• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Italian Lambretta
58 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Filth 

EF6CDA43-895E-46D6-95D9-6125B2F0ABC6.jpeg

You would though...😉

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Lots of cases of Sevcovid in the next few days. 

That’s one way to stop Indyref 2 !!!

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Filth 

EF6CDA43-895E-46D6-95D9-6125B2F0ABC6.jpeg

Tbf on on the left wi the dark hair is clearly used to that position.... and you know you would

been here before
37 minutes ago, Barack said:

The young lady on the left, has adopted that pose more than once in her life.

A lesson to be learned there. Always carry a she-pee in your handbag.

Its just a shame shes not under that sign on the extreme right.

And can someone else tell me Im not the only one who zoomed in?

Edited by been here before

Shanks said no

Police have moved into George Sq, lined across GS on webcam

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I've no idea if the blokes in the van were here illegally or not, it was more the complete lack of condemnation from Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf regarding the gathering of crowds. 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I've no idea if the blokes in the van were here illegally or not, it was more the complete lack of condemnation from Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf regarding the gathering of crowds. 

Anyone who doesn’t know who you are must picture this maroon teddy bear with blue white and red clothing a union jack tattooed on your face and a Rangers badge on one chest and a Hearts one on the other 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19305990.amp/

On another note - watch while Rangers fans climb scaffolding and throw bottles. 🙈 Not sure if the Glasgow times is celebrating them or condemning them 🙈

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Would've won the caption competition on Have I Got News For You, that's for sure.

Was thinking the odd one out round would be good with the 4 pictures that have been posted. Lass under the 24hour access one is the only one with a job?

Edited by sadj

Just now, Barack said:

Was there a big spike in cases after the last George Square hoe-down? Genuinely curious.

Whilst, not agreeing with this soiree. I can at least understand the hypocrisy over previous large gatherings elsewhere in the UK. When it's politically convenient...say nothing.

Only issue I have, is slightly sloped foreheaded males, pissing* (females too), shitting, leaving broken glass & fighting all over the place. 

Other than that...🤷‍♂️

🤣

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was thinking the odd one out round would be good with the 4 pictures that have been posted. Lass under the 24hour access one is the only one with a job?

Doing a job?

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Doing a job?

Well played sir 👍🏻

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Anyone who doesn’t know who you are must picture this maroon teddy bear with blue white and red clothing a union jack tattooed on your face and a Rangers badge on one chest and a Hearts one on the other 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19305990.amp/

On another note - watch while Rangers fans climb scaffolding and throw bottles. 🙈 Not sure if the Glasgow times is celebrating them or condemning them 🙈

I love it when you get all upset but can't respond to my actual point😂. Why did Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf not condemn the gathering of crowds in Pollokshields? 🤔

In your own time.👍

You win your first ever title and instead of celebrating happily, you get pissed and batter the crap out of each other.

How bizarre?

Edited by DETTY29

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

I love it when you get all upset but can't respond to my actual point😂. Why did Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf not condemn the gathering of crowds in Pollokshields? 🤔

In your own time.👍

I’m not upset nor am I having a political debate on a thread about the utter weapons all over glasgow today. I haven’t bothered my arse to follow the news in weeks outside of the election either so without reading both sides of the story I wouldn’t be able to comment anyway. 

3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

You win your first ever title and instead of celebrating happily, you get pissed and batter the crap out of each other.

How bizarre?

Forever Hearts
Just now, sadj said:

I’m not upset nor am I having a political debate on a thread about the utter weapons all over glasgow today. I haven’t bothered my arse to follow the news in weeks outside of the election either so without reading both sides of the story I wouldn’t be able to comment anyway. 

You don't have to follow the news to know we're in a pandemic and large gatherings of crowds is prohibited. Were you as critical about the scenes in Pollokshields as you were the scenes at Ibrox and George Square? I'll ask again (and don't dodge it) why did Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf not condemn the gathering of protestors in Pollokshields? It's a simple question. 

Couldn't read through this without vomiting.

I trust our derrys wall brigade have been out in force, singing their praises.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

You would though...😉

Well I suppose 😆

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

They are not going anything we wouldn't do even during a pandemic. Wee Krankie and her Republican pals need to get over it. 

You missed a trick not using 'his' instead of 'her' you brilliant-brained stormtrooper. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Tbf on on the left wi the dark hair is clearly used to that position.... and you know you would

You’re like a dog on heat, but not wrong 🙈

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I think you might missed her saying it wasn’t a good idea in the current situation but I’m not here to defend those two. 

Pasquale for King
48 minutes ago, Barack said:

Was there a big spike in cases after the last George Square hoe-down? Genuinely curious.

Whilst not agreeing with this soiree. I can at least understand the hypocrisy over previous large gatherings elsewhere in the UK. When it's politically convenient...say nothing.

Only issue I have, is slightly sloped foreheaded males, pissing* (females too), shitting, leaving broken glass & fighting all over the place. 

Other than that...🤷‍♂️

There was a slight rise apparently. 

Huns making Meadows fight club look like a Sunday school picnic tonight. Entertainment and disgust at the same time.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

How bizarre?

so Hibs

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ta. Bodes quite well for mass gatherings and events in future then. Didn't think there were massive spikes from the rally where the girl was murdered by that cop. Or the other day at the refugee thing, doubt it'll affect it much there either. Or the couple in London fairly recently.

Certainly not enough to be raging against those dafties at. There's a thread in the Shed for this though, so I'll leave it there.

Plenty to ridicule the jakies in George Square over, besides defying Covid-19 regulations. Luckily for the rest of us...

Almost like a test event, no loss if any of them catch it. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

maroonsgotop
19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

There was a slight rise apparently. 

this was after after their nonsense in  March

Dozens of police officers have been forced to self-isolate after some positive Covid cases two weeks after Rangers' title win.

The Scottish Police Federation (SPF) said a number of officers who attended illegal gatherings of fans on 7 March have tested positive.

Other officers they had contact with were required to self-isolate.

It comes as a major police operation is planned for Sunday's Old Firm match in Glasgow.

The events at Ibrox and George Square two weeks ago have directly affected 30 to 40 officers as well as their families.

Shanks said no
10 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Huns making Meadows fight club look like a Sunday school picnic tonight. Entertainment and disgust at the same time.

There is a grey tracksuit though

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

this was after after their nonsense in  March

Dozens of police officers have been forced to self-isolate after some positive Covid cases two weeks after Rangers' title win.

The Scottish Police Federation (SPF) said a number of officers who attended illegal gatherings of fans on 7 March have tested positive.

Other officers they had contact with were required to self-isolate.

It comes as a major police operation is planned for Sunday's Old Firm match in Glasgow.

The events at Ibrox and George Square two weeks ago have directly affected 30 to 40 officers as well as their families.

Not that worried about these incompetent *******s but I think that counts as a slight rise 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

What's with the ladder fire engine? To get down the artwork they've left?

I think you could distract most of them if you started a fire 🔥 

iwasthere1954
8 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I retract my old farts comment, as as increasingly older fart myself. 

It actually seems to be the next generation who can’t cope with it all. 

I think your right but they will disagree. 

HartleyLegend3

The drunken violence is utterly shameful. But these idiots think they look hard but actually it looks completely comical. 

Watching the videos on twitter, all that is missing it the Benny Hill music. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

The drunken violence is utterly shameful. But these idiots think they look hard but actually it looks completely comical. 

Watching the videos on twitter, all that is missing it the Benny Hill music. 

Would sober violence be better then?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Weegies eh! What are they like. Cheeky banter and friendliest folk on earth. 

I genuinely don’t think you could find two other cities so close to each other that are so different. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Apologies for the source

Talk about after the horse has bolted 

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

Scum of the earth. No other way to describe them. Absolute scum

been here before
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Weegies eh! What are they like. Cheeky banter and friendliest folk on earth. 

Glesga folk though, wee Glesga keelies. Its the peepul make Glesga naw?

Салатные палочки
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Talk about after the horse has bolted 

Standard tactic is it not? Let them knock the shite out each other, tire themselves out then pick up the dregs for the stats. 

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Glesga folk though, wee Glesga keelies. Its the peepul make Glesga naw?

I’m pure just trine tae get a pound fur ma bus fare hame, know ‘n’ that know. 

Mars plastic
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Scum of the earth. No other way to describe them. Absolute scum

Ffs, they’re just having a square go you utter drama queen. 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I genuinely don’t think you could find two other cities so close to each other that are so different. 

They’re a punch of smelly *******s who wear suit jackets with jeans and think they’re all billy Connolly. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Standard tactic is it not? Let them knock the shite out each other, tire themselves out then pick up the dregs for the stats. 

The English police seem to be more strict. I’m a bit of a hypocrite to be honest I was raging when they broke up the memorial to the women murdered down south but want OF fans kettled, battered and tasered if possible. I think peaceful protests are different to this or Celtic fans pelting their own team with missiles though. 

• davemclaren locked this topic