2021 Scottish Parliament Election (Thursday 6th May 2021)

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

:byebye:

And a Brit talking about Nazis like the Empire was given to Britain. No difference between the British Empire and Nazi Germany. 

Or the French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese empires too, presumably??  The SNP have a tainted past when it comes to the UK war effort, so it's probably best left alone.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Unknown user

• ri Alban

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t need any lessons in history thanks I studied it at Uni, or the pointless deaths of many to keep the rich and powerful in control.
Far more of your side still glorify 1690 and both those World Wars. I’d rather go to Auschwitz to be honest. 
As for gender that’s a subject way above my understanding and anyone else’s who isn’t experiencing these emotions. Good luck to them. 

I have no connection or friends with connections to 1690 so tbh you're flying a kite there. 

I agree, it must be a traumatic experience for anyone to endure and I sympathise with them. My point was about the right to challenge or disagree with the orthodoxy.

Nucky Thompson
34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hilarious eh, i shared it to the Heart of Midlothian fans for Scottish Independence page it was received well 😆

I couldn't resist a look. 4 comments in 19 hours :lol:

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I couldn't resist a look. 4 comments in 19 hours :lol:

50 likes is the currency of the day 😆, apparently🤔🤷🏾‍♂️
Go have a look at his own page it’s an eye opener. 

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I have no connection or friends with connections to 1690 so tbh you're flying a kite there. 

I agree, it must be a traumatic experience for anyone to endure and I sympathise with them. My point was about the right to challenge or disagree with the orthodoxy.

I don’t have any that apparently glorify RTB, I don’t know anyone that does. 
If there is any it’s a tiny minority, could you provide some info? 
As for the Orange Order, Rangers fans etc and sufferers of Jockhilm syndrome your side has then in their hundreds of thousands. 
I think it’s the progressives that are challenging the backwards orthodox gender views. 

Malinga the Swinga

Comparing Britain to Nazi Germany, the jockholm comments and the bizarre ramblings of someone who wants people to lose their nationality, their right to live in the country of their birth and all because they might not vote for something that approximately 50% of Scottish people don't believe in. 

Failing to win majority has really hit some hard. 

Enzo Chiefo
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t have any that apparently glorify RTB, I don’t know anyone that does. 
If there is any it’s a tiny minority, could you provide some info? 
As for the Orange Order, Rangers fans etc and sufferers of Jockhilm syndrome your side has then in their hundreds of thousands. 
I think it’s the progressives that are challenging the backwards orthodox gender views. 

My side? Orange Order? Rangers Fans? OK, I'll just lump the Green Brigade and Sinn Fein in with YOUR UK hating side. We'll leave it on that note.

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Comparing Britain to Nazi Germany, the jockholm comments and the bizarre ramblings of someone who wants people to lose their nationality, their right to live in the country of their birth and all because they might not vote for something that approximately 50% of Scottish people don't believe in. 

Scratch the surface of Nationalism,  anywhere in the world, and it's always the same. They know that half the country will never vote Leave and, more to the point, they are starting to realise that Frau Sturgeon doesn't actually WANT one..

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hilarious eh, i shared it to the Heart of Midlothian fans for Scottish Independence page it was received well 😆

My mate shared that page today and saw it for the first time actually. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Or the French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese empires too, presumably??  The SNP have a tainted past when it comes to the UK war effort, so it's probably best left alone.

Not this bull poop again!

Space Mackerel
8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

People born after Indy and people alive today will still have their rights preserved to call themselves British. It’s the UK that’s being dismantled. 

2 very separate things. 

See Scandinavia and Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland etc  

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Scratch the surface of Nationalism,  anywhere in the world, and it's always the same.

Thankfully for the sake of honest political discourse, that Fransen nutter just supplied the most simple counter to this completely false claim we could've ever hoped for.

Two versions of nationalism, absolutely nothing like each other, packaged up quite neatly.

Cheers Jayda.

Edited by Justin Z

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Scratch the surface of Nationalism,  anywhere in the world, and it's always the same. They know that half the country will never vote Leave and, more to the point, they are starting to realise that Frau Sturgeon doesn't actually WANT one..

Away, this isn't about superiority, it's about equality.

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not this bull poop again!

Enzo seems to be missing a bit of history education on WW2 Unionist MP’s 😁😁😁

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12160302.captain-ramsay-mp-old-etonian-and-anti-semite-who-rooted-for-the-nazis/

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

My mate shared that page today and saw it for the first time actually. 

It’s been a bit more active this last few weeks in my timeline anyway. 

Space Mackerel
13 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Thankfully for the sake of honest political discourse, that Fransen nutter just supplied the most simple counter to this completely false claim we could've ever hoped for.

Two versions of nationalism, absolutely nothing like each other, packaged up quite neatly.

Cheers Jayda.

Wee Skribbles TM

image.png

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If that’s aimed at me that’s quite funny because I didn’t vote for the SNP or support them 😆. The U.K. is not a country. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

My side? Orange Order? Rangers Fans? OK, I'll just lump the Green Brigade and Sinn Fein in with YOUR UK hating side. We'll leave it on that note.

Hardly, we are talking about unionists and fans of Independence. Everyone in the world hates the U.K. ffs wake up and smell the coffee. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hahahahaha why can’t British Nationalists see how much they’re becoming a thing of the past, your Empire is over I’m afraid. Maybe go and google Civic Nationalism and enlighten yourself. 
As for Sturgeon and her party there are definitely those who would love to kick it into the long grass, the ones at Westminster like Wishart. 

Space Mackerel

How does one become so Staunch anyway? Is it your nurturing from mum and dad, is it getting involved with a cult?

I grew up singing the more fruity songs in the Shed back in the 80’s and 90’s and served in Forces but I grew up.

