Tough test for Montreal tonight...Philly have been flying.

Not sure if I'll last the distance though as I'm fecking knackered!

JamboInSouthsea

Just got in from a 10hr shift at work so looking forward to rest of game...no beers but I notice that I had a curry last night with the remains in the fridge, will do for next break.

Just got in from a 10hr shift at work so looking forward to rest of game...no beers but I notice that I had a curry last night with the remains in the fridge, will do for next break.

Been a decent game so far.

Philly made the early running, but the Habs have had the better chances since the goal.

JamboInSouthsea

What a goal by Plekanec, totally caught the keeper napping.

Amazing as just killed superb double penalty...Rrice is on fire too.

JamboInSouthsea

I'm sure they'll **** it up.

Van Riemsdyk has to be one of the funniest names in the league....

Haha yeah you do get some crackers in American sports/leagues etc Peekaboo Street possibly the daftest name ever.

Will search for more.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic