Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fitzroy Pointon

What will be Pep's excuses tonight? 

The sun was in our eyes? 

New player bedding in? 

An improvement on last week? 

Long trip over the forth? 

I don't have a ****in scooby what I'm doing? 

Japan Jambo

Good news is that RN said the pitch and weather were both fine pre match so we could be in for a belter come excuse o'clock.

David Black

I'd like to put a question to AB if she's reading this forum. A slight take on the guy at the 2019 AGM who asked if she had a contingency plan if we got relegated. Mine is do you have a contingency plan if we don't get promoted.

Skinny Milinkovic

Very hard to watch - the lack of desire, urgency, fight and overall quality is plain to see. The worst part is, I am not at all surprised by the way we're playing. We are a shadow of the team we were at the start of the season, and we weren't even good then. 

Absolutely no cutting edge. No desire either. You would think that these players were playing in an nothing at stake game.  

Yet another poor half performance. Dunfermline will get motivation from their chances. I expect them to come out for blood second half :sadrobbo:

The Wrinkly Ninja

Team doing great at following the managers instructions and all appears to be going to game plan.

And some people are happy to watch this and think things will improve if we are promoted 😤

Frightening watch.  If Wighton was playing we would be at least 2 down. 

This better be his last game. The players look completely lost. I'm struggling to know what our game plan is here 

SM Sheffield
Just now, Haken said:

Just popped in to see how things were going. I take it we’re still no very good.

Very hard watch again. We should be losing, poor finishing from Pars and a good save from Gordon the only thing keeping it at 0-0. We have been dreadful again sadly.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where's the trolls today ?

Can't wait to here their bollocks tonight defending this. 

They love it when we play shite.  Means they get to argue with everyone and get a hard on.  They’ll be on after the game, don’t worry. 

1 minute ago, hmfc_steve said:

I watched hearts in the 70's when we weren't very good, but I don't think as bad as what we're getting dished up these days

At least they seemed to try 

Footballfirst

Hearts own summary of the first half

DAFC v HMFC The hosts get the game underway!
7' | 0-0 Hearts dominating possession during the early stages but no attempts on goal at either end so far.
18' | 0-0 McEneff sees a shot at the near post. Shortly after, Banks goes clean through for the hosts but sends his shot wide of goal.
27' | 0-0 Hearts attack down the left. Mackay-Steven cuts inside and finds McEneff in the box who hits a shot on the turn - just over the bar.
33' | 0-0 Irving plays a shot corner to Henderson and gets it back and finds Boyce in the box who sends his shot inches wide of the left post.
35' | 0-0 Close again. Mackay-Steven with a fine pass to release Henderson who fires a shot just wide of the far post.
36' | 0-0 Dunfermline on the attack as Edwards is played inside but he fires wide of the near post.
42' | 0-0 Dunfermline break and O'Hara is played in on the right side but Gordon pulls off a good save to put it wide for a corner.

ZZZZzzzzzz .....!  Wake me up at full time.

Dunfermline certainly were the better team going forward but had 1 shot on target, easily saved, but some believe we should be 3 or 4 down, really!!! y

willie wallace

Is Nando carrying an injury of some sort.

He scored last week and it should have been 2 bar the dodgy linesman.

Certainly good enough form to keep your place in this team.

Just now, SM Sheffield said:

Very hard watch again. We should be losing, poor finishing from Pars and a good save from Gordon the only thing keeping it at 0-0. We have been dreadful again sadly.

Maybe we’ll come out all guns blazing in the second half now that Pep’s sussed out their game plan

A_A wehatethehibs

What was the reason for not signing Lafferty again? I forget. Because he’s “hard” to manage? Because fans sung a song about him playing a flute? 

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

The players are culpable, for sticking to this mantra. Hence my Stockholm Syndrome rhetorical question.

If you can see as a player it's blatantly not working, yet refuse to play what's infront of you and adapt, without needing a manager's say-so, then the "leaders" at Hearts...and I include Gordon in this, are shitebags. 

The problem is more than half this team don't really give a **** as they will probably be out the door soon to be replaced by others who will more than likely not don't give a **** either.

At least if they went against the tactics then we might be able to judge if they are as bad as they appear. 

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

What will be Pep's excuses tonight? 

The sun was in our eyes? 

New player bedding in? 

An improvement on last week? 

Long trip over the forth? 

I don't have a ****in scooby what I'm doing? 

If we're playing bingo already I'm claiming the burst baw!

New one was too hard for headers and kick and run football.