How do I see old men and more importantly wee daft laddies  still carrying on at Hearts games like they’ve been imported from NI?

Totally baffles me. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

How does one become so Staunch anyway? Is it your nurturing from mum and dad, is it getting involved with a cult?

I grew up singing the more fruity songs in the Shed back in the 80’s and 90’s and served in Forces but I grew up.

How do I see old men and more importantly wee daft laddies  still carrying on at Hearts games like they’ve been imported from NI?

Totally baffles me. 

I did the same in the 70s, some never grow out of it or have a mind of their own unfortunately. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Hardly, we are talking about unionists and fans of Independence. Everyone in the world hates the U.K. ffs wake up and smell the coffee. 

Oh dear. What a pile of utter tripe. "Everyone in the world hates the UK"?? 🤣🤣do they? Do they really? Including the thousands who travel halfway across the world before washing up on our beaches, such is their desperation to get here. Perhaps you picked the wrong verb. Did you mean "envy" instead of "hate"?

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I did the same in the 70s, some never grow out of it or have a mind of their own unfortunately. 

Nowadays you could actually wind up h1b5, Celtic and Rangers fans up by waving Saltires. I’ve got an 8 x 4 foot maroon one in a drawer. 

There’s an actual Saltire in the clubs badge! 

Edited by Space Mackerel

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Oh dear. What a pile of utter tripe. "Everyone in the world hates the UK"?? 🤣🤣do they? Do they really? Including the thousands who travel halfway across the world before washing up on our beaches, such is their desperation to get here. Perhaps you picked the wrong verb. Did you mean "envy" instead of "hate"?

Weird flex when everyone knows a great deal of the UK's prosperity in the modern day was achieved through centuries of exploitation and the transfer of trillions of pounds of wealth away from the very places these people are fleeing... but OK.

Edited by Justin Z

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Nowadays you could actually wind up h1b5, Celtic and Rangers fans up by waving Saltires. I’ve got an 8 x 4 foot one in a drawer. 

You have an 8 x 4 saltire in a drawer. I thought you grew up? Flags, anthems, seethe, bitterness....why do countries and borders bother you so much? Is it the SNP cult or the leader worship that goes on? Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You have an 8 x 4 saltire in a drawer. I thought you grew up? Flags, anthems, seethe, bitterness....why do countries and borders bother you so much? Is it the SNP cult or the leader worship that goes on? Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Notice you missed out my post about the Unionist MP who was jailed?

Nothing to add? 

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Weird flex when everyone knows a great deal of the UK's prosperity in the modern day was achieved through centuries of exploitation and the transfer of trillions of pounds of wealth away from the very places these people are fleeing... but OK.

Who gives a feck? Seriously? Things that happened centuries ago? There was good and bad from the Empire, a lot of good.  An empire that Scots played a huge part in and also benefited from. As did Portugal,  Spain,  France, the Dutch, Germany etc

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Notice you missed out my post about the Unionist MP who was jailed?

Nothing to add? 

No

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No

Wise decision. Could you repost it on various Unionist social media channels that perpetuate this SNP WW2 myth that was completely invented. 

Cheers. 

Enzo Chiefo
16 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Progressive = bitter 

Yes, ironic isn't it. Especially when they all seem to think they're tolerant individuals. 

Enzo Chiefo

Wise decision. Could you repost it on various Unionist social media channels that perpetuate this SNP WW2 myth that was completely invented. 

Cheers. 

Never even read it tbh

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Never even read it tbh

Why not? It’s educational! Learn! 

I’m trying to bump the PISA stats up! 

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Nowadays you could actually wind up h1b5, Celtic and Rangers fans up by waving Saltires. I’ve got an 8 x 4 foot maroon one in a drawer. 

Exactly, I think you might get a Saltire taken off you if you waved it at Ibrox or Celtic park. 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hahahahaha there are quite a few other people on the planet that don’t come, envy 😆😂

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, ironic isn't it. Especially when they all seem to think they're tolerant individuals. 

I never said I was tolerant, I’m not tolerant of people with no tolerance. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Exactly, I think you might get a Saltire taken off you if you waved it at Ibrox or Celtic park. 

Probably off the travelling away Hearts support 🥴

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Still doing it with Scotland’s various resources. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Probably off the travelling away Hearts support 🥴

Hahahahaha possibly, I don’t think even they’re daft enough to try it. 

theAlvasection
12 hours ago, Boab said:

Yip.

Must have been more than a few who were unsure whether to use the pencil to put an X or eat it !

Democracy has it’s flaws.

🤣🤣

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha possibly, I don’t think even they’re daft enough to try it. 

I jest but some of the bangers you meet on away days, it’s a human zoo. 😂

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Still doing it with Scotland’s various resources. 

But as we can see from the response above, it's much easier to just carry on the rule Britannia fantasy

Reality is hard. 😄

27 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Why not? It’s educational! Learn! 

I’m trying to bump the PISA stats up! 

No need, just remove the dafties from the stats. 🙃

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I jest but some of the bangers you meet on away days, it’s a human zoo. 😂

I know, we got on the Balmoral bus to Motherwell from Haymarket once, “Huv ye goat a carry out, nae bother we huv” 😂, my nephew still talks about it 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

But as we can see from the response above, it's much easier to just carry on the rule Britannia fantasy

Reality is hard. 😄

It is indeed 🙈

Space Mackerel
23 minutes ago, gjcc said:

No need, just remove the dafties from the stats. 🙃

I really should bookmark that page 😕

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well we both start sentences with capital letters, end them with full stops, support Hearts and want independence. Must be twins. 

And we have a mutal agreement over Kylie Minogue too 😎

Pasquale for King

And we have a mutal agreement over Kylie Minogue too 😎

Hahahahaha 👍🏽