Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...

williamgerrard

Just now, williamgerrard said:

Can I ask you a question would you trust someone with no medical background with your health ?

No but then that’s not what’s happening here. You’re going off on tangents to suit your tinfoil hat.

You’re all but saying the pandemic is a hoax so we can be mass controlled. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ex member of the SaS

• Bazzas right boot

• williamgerrard

• NANOJAMBO

williamgerrard
Just now, Ray Gin said:

They've passed all the safety tests required. I've had my first dose without hesitation.

Witch is fair play but still doesn't answer long term affects .

It's impossible to know from a year of trials am I right ?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, been here before said:

The ridiculous original point about treatment made no mention of anything being contagious.

It was a half witted post about freedom of choice and being refused treament on the back of it.

In regards to covid and folk refusing a vaccine. It's why it differs to things like a leg break. 

If everyone possible Gets the shitey wee jab, much less folk require hospital treatment saving the NHS money and workload over the next few years. 

Watch this space in the next few years tho. 

It will be a debate and imo will Open the debate about the NHS v  private, the media will report the costs of folk not being vaccinated, public opinion will turn" why are my taxes paying for this, blah, blah"

It's always been on the agenda, this anti vax thing might give the right the ammunition to turn public opinion, even if a little. 

stranraer-jambo
5 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Driving and travelling abroad are not mandatory.

But licenses and passports are if you choose to do either.

The argument is about including this to mass gatherings (football in this instance). 

If attendance was provisional on a vaccination then it would be your choice to have it (attend) or not have it (don't attend), in the same way you would choose to have a driving licence or passport if you wanted to drive or travel abroad.

williamgerrard
Just now, kila said:

No but then that’s not what’s happening here. You’re going off on tangents to suit your tinfoil hat.

You’re all but saying the pandemic is a hoax so we can be mass controlled. 

Right this is true facts what I am about to say Bill gates (no medical background) is the main man Boris and rest of the world listen to re vaccines he's a major shareholder in who (who are responsible for the outbreak in China) also major shareholder in sage who the UK government get there advise to lockdown .Bill gates refuses to vaccinate his own kids and has been talking about world population being reduced all facts not lies so am I to trust this vaccine that's only been trialled for a year and back on to main topic actually agree to covid passports to get into stadiums n etc ?

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, kila said:

Reward those willing to take the vaccine so life can return to normal :thumbsup:

Without those people the pandemic would never end. Each to their own to decide but they shouldn’t expect society to give them their cake.

There’s countries I’ve visited that required a vaccine. I’ve had a bunch when I was a young lad too.

That's my thoughts as well. At least in the short term.

Edited by Fort Vallance
Addition

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

4 minutes ago, Hesh said:

my laddie has just started work, he needed to ‘show’ his passport to evidence he hard the right to work in the UK and he may need to travel abroad for his work too.

I wonder how many people are actually ‘of the grid’ as you say. 

Unless it's a mad max movie, about 2.

portobellojambo1
9 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

The liberty of not having to carry an ID card. I would have thought that was obvious.

If it was obvious I wouldn't have asked. I'm still not sure why having to carry a card to identify yourself to a police officer is something that frightens you so much. From the line of business I used to work in I can tell you that the vast majority of information those of a criminal mind, for example, need to identify you is already available somewhere, that may be something as simple as your mobile phone or on a social media website, or any other website, where you key in personal information. Whether you like it or not we are basically tracked from the day we are born, if you have a birth certificate. But criminals get a lot fo their information which identifies you through information people place or key in on something even as simple as Facebook, which can hold your date of birth, you home address and there are even some people daft enough to put their personal bank details on that site. If you want to know more about it there are a couple of universities based in Bulgaria who run courses for those of a criminal mind, explainnig to them exactly how, through hacking and scams, they can get information about individuals. This often came up in my work and I know of one person who had a pension contract he wanted to settle, with a value of over £500,000, and he had to be told that he had already settled it. The police did investigate as he hadn't settled it, but someone else had based on information the police also discovered said criminal had been able to locate by simply logging online and going to business. The money went to an account in North Africa and then just disappeared. If the thought of carrying an ID card, which won't happen in the UK, as has been said it was knocked back years ago, scares the shit out of you I'd suggest that if you use social media, have a mobile phone, have placed your personal details on any other website/location you should have been shitting yourself for years. Because the people that really want to know your personal details will already know where to find that information. And I doubt that a vaccine passport, which might hold as little as your name and the dates you received two jabs, or an ID card showing as little as your name and photo won't be seen as the sort of things criminals will waste much time on, probably get a better photo of you off your Facebook page.

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

The trials were the same as any other vaccine or new medicine has to go through. It was done so much quicker because of the amount of money thrown at it. No waiting for funding, no waiting for the number of volunteers for testing, all the administrative side was fast tracked but none of the safety measures were skimmed on.

10 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Driving and travelling abroad are not mandatory.

Jesus! What a obtuse statement, no-one ever suggested they are, but if you wish to avail yourself of these privileges, you are obliged to conform to the regulatory requirements. Please tell me me you are not wearing your tinfoil hat.

