• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

For those not watching. The good news is we've not missed any sitters, while Dunfermline have put 3 absolute sitters past the post, so we are better than them at not missing sitters. Also, Logan is playing better at right back than White is at left back and we continue to pass the ball sideways before passing it backwards which is probably why we've not missed any sitters. Has to be said, though, that Logan tends to look to play the ball forward so obviously hasn't caught the Hearts virus yet. Long throw ins continue to fall short while long corner kicks continue to be too long and playing with 2 wingers means no crosses are coming in from either side rather than just one, so maybe a bit progress there. My prediction is that if Dunfermline continue to miss sitters we'll get a well earned goalless draw.

Sums it up perfectly 

This game is there for the taking...........if you are a Dunfermline fan anyway!    We need to sort our sh!t out,   started 2nd half just as we played in the 1st half.    Slow.

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Sorry my humour level is at zero just now. Can't even tell sarcasm from real posts.

Understand! 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Never mind watching Man City, it will be Edinburgh City a lot of us will be watching soon. 

Japan Jambo
5 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

For those not watching. The good news is we've not missed any sitters, while Dunfermline have put 3 absolute sitters past the post, so we are better than them at not missing sitters. Also, Logan is playing better at right back than White is at left back and we continue to pass the ball sideways before passing it backwards which is probably why we've not missed any sitters. Has to be said, though, that Logan tends to look to play the ball forward so obviously hasn't caught the Hearts virus yet. Long throw ins continue to fall short while long corner kicks continue to be too long and playing with 2 wingers means no crosses are coming in from either side rather than just one, so maybe a bit progress there. My prediction is that if Dunfermline continue to miss sitters we'll get a well earned goalless draw.

Which will be lauded by RN post match as it takes us one point closer to our target.

Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Good news is that according to the main website bar an dining experiences will open later this month, no mention of today's game but nice to see we have our priorities sorted.

All our problems summed up in a sentence. 

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Got off my seat there and promptly sat back doon

I too was up off my seat but it was just a fart so sat back down.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Got off my seat there and promptly sat back doon

Me too.You have chilli last night as well ?

1 minute ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

was getting pulled back, stonewall pen

Fair enough but still should have scored 

7 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Two wingers and Gwando on the bench...

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Nae subs Knobbie. 

We are playing so well right enough. 😏

60 minutes, come on you know the script.

Bazzas right boot

Our first half performances from the second round of fixtures onwards has been terrible. 

Why the **** can the team not even start the odd game well?

Get Irving to **** as well btw. Loses possession umpteen times and casually jogs back. He lost the ball trying a Cruyff turn in the first half and Pars broke forward, when the boy had the shot Irving was still in his own half!

Honest to god he will be at Edinburgh City in a few years. If he’s lucky.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

My TV won't mirror my phone screen for this game.......even my TV is trying to persuade me not to watch.

Smart telly by any chance?