1 minute ago, hmfc_steve said:

I watched hearts in the 70's when we weren't very good, but I don't think as bad as what we're getting dished up these days

I'm too young to have watched the 70s side, but my old man always tells me that they were awful. He does however say that the current bunch are worse because through the 70s the players pulling on the jersey actually tried their arses off, they were just shite players. This lot should be doing so much better than what they are currently dishing up.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

This a long blip.

It’s a bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiP😡

upgotheheads

Hendo  hendo  hendo hendo hendo. WTF, how could anybody play football with somebody shouting at you constantly. If Hendo went over and Banjoed him I wouldn't blame Hendo. I'm guessing it's Lee McCulloch.

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

mostly backwards

:) The only good thing that has come from the last while is that our gallows humour has had the opportunity to become even better.

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

What was the reason for not signing Lafferty again? I forget. Because he’s “hard” to manage? Because fans sung a song about him playing a flute? 

A lot on here didn't want him either .. baggage, ship had sailed etc

3 minutes ago, Australis said:

A Raith team full of laddies wiped the floor with the Pars midweek.

We look absolutely clueless and awful.

Playing like we have an interim coach. Trying keep possession but doing nothing with it. Players don't look confident at all. Hope we don't have to beat Raith in the last game. Haring looks solid but that's about it.

Auldbenches
5 minutes ago, Australis said:

A Raith team full of laddies wiped the floor with the Pars midweek.

We look absolutely clueless and awful.

John mcglynn is a better coach than Neilson.  We wouldn't be as bad to watch.  Imagine neilson setting up at Anfield..? 

Japan Jambo
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where's the trolls today ?

Can't wait to here their bollocks tonight defending this. 

Starting to believe they have watched as much of us this season as your average BBC pundit. Defend it they will...

But the pars don't serve a high tea like we do.

Only thing saving face here is pars are also guff. Terrible Football match

Edited by Alan_R

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

:) The only good thing that has come from the last while is that our gallows humour has had the opportunity to become even better.

🙂

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, stu.m said:

Dunfermline certainly were the better team going forward but had 1 shot on target, easily saved, but some believe we should be 3 or 4 down, really!!! y

They have been all over us.

maroonlegions

This is a great advert for the up and coming season ticket sales...  

Hows that going Budge.. 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

What I'm trying to think of, is if you take the Dundee game where we won 6-2. Thinking of how we attacked, overlapped, played down the sides, longer passes and switched passes.  

To where we are now. That the players look like frightened brainwashed rabbits, who've been told to play one way and thats it, because it's deemed the best way by Robbie & Co.

Naismith can't seriously chat to his mate Lee, and say:" Working this stuff, eh, jig?"

What result was it this year, that turned Neilson into what we've become. The players aren't happy, you can see it when we (finally) score. They're not bad players. But if they had an ounce of self-respect, they'd be having it out privately and/or taking ownership themselves on the park.

Yet here we are. Limping over the line.

Been thinking exactly the same thing myself 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

The best thing about these threads are the one liners that make me laugh. 

what  else can we do   ☹️

maroondevo52
3 minutes ago, stu.m said:

Yes !

Guest ToqueJambo

McEneff, Gnando, Boyce (unless someone offers money), Gordon, Kingsley, plus Haring, Ginnelly, Irving and Souttar if they resolve fitness/contract issues - honestly think these are the only players from this season we will see regularly next season under Neilson or a new manager if that's the way things pan out (not convinced he'll be punted without being given the chance to do a proper rebuild). A complete new defence is needed. Ancient FBs and defenders who can't start attacks and make too many errors are the opposite of what we need. Souttar will make a difference there but alongside him he need a proper stopper and we need at least one FB with Hickey or Patterson type energy. 

So pish is once again the verdict as Hearts slam in zero goals again in the 1st half.

What will annie do if we lose this one.  These blips are adding up.  Around 100 I reckon over the last 4 or 5 years.

gordiegords

Its an utter disgrace to our name that this horseshit is being alowed to continue.

Edited by gordiegords

Skinny Milinkovic
Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I think our defence needs improving before our attack, honestly. Granted, Lafferty's record for hearts was good, think he scored an avg of 0.5 goals per game, but there's no escaping the fact that he's a moron.

Apparently Robbie watched the Raith Dunfermline game. What i saw was a team that attacked Dunfermline and won the game with a bit to spare. Not sure what Robbie saw but we're playing the usual side-to-side back across our defence pish. We cannot seriously go into the Prem with this current coaching team. We are in deep shit if we do.

6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Absolutely no cutting edge. No desire either. You would think that these players were playing in an nothing at stake game.  

We have three forward gears. 

Gear 1 - Our only competitor at this speed is the use-by date of the milk in your fridge

Gear 2 - Has the game started yet?

Gear 3 - Slow as ****

Edited by MCW1976