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

Right this is true facts what I am about to say Bill gates (no medical background) is the main man Boris and rest of the world listen to re vaccines he's a major shareholder in who (who are responsible for the outbreak in China) also major shareholder in sage who the UK government get there advise to lockdown .Bill gates refuses to vaccinate his own kids and has been talking about world population being reduced all facts not lies so am I to trust this vaccine that's only been trialled for a year and back on to main topic actually agree to covid passports to get into stadiums n etc ?

:vrface: 

Stendelnator

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauhahahahauahahahahahagahahagagagagwghjwjagagagagahhahahaha

williamgerrard
6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Like whatever idiots on social media have been convincing you that they aren't safe?

See my other comment then re bill gates lol

5 hours ago, Jambos1983 said:

Don't see an issue with it personally. 

This where I’m at. If it means I can get into a gig or the football I’ll get one. 

See my other comment then re bill gates lol

I did indeed "lol" after reading it.

stranraer-jambo
9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

In regards to covid and folk refusing a vaccine. It's why it differs to things like a leg break. 

If everyone possible Gets the shitey wee jab, much less folk require hospital treatment saving the NHS money and workload over the next few years. 

Watch this space in the next few years tho. 

It will be a debate and imo will Open the debate about the NHS v  private, the media will report the costs of folk not being vaccinated, public opinion will turn" why are my taxes paying for this, blah, blah"

It's always been on the agenda, this anti vax thing might give the right the ammunition to turn public opinion, even if a little. 

Two valid points.

Edited by stranraer-jambo
Double clicked the quote.

williamgerrard
Just now, Stendelnator said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauhahahahauahahahahahagahahagagagagwghjwjagagagagahhahahaha

See how Ur laughing see Ur wee keyboard go to Google and check what I've said all facts dude so laugh away

• JKBMod 3 changed the title to Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...
CloustonHMFC

Jeez. Some folk have went full on conspiracy mode, eh?

Nobody is going to tell you that you can't go to the football or travel etc without a vaccine. What they will tell you though is that without either a vaccine, a negative within 48/72hr or a positive corona no older than 6 months then you can't do these things. That gives the anti-vaxxers an option to participate in society without a vaccine. Nobody is going to force you to have one.

Yes, the vaccine will not 100% stop you from getting COVID but the early signs are transmission is reduced in those who have antibodies and that you are less likely to catch it.

14 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

And I doubt that a vaccine passport, which might hold as little as your name and the dates you received two jabs, or an ID card showing as little as your name and photo won't be seen as the sort of things criminals will waste much time on, probably get a better photo of you off your Facebook page.

A very valid point, I can’t remember the exact wording but DP laws require that the amount of information held is proportionate  to the reason it’s being held for 

As an aside I’ve already been sent my international renewal from the SRU (I know), no indication a test or vaccination is required 

19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've had the vaccine and I'm fine. 

82erthing01.jpg

Woah. People will be rushing for the vaccine when they realise it IMPROVES your looks. :lol: 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Woah. People will be rushing for the vaccine when they realise it IMPROVES your looks. :lol: 

My hair started to grow back as well. 

1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

Listen we all have our own opinions but one thing I've noticed it's split the population against each other that's what it's been designed for tell you something else 2030 everything will be revealed this isn't a UK issue it's alot bigger .Here's another thing people slag others on Facebook re no medical background but yet everyone is happy for a certain bill gates to dictate re vaccines this is the same person who has no medical background but yet has shared in sage and who 

So you think someone who watched a couple of quacks on youtube has the same standing as Bill Gates, head of a philanthropic foundation, with a track record in business and an IQ of 160?

He doesn't dictate anything, incidentally, as he is NOT a policy maker. He simply funds research, development etc and advises when asked. He tried to forewarn governments of the potential of a pandemic and urged us to be prepared. We weren't. 

What's going to happen in 2030, then?

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

My hair started to grow back as well. 

You must have got one with Microsoft’s newer firmware. I got mine early doors and it’s not done that. I’m not usually both plugged in and asleep between 2 and 3 am for the updates. 

Nucky Thompson
33 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Oh my fecking God :rofl:

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Why are the number of positive tests dropping like a stone since the mass vaccination programme started if the vaccine isn’t protecting against infection ?

Have a look at the stats re-"dropping like a stone" from last year. They basically flatlined in the spring and Summer months (packed beaches, remember) and that was pre vaccination days.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, gjcc said:

You must have got one with Microsoft’s newer firmware. I got mine early doors and it’s not done that. I’m not usually both plugged in and asleep between 2 and 3 am for the updates. 

😂😂

If folk are concerned about Bill gates they should be asking why he's buying up farmland and why  water is now listed on the stock exchange. 

Not made up shite. 

34 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Shareholder in a govt committee? Shareholder in a global health organisation? Neither of which issue shares. 

Gates takes about slowing population growth through vaccines, improved sanitation, health education, wide availability of contraception, better food and reducing childhood diseases and poverty. Because, the crucial point, in countries where there is no pension or state welfare, many parents rely on their offspring to keep them in their retirement. With high death rates in birth or child-hood, it makes sense that people in these countries maintain a high birth-rate. 

He isn't, sorry to disappoint your sources, trying to kill people to reduce the population - that is a deliberate, bad-faith interpretation of discussion on the burden of exponential population growth on ultimately limited resources. 

It's terrifying to think I could end up sitting beside some of the total nutters on here once crowds are allowed back into Tynecastle. Mind you I doubt they get a day pass from the asylum so I should be ok

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

So you think someone who watched a couple of quacks on youtube has the same standing as Bill Gates, head of a philanthropic foundation, with a track record in business and an IQ of 160?

He doesn't dictate anything, incidentally, as he is NOT a policy maker. He simply funds research, development etc and advises when asked. He tried to forewarn governments of the potential of a pandemic and urged us to be prepared. We weren't. 

What's going to happen in 2030, then?

:lol: 

A multi billionaire philanthropist who’s given away a significant portion of his wealth for the greater good.
Can’t imagine him having shareholding’s in international companies aimed at assisting general worldwide longevity. 

39 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The trials were the same as any other vaccine or new medicine has to go through. It was done so much quicker because of the amount of money thrown at it. No waiting for funding, no waiting for the number of volunteers for testing, all the administrative side was fast tracked but none of the safety measures were skimmed on.

I think he is talking about different trials...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂

If folk are concerned about Bill gates they should be asking why he's buying up farmland and why  water is now listed on the stock exchange. 

Not made up shite. 

Link?

The Hogfather

Hearts have a duty of care to the supporters attending a match. If they decide you're not getting in without first supplying evidence that you're not carrying the virus, they're well within their rights. 

If you're going to refuse the vaccine on non-medical grounds, that's your business. But don't cry like a selfish dick because your actions turn out to have consequences.

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's terrifying to think I could end up sitting beside some of the total nutters on here once crowds are allowed back into Tynecastle. Mind you I doubt they get a day pass from the asylum so I should be ok

Not wanting to take a vaccine that has been rigorously tested becoz iLluMinATi 
But given their opinion appears perfectly happy to sniff/smoke/inject him or herself with all sorts of nefarious substances on Easter Sunday. :lol: 

My sincere and heartfelt thanks to the OP for starting a new thread for this most interesting discussion and thus keeping it well away from the main Covid thread. ;)

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

Listen we all have our own opinions but one thing I've noticed it's split the population against each other that's what it's been designed for tell you something else 2030 everything will be revealed this isn't a UK issue it's alot bigger .Here's another thing people slag others on Facebook re no medical background but yet everyone is happy for a certain bill gates to dictate re vaccines this is the same person who has no medical background but yet has shared in sage and who 

You going to give us a wee taster?

1 hour ago, Stendelnator said:

See the whole “this is a way for the government to track us” stuff?

Are you absolute moon howlers aware that your phone tells the government exactly where you are at all times and you willingly signed up to it?

Probably ripping their toaster apart as we speak trying to find the listening device.

1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

Driving licence, passport, even library card is ID and it is not mandatory.

And even if it was, it would still be nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

Brainwashing right there. You are worrying about being controlled by the governments going forward, when in actual fact, your life is already being controlled by the ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest” online club.

maroonlegions
6 hours ago, kila said:

What is not true? The pandemic would magically end itself without a vaccine uptake?

COVID variants ??

Are the current vaccinations going to stop it mutating??

This is the global danger..

luckyBatistuta
30 minutes ago, redjambo said:

My sincere and heartfelt thanks to the OP for starting a new thread for this most interesting discussion and thus keeping it well away from the main Covid thread. ;)

😁 tried to stay away from that, and yet here I am😞

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You going to give us a wee taster?

That's when all will be revealed.

0831_they-live-1-1000x563.jpg

theylive.jpg

Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

His point is clear. 

What would happen if we all refused the vaccine? 

Well just off the top of my head.  I expect more people would get the disease, the NHS could not cope with the sick, death rates would soar, undertakers and crematoria would struggle to cope with the extra load, emergency mortuaries would have to be re-introduced, non-essential people would be in lockdown, more businesses would go to the wall and there would definitely be no football.  Worst of all, we would probably have to suffer Jimmy Krankie on tv every day.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Well just off the top of my head.  I expect more people would get the disease, the NHS could not cope with the sick, death rates would soar, undertakers and crematoria would struggle to cope with the extra load, emergency mortuaries would have to be re-introduced, non-essential people would be in lockdown, more businesses would go to the wall and there would definitely be no football.  Worst of all, we would probably have to suffer Jimmy Krankie on tv every day.

Just as well we all aren't then, eh? 

1 hour ago, franco2209 said:

Have a look at the stats re-"dropping like a stone" from last year. They basically flatlined in the spring and Summer months (packed beaches, remember) and that was pre vaccination days.

Yes indeed. And by the time we got to autumn and winter that summer of lesser restrictions over confidence and downright arrogance, indulgence and incompetence was killing 700 and more a day. That wouldn’t have happened if we had a vaccine then. We didn’t and the virus ravaged through the population again.